The perfect Syns & HEX combination?

Hi, I agree I would be able to keep to plan by doing that too. U never know it may still mean u lose weight.

I have 4 healthy extras, about 10 syns a day on average and well eat more then i have on any other diet and well lost 27 in the last few months. Slimming world works. Have decided never to question the plan and just do it LOL

Isn't that what you're supposed to have anyway? That's what I've always done, I do red/green days but I believe extra easy is only 3 healthy extras.

On EE you only have 2 HEX's
1 a choice and 1 B

I deliberately pick red and green days -although now pretty much all red as I have started a carb curfew ... I HAVE to have my 2A+Bs :D, I do struggle to use my syns up though so I have managed to increase them by having avocado most days :drool:

Try not to get too concerned about the amount of food. Yes it might seem a lot but its all unprocessed food thats naturally lower in calories than processed stuff. Just try it 100% for a week and you will lose.

I struggled last week to eat both of my EE healthy extras because I'm not eating bread (lent) and don't really have cereals/milk in the morning. I also stayed way below 10 sysn (average 6) and I only lost 1lb.

This week I've been having all my HEXs and around 10 syns a day. I'll let you know the results on Thursday! I definitely feel less hungry!

I struggled last week to eat both of my EE healthy extras because I'm not eating bread (lent) and don't really have cereals/milk in the morning. I also stayed way below 10 sysn (average 6) and I only lost 1lb.

For future reference there is a whole lot more to HEBs than bread and cereal ;)

Try to use your sins with meals like I'll have toast or Dippy eggs with toast for breakfast HEXB or use them In the meal tonight I made SW Chips with chicken breast when it was nearly cooked I placed a babybel on top with some BBQ sauce 2syns and some red onions n let it cook with the chicken I had the rest of my cheese on the chips Iv tried chicken BBQ sauce cheese and bacon but I haven't got any bacon till I go shopping and hadn't had alot of superfree today as been at work so thought cheese and red onion is amazing I'll give it ago and oh my it was amazing :) just get inventive like when u need to use lots of stuff up I'n the fridge I normally make an omelette or soup x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

Circes said:
For future reference there is a whole lot more to HEBs than bread and cereal ;)

Thanks! I think I get stuck in one mindset though and use the same options. If anyone can direct me to a HEXB thread I'd be grateful! Don't know what to search for or where to find a definitive list on SW website!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find I can forget to have all my HEXs some days. Would this affect loss on green? A few days I've got to the evening and realised I've only had one HEX so I'll eat a piece of cheese or a slice of bread or whatever. Is it better to not have them if I'm not especially hungry? Not that it takes much for me to want to eat cheese!

I find that with Green/Red, I overeat just to make sure I get my Healthy Extras in, hence why I am happier sticking with EE for the time being and synning the extra HE, if I want it, which I usually don't! With syns, I don't really want them most of the time, just because I love the meals I can create with just free foods... That said, 10 syns a day is a nice number for me, and I don't mind having a couple of syn free days if I go horribly off track one day :)

xxx

Just as an update. I ate much more than previous weeks (mainly fruit), had more syns (average 12) and ate both of my EE HEXs. Managed to lose 3lbs! More than I'd lost in the 2 weeks before combined!

Maybe there is something to be said for eating everything you're allowed to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back