The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Yippee fab loss you must feel pretty good xx

Thanks ladies. Happy with the 5lb loss from last week, even if it does still look like a 7lb gain in my book. Hey, it could have been worse - if I'd not gotten back on plan last week it would still have been a 12lb gain, or MORE!! :eek: However, not happy that I'm still 1st 1lb away from where I was. It's shocking really how much damage you can do in such a short space of time, but this is what happens when you are off plan for most of May and June lol :rolleyes:

Hopped on my home scales this morning and, after my McD's and sweeties with Warren last night, they have pinged up to 11st 13.5lb. Oops! It's alright though, I know that's just bloat / water retention. And nothing that a couple of days back on plan can't resolve!

Trying to be extra good this week, especially as we're out to tea on Saturday night. I've guesstimated that I'll be using roughly 42 Syns on Saturday - 25 on pizza, 5 for a couple of vodka Diet Cokes and maybe 12 for 3 bottles of Bud Light when we get home. So if my diary looks to be lacking in Syns this week, you know why. Don't worry, I'm just trying to save them for Saturday so that I can enjoy myself without causing any damage. I've done weekly Syns for a while now and I know it works for me, so it shouldn't be a problem this week.

Anyway, heres to the start of another fresh week. Kicking off with an EE day...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Cantaloupe and Honeydew Melon Slices (SS)

Lunch:
- M&S Tikka Chicken Mini Fillets (S) with a Crunchy Mango Salad (White Cabbage (S), Mango (S), Courgette (S), Broccoli (S), Radish (S), Salad Onions (S), Red Cabbage (S), Mangetout (S) and Coriander)
- WW Raspberry Summer Fruit Yogurt

Dinner:
- Chicken and Red Pepper Risotto (Red Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), Chicken Breast (S), Risotto Rice, Stock and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli)

Other:
- Milky Coffee (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Well done for getting back on plan without going to group and having been off the wagon for so long - I think that's a major achievement. It's so easy, especially with all the temptation, not to get back on the wagon so you really should be proud of yourself! Looks like you've lots to look forward to and a plan in place for achieving it - you're gonna smash it! xx

Yay ! Whoop whoop ! :talk017: Well done on a smashing loss PS ! :D So so happy that your back in the zone ! That is an amazing loss ! :eek::D . Roll on next week ! I know your gonna smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks ladies! I am very happy to have lost 5lb, however I want the remaining weight gone. Really can not believe that I let myself put back on almost a stone and a half. I really want to get that back off as soon as possible. I know I can do it - I've already lost it once before haven't I. PMA is the way forward!!

Oooh, guess what I've just received. Pizza Express, the little tinkers that they are, have just sent me a voucher code for a free bottle of Prosecco as a treat for my birthday! It's valid until 20th July, and as we're going on Saturday night it would be rude not to use it ;) I was going to drink diet coke at PE and have a few bottles of bud when I get home. But, instead, I think I'll allow myself two glasses of Prosecco with my meal and then put a lid on it. No more after that. The only thing I'm unsure of is wine glass size lol! Very random I know, but a 175ml glass of Prosecco is 6.5 Syns, does everyone think that sounds about the right size for PE? Or are they bigger? I'm assuming they'll just leave the bottle at the table, so I'll pour my own drink. But I have no concept of how much 175ml is / what size the wine glass should be. I only ever drink wine at home, and we have glasses of all one size (large :rolleyes:) or champagne flutes. I really would like to be prepared! xx

Hello hun I think there is a picture on this link of someone having it at pizza express for the glass size, its halfway down the page - the pic might give you an idea ;).

Kay xx

PIZZA EXPRESS | NEW SUMMER MENU | OBSESSIVE BLONDE

Perfect, I found it! But what size glass is that? Is it 175ml? Or is it bigger. I know their wine glasses are pretty large, so I'd just like to be sure on how much they actually hold. The thing is, a 175ml serving is 6.5 Syns, whereas a 250ml serving is 9 Syns. So quite a bit of a difference. If worse comes to worst I'll just call it 9 Syns per glass, whatever size it is xx

You could sneak a jug in lol. Um I'm sure a lot of glasses have a line on them so bar staff know where to fill the glass up to xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You could sneak a jug in lol. Um I'm sure a lot of glasses have a line on them so bar staff know where to fill the glass up to xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh, that's a good point! Hopefully they will have, and then I can be precise :) xx

I only managed to find this paragraph from an article on pizza express. So I'm thinking it will be one of the 2 sizes mentioned ? :)

Kay xx

Pizza Express's Leggera wine range is under 10% ABV. Pizza Express has added low ... bottle price of £16.55. Both wines will also be sold by the glass in 175ml and 250ml measures.

I only managed to find this paragraph from an article on pizza express. So I'm thinking it will be one of the 2 sizes mentioned ? :)

Kay xx

Pizza Express's Leggera wine range is under 10% ABV. Pizza Express has added low ... bottle price of £16.55. Both wines will also be sold by the glass in 175ml and 250ml measures.

Thanks Kay, you're a star. I think I'll just ask for a small wine glass when they bring the bottle, and (if it doesn't have the line / measurement marked on) call it 175ml / 6.5 Syns. Panic over lol :D xx

Good morning diary, happy Thursday. It's technically Friday for me today, as I've taken tomorrow off work. Yippeee!! It's been such a long week, and it didn't exactly start off well. So I'm ready for it to be over now. Just got to get through today...

Ugh, I'm also at the dentist tonight. And I'm guessing it's for a filling. I went a little while ago and had x-rays done and they said they'd write to me if I needed treatment. And sure enough I got a letter! I have really soft teeth and even have to use a prescribed special toothpaste. So I'm quite often having to go and have fillings done. I hate it though, it's not nice at all.

Having another EE day today. Hopped on the home scales this morning and they were showing 11st 12.8lb - I really hope some of that weigh night bloat is gone soon!! I know it's my own fault, but I really want it to drop again as it's making me really anxious about eating / drinking out on Saturday night. All I can do is stick to plan and hope for the best!

This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Grapes, Melon (SS), Watermelon (SS), Strawberries (SS) and Pineapple (S)
- WW Cherry Summer Fruits Yogurt
- WW Strawberry Summer Fruits Yogurt

Lunch:
- Tesco Ready to Eat Flame Grilled Chicken Chunks with Salad (White Cabbage (S), Mixed Leaves (S), Carrot (S), Red Peppers (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Aldi Brooklea Lemon Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Dinner:
- Chilli (EL Mince, Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Celery (S), Carrot (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Red Kidney Beans (S)) Pasta Bake topped with Cheese (HExA) and Jalapenos (S)

- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light

Other:
- Banana
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Happy 'Friday' honey! :)

The bloat will go and you will lose this week. Keep calm and carry on as they say ;)

xxxx.

Back