The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Thanks ladies!

Really dreading the dentist tonight, and just had a thought. If I'm getting a filling then I may not be allowed / able to eat for a few hours afterwards. I'm there at 5, so that will put tea on a bit of a hol, but I suppose I could always make it up and just take it to Warren's with me, then I can have it when I'm ready. That's if I can manage it - you never know, this dentist malarkey could be beneficial to the old weight loss lol ;) xx

Good luck at the dentist & enjoy your day off tomorrow

Thanks lovely! Turns out tomorrow is going to be pretty hectic, but I'm sure we'll still have a lovely day. I'm stopping at Warrens tonight but need to go home at 9am tomorrow for a shower and then drop my dad off at 10am. Then I'm taking my mam to do the food shopping and drop her back off at home. And then I can borrow the car for the rest of the day, so me and Warren will head off shopping afterwards. And have decided we will probably have Nando's for tea whilst we're out too, but I'm not worried about that as it can be done very low Syn! Looking forward to it - just want work to hurry up and be over with now :) xx

Wow your a busy bee.

I know how you feel about work. I'm on evening shift this week, so I don't start until 4. It's so hard to go in when the weather is lovely. So you can think of me when your finishing work & I'm only starting :(

Ahh, but at least you have good weather. It's been raining here this morning! And currently very grey and miserable looking xx

Good morning diary, happy Thursday. It's technically Friday for me today, as I've taken tomorrow off work. Yippeee!! It's been such a long week, and it didn't exactly start off well. So I'm ready for it to be over now. Just got to get through today...

Ugh, I'm also at the dentist tonight. And I'm guessing it's for a filling. I went a little while ago and had x-rays done and they said they'd write to me if I needed treatment. And sure enough I got a letter! I have really soft teeth and even have to use a prescribed special toothpaste. So I'm quite often having to go and have fillings done. I hate it though, it's not nice at all.

Having another EE day today. Hopped on the home scales this morning and they were showing 11st 12.8lb - I really hope some of that weigh night bloat is gone soon!! I know it's my own fault, but I really want it to drop again as it's making me really anxious about eating / drinking out on Saturday night. All I can do is stick to plan and hope for the best!

This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Grapes, Melon (SS), Watermelon (S), Strawberries (SS) and Pineapple (S)
- WW Cherry Summer Fruits Yogurt
- WW Strawberry Summer Fruits Yogurt

Lunch:
- Tesco Ready to Eat Flame Grilled Chicken Chunks with Salad (White Cabbage (S), Mixed Leaves (S), Carrot (S), Red Peppers (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Aldi Brooklea Lemon Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Dinner:
- Chilli (EL Mince, Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Celery (S), Carrot (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Red Kidney Beans (S)) Pasta Bake topped with Cheese (HExA) and Jalapenos (S)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Just checking as I've been out the loop a bit and not had a chnce to read through my book again yet, but is watermelon not superspeed anymore? My C told me previously all melon was SS?

Ahhh I just checked that as I wasn't sure and watermelon is SS !!
That's another little boost off the super speed !! :)

Ahh, awesome! I'm pretty sure it was always just a speed, so maybe it's changed. Bonus! :)

Afternoon Stevie :p hope your enjoying this lovely summer weather ! I've been chomping on a quarter of a water melon thinking its healthy, I just checked it on MFP and its 320 cals :eek: ! Whoopsie bunny made a boo boo :D.

Kay xx

Afternoon Stevie :p hope your enjoying this lovely summer weather ! I've been chomping on a quarter of a water melon thinking its healthy, I just checked it on MFP and its 320 cals :eek: ! Whoopsie bunny made a boo boo :D.

Kay xx

This is exactly why I don't count calories. Because it IS healthy, and you should have to restrict how much you eat. It's much better than eating a chocolate bar :D xx

Thank you for the info hun. I'm not on ig, Well done for getting back on track yourself! You seem to be back in the zone xx:eek:

Haven't had chance to post yet today, been to the metro! Didn't get much, just a lovely skort from New Look for my holidays. Had a gorgeous dinner / tea at Nando's and then a McFlurry as a treat.

We had a quick go in the arcades on the way out and I won a minion, lol! You know the cute little yellow things from Dispicable Me?

Just about to drop my brother off as he's going out tonight and then going back to Warren's for the night - were watching the Brazil game and then making a start on season 4 of Breaking Bad. Excited!

Will try and catch up with everyone in a little while, but hope you've all had a lovely Friday x

Red

Breakfast:
- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light

Lunch / Dinner (Nando's):
- Butterfly Chicken (3 Syns) with 1 x tbsp Extra Hot Sauce (0.5 Syns), 2 x Chicken Wings (3 Syns) with 1 x tbsp Extra Hot Sauce (0.5 Syns), Grilled Halloumi (HExA) and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Twix McFlurry (20 Syns)
- 2 x Cookie (5 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 32
Weekly Syns: 32 / 105

Last edited:
Red

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Melon (SS), Strawberries (SS), Kiwi (S) and Pineapple (S)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Lunch:
- Bacon with Cheese (HExA), 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages and Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S))

Dinner (Pizza Express):

- Pollo Ad Astra Leggera Pizza (20.5 Syns)
- 2 x 175ml glasses of Prosecco (13 Syns)

Other:
- Cookie (2.5 Syns)
- 4 x WW Chocolate Digestives (8 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 44
Weekly Syns: 76 / 105

Last edited:
Enjoy your evening lovely xxx

Thanks Laura. Just come home to do some jobs and have myself a nice bath and get ready for tonight whilst Woz is out playing football. Really looking forward to it, and as my scales are down to 11st 7.5lb this morning (3.5lb loss from Tuesday), I feel more comfortable with eating out for two days running. I'm making sensible choices so hoping it'll still show as a nice loss on Tues :) xxx

Hi Stevie, not sure if you will remember me but I was on here a year or so ago under the name kirstym .... Well I'm now married and back on the SW bandwagon!! Looking forward to catching up on your diary .... You were always so positive :) x

Hi Stevie, not sure if you will remember me but I was on here a year or so ago under the name kirstym .... Well I'm now married and back on the SW bandwagon!! Looking forward to catching up on your diary .... You were always so positive :) x

Hello stranger!! That is so spooky - I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were! Lovely to see you back :)

I haven't been so great with SW at the moment. I did get up to a 4st loss, but as you can see from my stats I've put quite a bit back on. Had a good week last week and lost 5lb but then, typically, it's my birthday today so this week has mostly been off plan again. Won't be going to group tonight as I'll be enjoying my night with Warren once he finishes work. But will be back on it 100% tomorrow.

How was your wedding? Do you have any pictures? I bet you looked stunning. Are you back on the SW wagon now then? And are you keeping a new diary on here? If so, I'll come and subscribe :) xxx

Back