• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The perfect Syns & HEX combination?

Isn't that what you're supposed to have anyway? That's what I've always done, I do red/green days but I believe extra easy is only 3 healthy extras.

I deliberately pick red and green days -although now pretty much all red as I have started a carb curfew ... I HAVE to have my 2A+Bs :D, I do struggle to use my syns up though so I have managed to increase them by having avocado most days :drool:

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
Try not to get too concerned about the amount of food. Yes it might seem a lot but its all unprocessed food thats naturally lower in calories than processed stuff. Just try it 100% for a week and you will lose.

I struggled last week to eat both of my EE healthy extras because I'm not eating bread (lent) and don't really have cereals/milk in the morning. I also stayed way below 10 sysn (average 6) and I only lost 1lb.

This week I've been having all my HEXs and around 10 syns a day. I'll let you know the results on Thursday! I definitely feel less hungry!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I struggled last week to eat both of my EE healthy extras because I'm not eating bread (lent) and don't really have cereals/milk in the morning. I also stayed way below 10 sysn (average 6) and I only lost 1lb.
For future reference there is a whole lot more to HEBs than bread and cereal ;)

Try to use your sins with meals like I'll have toast or Dippy eggs with toast for breakfast HEXB or use them In the meal tonight I made SW Chips with chicken breast when it was nearly cooked I placed a babybel on top with some BBQ sauce 2syns and some red onions n let it cook with the chicken I had the rest of my cheese on the chips Iv tried chicken BBQ sauce cheese and bacon but I haven't got any bacon till I go shopping and hadn't had alot of superfree today as been at work so thought cheese and red onion is amazing I'll give it ago and oh my it was amazing :) just get inventive like when u need to use lots of stuff up I'n the fridge I normally make an omelette or soup x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

Circes said:
For future reference there is a whole lot more to HEBs than bread and cereal ;)
Thanks! I think I get stuck in one mindset though and use the same options. If anyone can direct me to a HEXB thread I'd be grateful! Don't know what to search for or where to find a definitive list on SW website!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find I can forget to have all my HEXs some days. Would this affect loss on green? A few days I've got to the evening and realised I've only had one HEX so I'll eat a piece of cheese or a slice of bread or whatever. Is it better to not have them if I'm not especially hungry? Not that it takes much for me to want to eat cheese!

I find that with Green/Red, I overeat just to make sure I get my Healthy Extras in, hence why I am happier sticking with EE for the time being and synning the extra HE, if I want it, which I usually don't! With syns, I don't really want them most of the time, just because I love the meals I can create with just free foods... That said, 10 syns a day is a nice number for me, and I don't mind having a couple of syn free days if I go horribly off track one day :)

xxx

Sam1988

I ♥ Slimming World
Just as an update. I ate much more than previous weeks (mainly fruit), had more syns (average 12) and ate both of my EE HEXs. Managed to lose 3lbs! More than I'd lost in the 2 weeks before combined!

Maybe there is something to be said for eating everything you're allowed to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins