'The plan'

Alyce

Right!

My weight loss has slowed down - :mad:

So here is the plan .... I have lost 2stone 4.5lbs so far.

Its is Chritmas in 10 weeks:109:
Soooo,i have ten weeks to get to 3 stone mark - (loss of 9.5lbs )

I'm joining the gym tomorrow, £30 a month, I get the full use of the gym, all the classes and the pool!!!!

I CAN DO IT!!!!!:character00115:

Great news! Are you going to change what you're eating too? Exercise is good for toning and increasing your fitness, but won't significantly change your weight on this time scale unfortunately!

Well done on choosing to step things up Hun. If you stick to plan 100% and exercise too, you will reach your target for Christmas. I have a target for Christmas too and so far I am 2lbs ahead of prediction.
You can do it!

xxxx

Be prepared to lose inches not weight for at least 3 weeks if you join the gym! My weightloss ground to a halt for 4 weeks, but I lost 2" off both my waist and hips in that time! I just wish I'd done other measurements like my knees!

Last time i went i stuck to plan 100% and did one body pump class and lost 4lbs!!!!
I'm going to take it one day at a time, stick to plan, and stay possitive :)

I reckon exercise really helps with weight loss, as well as fitness, muscle definition (or in my case, existence!) and also your size, but you may find you need to eat MORE in order to get full weight loss benefits (chuck some more superfree/free foods in maybe)

Best of luck

Go for it girlie!!

Im in the same situation as you at the mo my losses have slowed to 1lb a week so i will be joining you on the exercise front!! I only have 10 till target and 10 WI to go! So fingers crossed we can achieve our goals!!

Good luck!! xx

Thanks Henna, and the best of luck to get to target, i still have 4 stone to go, but i have great support from friends, family and you guys on here, i'm sure i can do it :) xxx

Back