The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Just informing you as remember you mentioned them the low low meals are a pound in morrisons if you wanna stock up well they were in my local one. Enjoy your day and early finish x

Just informing you as remember you mentioned them the low low meals are a pound in morrisons if you wanna stock up well they were in my local one. Enjoy your day and early finish x

Thanks hun! Our little Heron Frozen Foods shop has them in for £1 too so have been getting them in there, but will remember Morrisons just in case! Have a lovely Friday xx

Ughhhh why is this day going so slooooowwwwwwly!? I am allowed to leave the office at 2.45pm but you just know these next 45 minutes are gonna drag like anything...

I'm really envious of your early finish! I'm working from home today but things always seem to kick off on a Friday, especially when I think I might be able to sneak off early. It just never works out that way!

Have an awesome weekend with Warren honey xxx

Morning gang, happy Saturday!

I'm a bit late getting on here today. Had a nice lazy morning with Warren. We had a nice lie in (about 10am) and then watched a little Breaking Bad. I dropped him off at football at about 12.30pm and have come home to make brunch. Had a yogurt to keep me going while it was cooking - it's just in the oven now and I'm about to tuck in any minute!

Looking forward to our little Nando's trip tonight too! Might use some of my other Syns on some chocolate or sweeties as well, we'll see!

The weather is gorgeous here today, very sunny and warm! Hope it's nice for everyone else too. Have a great Saturday all xx

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Brunch:
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt
- Bacon with Cheese (HExA), Quorn Meatballs, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Baked Beans (SS)
- 1 x Honeycomb & Milk Chocolate Honey Monster 'Stix' (2.5 Syns)

Dinner (Nando's):
- Butterfly Chicken (3 Syns) with 1 x tbsp Extra Hot Peri Peri Sauce (0.5 Syns). Served with a Mixed Leaf Salad (S) and Corn on the Cob

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns: 48 / 105

Last edited:
Mornign Stevie,

Hope you've had a brill time with Warren this weekend, you looked so pretty in your pic on IG! Are you back on plan?

Have a great day :) xxx

Oooh dear!! So my 100% on plan brand new super dooper fresh week went well and truly ti*s up!! Lol :eek:

Was on plan right up until Saturday night. Stuck to my guns and Nando's and really enjoyed it. But then we called into Asda on the way home and Warren got a few goodies - some mini brownies and chocolate muffins and some chocolate / sweets, etc. I thought I would be able to resist. Turns out I couldn't! Had a little bit of everything on Saturday night. A handful of crisps and some chocolate / sweets. Told myself I'd get back on plan on Sunday morning...

Yup. That didn't happen either! Woke up and had a bowl of porridge and a coffee. So far, so good right? Until we started on the leftover brownies, muffins and chocolate. Had a few HiFi bars too. And then we decided that since the weather was nice, and that it was our first full weekend together for a while (and will be a while until we have another due to work etc.) that we'd make the most of it and go out for tea again. Went to Pizza Express, and though I didn't go totally mad (had the Leggera 500 cals / 25 Syn pizza), we did have a bottle of cider each in the garden when we got home. Followed by a film and a share bag of both Revels and Milky Way Magic Stars.

The munchfest has continued into today as well, as it always does. I don't know what it is with me and why I can never get back on plan until I've been weighed. But it's inevitable. So now not sure what the scales will say tomorrow. But I am literally praying for a maintain. I know I probably deserve a gain, but I just don't know how I'll cope with a third gain running? In the last two weeks I've already seen gains of 3 and 5.5lb. I just seem to be getting bigger and bigger. Right now target seems like a million miles away. I feel enormous and so ugly. Although I've had a fab weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself and time spent with my gorgeous man. Slimming World wise I am feeling like an utter failure...

