The photo that changed your life...

This is the actual photo that changed my life:
Message - MiniMins.com Photo Gallery

It was taken on my 22 birthday, at the beginning of January. I cried so much when I saw it. It was the photo that made me adopt the New Years Resolution I share with my friend: 2008 - The Year of Positive Change.

But I have an album full of photos I hate of myself.

~Silence~

Soon to be replaced with photos you love of yourself!! :D

xx

I've stuck the picture in an album as i couldn't face seeing it here for the general public to see :(.
It was last christmas and my husband took the photo whilst i was sat on the floor wrapping a present. At first i tried to convince myself that my t-shirt was just hanging forward but then had to admit i filled the t-shirt and was completely round. I still feel ashamed when i look back at it.
It is one of only a handful of photos there are of me big. I still avoid the camera but at almost three stone down will get some new photo's done.

Rachel you will need to get your hubby to take one of you wrapping presents again this year for comparison!!! I reckon you will look completely different with that 3 stone off :D

I've recently been trying to find a photo that shows how I was when I started my journey but on all of my old photo's I'm either holding one of my kids or sitting with one of them on my lap. I realise now that I used to use them like a shield to hide behind.
Am a bit better now!

Hey mommyB - I used to live just down the road from you in Tipton!

I have so many regrets at photos Ive missed out on. Its lovely now to have such lovely photos of my birthday, my trip away and with my nieces now

I know how this feels, I said to my surgeon that I hated having my photo taken and that when I died all my kids and grandkids would not remember what I looked like....its sad but its all going to change....xx

silence... I'm also probably one of the 'younger' members (no offence intended anyone!) and so just wanted to show my support. You have the most beautiful eyes and smile, and you're just gonna get more beautiful the more weight you lose! xxxx

silence... I'm also probably one of the 'younger' members (no offence intended anyone!) and so just wanted to show my support. You have the most beautiful eyes and smile, and you're just gonna get more beautiful the more weight you lose! xxxx

Thanks Charlotte. That's so sweet. :)

~Silence~

fatpic.jpg

later that week i fell on the dog!!

and this:

chunky.jpg

on a trip to holland, I am the one on the right of course! the really fat one!

well - not anymore!!! :D:D:D:D:D

you look great and your skin is much better too. well done.

xx

Back