The Pink Patch

Well I put it on this morning and then promptly forgot it was there so that was good. I can honestly say that I have not been hungry today and I didn't eat as much as I did yesterday. I only ate as much as I did because I was bored!

As for the fat burning side of it, *week put in an appearance today and I usually lose a little more when it arrives so I am going to halt the trials for a week and try the rest of them on a 'normal' week.

One thing I will say about them though is they don't stop cravings for the wrong foods and they won't stop comfort eating!

keep us updated taz!! sounds like it started well though. could be good for a run up to an event but doesn't sound like it would work in the long term perhaps?

abz xx

I think it will be good as a booster to kick start a diet but I don't see it being too long term

Hi guys not been on for a while just can't find the time. The pink patches did not curb my cravings at all, i tried them and didn't feel any different. So i phoned to cancel my subscription with them and thought that everything would be ok. However they sent out a 30 day supply so i phoned and cancelled again and they appologised, then low and behold they sent out another supply and debited my account again. i phoned back raging and they said sorry they would credit my account. They have done now and going to go and cancel the direct debit facility at my bank.

Having a terrible time trying to lose weight. Every morning i start on the sw plan then fail by tea time!!!

Hi guys not been on for a while just can't find the time. The pink patches did not curb my cravings at all, i tried them and didn't feel any different. So i phoned to cancel my subscription with them and thought that everything would be ok. However they sent out a 30 day supply so i phoned and cancelled again and they appologised, then low and behold they sent out another supply and debited my account again. i phoned back raging and they said sorry they would credit my account. They have done now and going to go and cancel the direct debit facility at my bank.

Having a terrible time trying to lose weight. Every morning i start on the sw plan then fail by tea time!!!
Why are you failing on SW? Are you getting any support from family or friends? I haven't seen you on the SW forum very much, maybe you should take a look and see if there is anything we can help you with x

I think the general consensus on patches should be that they don't work. Mind over matter :)

I think you're right, I got them out of curiosity but I don't think they are the answer

Well I started with them again yesterday to use the last 5 from my free trial. I am now testing the fat burning side of it as I have established that hunger isn't the problem, I eat through boredom and the patches don't help with that at all. So we'll see what happens!

Hi Taz,
I totally like pink patch. I was off cambridge for almost 4 months so pink patch and cal control helped me not to put weight back on, although I had a couple funny weeks due to exam stress and i put back 6lbs ( which I have lost now)...
Everything works but we have to work with it...We have to do our bit too....

That's what I think. I know it does suppress the appetite cus when I used the first one I wasn't hungry at all like I would usually be but today and yeaterday I have only eaten through boredom of cus something looked/smelled nice and not through hunger. I am now interested to see if it boosts my loss. Back on plan tomorrow properly so the test begins!

You are supposed to leave it on for 24 hours so I put the new one on when I take the old one off

Back