The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Happy birthday, have a wonderful day xx

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! :) xx

Hello stranger!! That is so spooky - I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were! Lovely to see you back :)

I haven't been so great with SW at the moment. I did get up to a 4st loss, but as you can see from my stats I've put quite a bit back on. Had a good week last week and lost 5lb but then, typically, it's my birthday today so this week has mostly been off plan again. Won't be going to group tonight as I'll be enjoying my night with Warren once he finishes work. But will be back on it 100% tomorrow.

How was your wedding? Do you have any pictures? I bet you looked stunning. Are you back on the SW wagon now then? And are you keeping a new diary on here? If so, I'll come and subscribe :) xxx

First of all HAPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Hope you have a great day hunni!!

I am now back on the SW wagon, well as of yesterday! I got down to 10st 4lbs for the wedding in the end, and was happy with that - could have been smaller and more toned, but I was happy and that was all that mattered. Fast forward 6 weeks, and I am half a stone heavier, but I did have one hell of a honeymoon in San Francisco, Mexico and New York - so food and drink was going down quite well :) I will get you some pics on here at some point - we should be getting them this week... Yey!

I started a new diary yesterday called "Mrs F's food diary" please come along and keep me on track (and correct me, it's been a while since I done this!)

Lovely to catch up, speak soon, and have a fab day!! xx

Happy Birthday Stevie!

It looked like you had a fab birthday weekend on the pics you uploaded on the site that cannot be named. You looked amazing too :)

I hope you have a lovely day! x

Good morning diary.

Thank you all so much for the birthday messages! I had a gorgeous day and I was well and truly spoilt. I received so many lovely cards and was given money from a lot of my family. That will come in handy either to put towards some more holiday clothes or to take away on holiday for spending money. My Nanna, bless her, also got me the cutest little "Me To You" bear and a gorgeous pair of summer PJ's. A little cami vest and shorts - they're perfect for the hot weather so I'm also putting them away to take on holiday with me.

And then, of course, there was my present from Warren. He has such good taste when it comes to cards and gifts, so I already knew I'd love whatever he got me...which was in fact, this BEAUTIFUL Pandora ring!

190894PCZ.jpg

It is sooo pretty. I can't stop looking at it! I've wanted a Pandora ring for some time now, but this was a total surprise. I'd planned to probably get one if I got some birthday money, but my little sweetie beat me to it! And he picked it out himself - how good is he!? Perfect size too, without even having to ask me or drop any hints. He is a keeper!!

It's also safe to say yesterday wasn't SW friendly in the slightest. I've been off plan since Saturday night, but I've enjoyed myself. That's the main thing!

I had lucky charms for my birthday breakfast yesterday - probably my most favourite cereal in the world, but it's pretty Synful so has to be kept for special occasions lol! Nibbled on a few things throughout the morning (cereal bars, jalapeno pretzel pieces, etc.) and then my lovely colleague took me to Nero at lunchtime for a coffee and a panini. It was gorgeous, and a lovely treat! I also bought some goodies for everyone in the office to share, so had to indulge in some choccie yesterday afternoon. Naturally! ;)

Last night Warren came to mine and we shared a pizza and chips between us. Followed by a chocolate cornflake cake each (instead of birthday cake lol) and some Ben & Jerry's ice cream too. OMG, it was amazing. Peanut butter flavour ice cream with pieces of chocolate peanut butter cups. Drool! All washed down with a nice bottle of rekordelig cider. We just had a cosy night and watched the football (we'd planned to watch some more Breaking Bad but had technical issues). It was perfect.

So, back on the wagon today! I do have lunch out at Pizza Express today, but I have planned in advance and will make good choices. A lovely work friend / colleague (the same one that took me out for lunch yesterday) is moving team / office next week, so the next few days are her last with us. She's worked in this team for 6 years and I've worked with her all 4 of the years I've been here, so she'll really be a miss. Anyway, our little team (there's 4 of us) are going out for lunch to say "see you soon". I've decided on a salad as pizza is too much for me at lunchtime. And besides, I've had this salad on another occasion and it was delish!

That will be my only Syns for today, and I'll also be keeping them pretty low throughout the rest of the week. As Warren and I have arranged to go out with friends on Saturday night for a few drinks. Nothing silly, but I'd like to be on the safe side and have plenty of Syns leftover for that. They were going to come with us last Saturday when we went out to Pizza Express for tea, but couldn't make it due to work. So it will be nice to catch up with them - I'm really looking forward to it!

Anyway, before this becomes "War and Peace", I'll leave it at that. Thanks again everyone for the lovely messages. This is how today is looking...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Orange (S), Pineapple (S) Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Lunch (Pizza Express):
- Leggera Superfood Salad (Baby Spinach (S) and Seasonal Mixed Leaves (S), Roasted Butternut Squash (S), Beetroot (S), Light Baby Mozzarella, Avocado, Pine Kernals, Cucumber (S), Lentils (S) and Fresh Basil finished with Balsamic Syrup) (9 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 17g bag Metcalfe's Sweet'n'Salt Skinny Topcorn (4 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 13
Weekly Syns: 13 / 105

Last edited:
Hi Stevie! Glad you had a nice birthday enjoy your day today that salad sounds lovely

Sounds a lovely day and great choice on the ring. Does Warren have a brother hehe. I normally have to write a list for my oh not the same as a surprise xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds a lovely day and great choice on the ring. Does Warren have a brother hehe. I normally have to write a list for my oh not the same as a surprise xx

He is an only child, so I hit it really lucky hehe. He is the cutest, he really is. He had disguised it too so it was a proper suprise - it was kind of like a russian doll. There were about 3 varying sized boxes all inside of each other so I had to work through the layers before I came to the ring box. So sweet!! xx

I bet he buys you another ring soon - one with a sparkley diamond in it!!! :)

You are not the first one to say that EB! :D Eek, that would be scary!! xx

He is an only child, so I hit it really lucky hehe. He is the cutest, he really is. He had disguised it too so it was a proper suprise - it was kind of like a russian doll. There were about 3 varying sized boxes all inside of each other so I had to work through the layers before I came to the ring box. So sweet!! xx

Aww how cute xx

Back