The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hope it goes well for you hun! My consultant gave kirsty this when she was struggling before target. She didn't end up using it and managed herself anyway but I read the leaflet and know how it works.

Those jellys are lovely! My fridge is always stocked up with them lol 30p in morrisons atm! X

Hope it goes well for you hun! My consultant gave kirsty this when she was struggling before target. She didn't end up using it and managed herself anyway but I read the leaflet and know how it works.

Those jellys are lovely! My fridge is always stocked up with them lol 30p in morrisons atm! X

Last time I did it I lost about 5lb, and I didn't even do it "properly". Didn't always measure everything exactly lol. But this time I'm going to be super precise! As I say, last time I did it I was still in my little "messing around" stage and hadn't fully gotten focused. But right now I am totally ready for change and to get the ball rolling again.

I hopped on my scales this morning and they were reading 11st 4.5lb, which is a drop of about 2lb already from Tuesday night. Although I didn't go to group on Tuesday I did weigh at home and looked as though I'd gained about half a lb (taking me from 11st 6lb to 11st 6.5lb). Going to be keeping a check this week and seeing how I get on with FF - seeing the scales move really does give me a boost.

Have to say, I'm not a massive fan of jelly. I wouldn't normally buy them at all, it just doesn't float my boat. Never really has! But they're on the menu and if I don't have that then I'll miss out. I need to make sure I don't get totally starving otherwise I may end up going off the rails and binging, so I'm just going to grin and bare it lol. I'm sure once it's in a bowl with my strawberries it won't be so bad! xx

Morning Stevie,

I really admire you doing FF! I've gone through it with my consultant, and it's sooo strict! I could never do it, I like snacking too much, so I'd probably end up bingeing lol.

Good luck with it though, I know you'll do well because your head is back in the game! :)

Have a nice day xx

Morning Stevie,

I really admire you doing FF! I've gone through it with my consultant, and it's sooo strict! I could never do it, I like snacking too much, so I'd probably end up bingeing lol.

Good luck with it though, I know you'll do well because your head is back in the game! :)

Have a nice day xx

See I think that's why I'll be alright with it, I'm not much of a snacker! I tend to just have three meals a day. The only thing that will take some getting used to is not having my usual HiFi bar before bed. But I'm going to replace this with the rich tea finger biscuits so hopefully that will still give me something to look forward to at the end of the day :)

I'm actually really excited about it. Haven't felt this excitement or enthusiasm for Slimming World for a while now! Just had my muesli and it was delicious. So far, so good xx

Wow good luck with FF, there isn't much food there:eek: no wonder you lose weight!!!!

You could add a holiday ticker to your diary, so there is a daily reminder of how long you've got left until your jollies xx

I thought that too Michelle, it is a bit daunting when looking at the menu choices. But it is surprisingly filling. Okay, it is only day one, I may be starving a few days in! But 42g muesli is more than we would be allowed as a HExB - fair enough there was not the usual SuperFree with it, but it did keep me full up. Lunch was a great big bowl of fruit salad and yogurt, kept my banana for a little snack and also have some milk left from breakfast which will do me a few cuppas. And then my jacket potato for tea tonight. I forgot to mention that you also get a "free" vegetable / salad unit each day. So I could also add that to my tea tonight (along with the salad already listed) to bulk it out a bit more. Kind of like Success Express I think - it's a lot of SuperFree in my food diary there!

I did think of making myself a nice ticker after I saw yours counting down to Lourdes :D Think I shall have to have a play around and make something similar.

Have a great day xx

Sounding good so far hun !!! I would defo be hungry though but hopefully it reignites your passion for the plan & you get a great loss !!!!

To be fair, it's not much different to my normal style of eating. I usually have weetabix or muesli with fruit and milk or yogurt for breakfast. Something light like a salad for lunch. And then a "proper" main meal for tea. So I haven't felt too much of a difference yet (apart from the obvious weighing everything). But as I say, it's only day one. This time tomorrow I will probably be starving lol! I do think that's half of the point though - so that you realise the beauty of SW and how much freedom it allows. Haven't felt this excited about SW in a while, I must say! x

To be fair, it's not much different to my normal style of eating. I usually have weetabix or muesli with fruit and milk or yogurt for breakfast. Something light like a salad for lunch. And then a "proper" main meal for tea. So I haven't felt too much of a difference yet (apart from the obvious weighing everything). But as I say, it's only day one. This time tomorrow I will probably be starving lol! I do think that's half of the point though - so that you realise the beauty of SW and how much freedom it allows. Haven't felt this excited about SW in a while, I must say! x

Oh that's good then hun !!!
Xx

Today's food. It's quite a lot really, compared to what it looks like 'on paper'. Especially tea, and that is without even adding my 'free' salad / veg Unit. That's just the salad that was already listed as part of the meal.

