The poor people I work with..

Hol-x

Mmmmmm, I LOVE garlic!!!

Had a little snack of garlic prawns with a sprinkle of ground salt..yum!

And have just finished off some spag bol (sort of, but all freeee!) in which I chucked in a masssssive clove.

What a garlic monster I am :D

Hee! I'm right there with you on this one, I love the stuff - we go through 4 bulbs of it in a fortnight. :D You think your work colleagues had it bad, I ate a very garlicky spag bol at lunchtime and went to the dentist in the afternoon - poor bloke! :giggle:

Hehe.
Am now having a skinny cow mint choc ice cream thingy - sooo yummy and low in syns and obviously needed as is mint lol.

Hehe.
Am now having a skinny cow mint choc ice cream thingy - sooo yummy and low in syns and obviously needed as is mint lol.

Mmm... I've got to remember to get some of those in, they're gorgeous!

LOL!! I'm another garlic fiend and not forgetting the fact that it's a speed food too!!

Ooh... I love Garlic too! :D
I find it so hard to get rid of the smell though! It lingers forever! haha!

Hee! I'm right there with you on this one, I love the stuff - we go through 4 bulbs of it in a fortnight. :D You think your work colleagues had it bad, I ate a very garlicky spag bol at lunchtime and went to the dentist in the afternoon - poor bloke! :giggle:

lol POOR DENTIST!!:8855::8855:
i absolutely LOVE garlic but hate the smell off it from someone else!:8855:
nice 1!!xx

lol POOR DENTIST!!:8855::8855:
i absolutely LOVE garlic but hate the smell off it from someone else!:8855:
nice 1!!xx

I know, poor bloke! Thing is, I'd forgotten I had the appointment, I only remembered once I'd finished my lunch! :giggle: I was mortified!

My b/f is always telling me I stink... I also love garlic. Is it possible to use to much garlic in any given dish? I don't think so! LOL!

Once, we were in Tesco and were in the veg aisle, I had wandered off to get something and left him standing with the trolley, as it happened, by the garlic. When I came back, he'd put the entire section of garlic (the ones in the little net bags) in the trolley. Like probably 100 packs of bulbs. And with a straight face said, "I thought you might be running low for the week..." Git!:8855:

(I did laugh though... it was really funny...)

Back