Morning PS :), might help for you to know your not alone. If you read my diary you'll see I had a lovely weekend with my cousins this weekend, we had everything from pizza, chips, wings, ben & jerry's. The truth is I loved all the food. The problem is I have one good week then three bad ones :rolleyes:, finding it hard to get back into the zone too. I'm the same, after weigh in I'm all buzzed to lose weight then once its Friday, greedy me takes over :sigh:. I hope we can both find our mojo back and get back on the SW wagon. I had a sneaky peak this morning, my scales are showing a 3lb gain. I'm not going to bother with today, will eat what I like but from tomorrow after weigh in, I hope to start fresh. Maybe we can encourage each other this week to help stay on track. :) xx

Hey gorgeous! I'm just running to a meeting but just wanted to say - you are the total opposite of a SW failure. You're a winner - you look INCREDIBLE in the photo from the weekend and just think about how far you've come from that girl on your work pass? Yes, the last few weeks have been bumpy, but you are a different girl now and you will get to target in your own time. Don't beat yourself up, missy, you are a massive inspiration to so many of us. xxxxxxxx

I can only echo what the other two lovely ladies have said, you are nota failure! You are a massive inspriation to so many people Stevie, I just wish you'd start believing it! You've acheived so much, and come so far. Please don't let these last few weeks get to you. You've enjoyed yoursself so much and actually lived your life with your loved ones!

Your target is so close, and you'll get there in your own time :) We all still love ya :p xxx

You're really not a failure Stevie, you've done so well so far, you can have weeks like this as you know that you'll get back on it when you're good and ready. I'm sure after having some really good days before the weekend, it'll help to balance it all out a little!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, but I'm just not feeling it at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I had a fantastic weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself. But on the Slimming World side of things I feel like a total let down.

I'm going to be honest and say that on this very very rare occasion I'm actually going to dodge group tomorrow night! I've already text my consultant and let her know. I just can't bare 3 gains running. Lord knows what it would do to me! I would be full of hell and certainly wouldn't offer anything to the group, so I think it's best for myself (and consultant and other members!!) if I don't go.

My plan is to spend tonight with Warren again. His next four shifts start again tomorrow (Tues & Weds days, Thurs & Fri nights) so we're going to have a "last supper" tonight. Finish off all of the goodies and get them out of my house. And then for the rest of the week I won't even see him, so I should be able to get myself back on track. She says! So although my new weeks don't technically start until a Wednesday, I'm making the decision to climb back aboard the wagon tomorrow morning. That will give me 8 full days on plan before next Tuesday to undo as much of this horrible damage I've caused as possible.

I've also just said to Warren that I'm going to knock the consultants thing on the head too. There's an opening coming up in our area, and my consultant really wants me to go for it. She's also an area manager and is really pushing for me to go for it, but I really just don't feel up to it now. The opportunities event is 24th of this month, and even though I have already been to one I was going to go again and ask for them to put my name forward. I've also been told fees are going up again soon, so now is the best time to go for it. But I just don't feel inspiring or motivating in the slightest. And lets face it, if I can't even keep myself in line and on plan then how on Earth will I encourage other people to do so!?!? It's not just that. Also a worry about time / money. I already have very little time to myself. Even less time to spend with Warren. And I do wonder where I would get the money from for the start up costs. I think these last few weeks have been the big deciding factor for me. I just don't think it's meant to be. Certainly not right now anyway, maybe later in the future!

I promise you all I will be back with a bang tomorrow morning. Please feel free to stalk the life out of me (FB and IG if I do a runner from Mini's) and give me plenty of backside kickings if you even suspect I have stepped even my baby toe out of line.

Your posts make me smile lovely :)

You're not a failure, not by any means! You've done fantastic, and will continue to do so I'm sure!

Big hugs xx

Hmmm I dunno, I think the consultant thing might refresh your excitement about slimming world again, and you would make an absolutely fab consultant. I just know you'd be inspiring, just look at your before and after pics, and you're great at finding new syns, and new healthy extras, and your meals are always exciting and you just really make an effort! Yes you havnt done so well lately but bloody hell you're human, and I know what it feels like when you're just not feeling it, that's why I'm trying new things too! X

You are not a failure, and the fact that you have done so well, but go off plan like any other person would , shows just how much strength you have... Me personally get more inspiration from those that never give up even when they struggle... You have shown me it's not always easy, but it's worth it ... Xx

Back