Feeling nice and full but looking forward to my biscuits and a cuppa later :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401989237.284354.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401989245.382125.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401989254.883495.jpg

Evening PS :D, wow your tea looks amazing ! I think its good portion sizes too, and I'm glad your feeling full. Well done on day 1 ! Woohoo ! This FF sounds really interesting. Looking forward to seeing how you get on the rest of the week. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening hun :):).

Kay xx

Good morning diary, happy Friday!! I'm full of the joys of spring this morning, feeling like a very happy bunny.

First day on FF yesterday was a success - yay!! I know it's only early days, and now that the weekend is here that will be the real test, but I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm strangely liking the strictness and structure of it and hoping that's going to keep me in line. Still thinking of that holiday and looking good in my bikinis - did I mention it's only 91 days away ;) hehe!

Hopped on my scales this morning and they were down to 11st 3lb!! Very happy with that - I was 11st 6.5lb when I weighed at home on Tuesday night and was 11st 4.5lb when I weighed myself yesterday morning. So things are moving in the right direction!! Someone on my IG posted that they were also doing FF and were losing roughly 1lb a day, how awesome is that!? I wonder if I can get back into the 10's by Tuesday?? Not going to put the pressure on myself to do so, as I know that's when I struggle more, but it would be nice :)

Does anyone have any nice plans for the weekend? I'm taking my mam to do the food shop after work tonight. Usually my dad and her go on a Friday morning, but my dads away on a golfing trip until Sunday. And then on Tuesday they both go away to Cuba!! :eek: Jet-setters or what!? So anyway, going to go and get the shopping done tonight and then wait for Warren to finish work at 7pm. He's then not back in work until 7pm Saturday night, which means I can stay the night, yay!! Feels like forever since I've stopped with him, so I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow will just be a nice lazy day before he goes to work on the night. It's just going to be a nice relaxed weekend for me.

Right, day 2 of Fast Forward. Here's how it's going to go...

Fast Forward

Breakfast (5 Units):

- Weetabix and Skimmed Milk

Lunch (5 Units):
- Banana, Apple, Kiwi and Orange

Dinner (8 Units + "Free" Salad Unit):
- Weight Watchers Chicken Curry Ready Meal with Mixed Leaves, Cucumber and Tomato

Other (1 Unit):
- 2 x Rich Tea Fingers

Total no. of Units:

Hi Stevie, I honestly thought I was subscribed to your diary but obviously I wasn't. DO follow you on IG though and your very inspiring with how you are totally honest about how difficult this journey can be when trying to live your life at the same time. Wishing you the best of luck with FF, it sounds a bit too strict for my liking but sometimes we all need a bit of focused direction in our lives.

Oh and I'm glad I'm not the only one counting down to things on a regular basis! I even have the countdown timers on my phone; one for our holiday in December (185 days to go!) and then of course for the wedding (only 510 days to go! Eeeeek!)

Hi Stevie, I honestly thought I was subscribed to your diary but obviously I wasn't. DO follow you on IG though and your very inspiring with how you are totally honest about how difficult this journey can be when trying to live your life at the same time. Wishing you the best of luck with FF, it sounds a bit too strict for my liking but sometimes we all need a bit of focused direction in our lives.

Oh and I'm glad I'm not the only one counting down to things on a regular basis! I even have the countdown timers on my phone; one for our holiday in December (185 days to go!) and then of course for the wedding (only 510 days to go! Eeeeek!)

Thanks hun, lovely to have you here! I do try to be honest with myself and with everyone else. Okay, I do the occasional runner but I always come back and confess in the end lol! There is such a fantastic support network keeping me going and making me want to come back, otherwise I could quite easily have given up a few times by this point!

