The porridge is nice...

Im usually sick after a mouthful of porridge and I wasn't with this so Im impressed!

I didnt like it!! Gutted!! :cry:

I LOVE IT!!!!

Have mine with a hefty shake of cinnamon or mixed spice. No extra sweetener, no extra water. Will be having it for brekkie and lunch! I cook mine on med-high or 1 min, stir it, then for a ffurther 30 secs and it's perfecto!

Oooo i like the sound of cinamon Big birdy - going to have to try that bet its lovely and flavoured with that on!

I wonder what it would tatse like with fresh vanilla on?

i am totally gutted that i didnt like it. really upset me as i was SOOOOOO looking forward to it, but even the smell made me want to puke, and the taste :s oh dear. i aint even going to bother trying it a 2nd time :(

i am totally gutted that i didnt like it. really upset me as i was SOOOOOO looking forward to it, but even the smell made me want to puke, and the taste :s oh dear. i aint even going to bother trying it a 2nd time :(

Thats exactly how I felt, was really gutted as I had high expectations of it..

I'm glad to say I'm in the porridge lovers camp. I've been looking forward to it, but felt sad when I saw so many posts from people who hated it. Just got a sample pack from my CDC training at the weekend and couldn't wait to try it.

I made it with more water than specified & so it was a bit too runny with some lumps. And I know what some people say about the aftertaste.

But I certainly finished the bowl and can't wait to have some more - I must get some from my CDC this week. I can't believe people put sweetener in it - if anything I thought it was too sweet.

Also I ate it at 8am and didn't feel even slightly hungry till 12, so that's a good sign. Even though the portion size looked tiny I guess it filled me up.

I love love love the porridge, I like it creamy so I use 150ml water and its perfect for me. Wish they were bigger portions could eat 2 of them not because hungry but because they are yummy !!

I'm liking the porridge - I add more water and it thickens up nicely after it's been in the microwave. Gonna get some cinnamon today to sprinkle on it. I find it really sweet so don't add any sweetener. I'm thinking they will add some more flavours in the future, seeing as this is called "original"!!!

Back