Really enjoying FF and although it is very strict, it seems to be bringing the structure back into my days. Which is what I need. As I say, tonight will probably be the biggest test. It's the start of the weekend and I know for a fact Warren will be having Chinese tonight lol, he loves 'em! Hence why I'm having my curry ready meal. I'm going to take it round to his with me tonight and whilst he's tucking into his Chinese I can have that. Planning really is the key with these things!!

Hehe, I have a countdown app on my phone too. I thought I was the only saddo! At the moment mine is counting days I have been with Warren (273), days until Christmas (202), days until Tenerife (91) and days until my birthday (32). It get's me very excited lol! :)

Hope you have a lovely Friday hun xx

Morning Stevie, happy Friday! :)

Yay for the scales moving in the right direction. It would be awesome if you were in the 10's next Tuesday. I can predict a great loss for you this week though, especially seen as your scales have dropped 3lbs since Tuesday!

Food sounds alot more filling today, I think I could get away with eating that. Still admiring your determination.

Have a great day xx

Morning Stevie, happy Friday! :)

Yay for the scales moving in the right direction. It would be awesome if you were in the 10's next Tuesday. I can predict a great loss for you this week though, especially seen as your scales have dropped 3lbs since Tuesday!

Food sounds alot more filling today, I think I could get away with eating that. Still admiring your determination.

Have a great day xx

Thanks Emma, I hope so!

Do you know what. I'm actually really excited about being able to have ready meals on Fast Forward lol. I stocked up on a few WW meals that were £1 in Tesco the other night - chicken curry, chicken hotpot and lasagne. And then I also have two Low Low meals in the freezer too! Think they are chicken, tomato and basil pasta and then a beef hotpot. Don't get me wrong, since joining SW I've learnt how to cook quite a lot, and do enjoy it. But it's nice to have a break once in a while and these ready meals allow me that.

FF is just looking really positive all round at the moment and I'm really enjoying it. I'm hoping to have another week of FF next week and then the week afterwards Warren and I are both off work, so will go back to "normal" Slimming World to allow more flexibility. And then possibly FF again after that. I really want to get as much of this weight off and get as close to target as possible within the next 13 weeks!

Hope you have a lovely weekend :) xx

Afternoon PS :p,

What a lovely sunny day it is :). Well done on the scales going down since Tuesday, woohoo ! I really hope your in the 10's on Tuesday, that would be just awesome ! I can tell how much you want it this time around and I think the holiday is a fab motivator too ! I think this weekend is going to be different. You're already planning ahead, like your curry for this evening for example, that's the control that gonna make u win this :D. I think you right, the structure of FF is exactly what u needed right now. I'm so excited for you ! :p Hope you have a smashing weekend on plan hun. Catch up with you soon lovely :):).

Kay xx

Afternoon PS :p,

What a lovely sunny day it is :). Well done on the scales going down since Tuesday, woohoo ! I really hope your in the 10's on Tuesday, that would be just awesome ! I can tell how much you want it this time around and I think the holiday is a fab motivator too ! I think this weekend is going to be different. You're already planning ahead, like your curry for this evening for example, that's the control that gonna make u win this :D. I think you right, the structure of FF is exactly what u needed right now. I'm so excited for you ! :p Hope you have a smashing weekend on plan hun. Catch up with you soon lovely :):).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. You're so right. I know I have said it a million times over and probably sounded like a broken record on many occasions, but I just feel like this is a fresh start for me and this time I'm not going to let anything get in my way. I love the freedom of Slimming World but sometimes feel it can be a bit of a hinderance and that one thing often leads to another. At least with this FF plan I know exactly what I'm eating each day and once I've eaten it, that's it! Don't get me wrong, if I was totally starving and had already eaten all of my Units for the day, I'd be a bit cheeky and grab a piece of fruit or something. Because I am not one of these people who could ever starve themselves (I love my food too much :p). But up to now it's going great! What it makes me realise is that half of the time I am not actually hungry and just eat out of boredom or habit. With FF it makes me think "am I really hungry?" because I know that I have to almost ration my food. Really enjoying it and hoping the scales keep on moving nicely for Tuesday :D

Hope you have a lovely weekend too. And hope the sunshine hangs around :) xx

Back