The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Good luck on October, lets thrash this month! I'm attempting Sober October and seeing as booze is my biggest downfall I'm hoping it'll put a dent in the numbers on the scales! x

Good luck on October, lets thrash this month! I'm attempting Sober October and seeing as booze is my biggest downfall I'm hoping it'll put a dent in the numbers on the scales! x

That's great motivation!! I thought about doing that too but have a night with Warren on Friday which will involve alcohol and then I'm in York again next weekend for my cousins 21st birthday, so it doesn't look very likely lol xx

I really wanted to do Sober October but seeing as I'm off on an all-inclusive holiday tomorrow that won't be happening! Good luck with it!

After an otherwise good week, the OH brought out a box of those Guylian Seashells last night and I turned into a chocolate fiend. I can't do moderation at all! Why does it always seem to happen the night before WI?!

I really wanted to do Sober October but seeing as I'm off on an all-inclusive holiday tomorrow that won't be happening! Good luck with it!

After an otherwise good week, the OH brought out a box of those Guylian Seashells last night and I turned into a chocolate fiend. I can't do moderation at all! Why does it always seem to happen the night before WI?!

To be fair on you those chocolates are amazing though!

xxxx

Oooh I love those Guylian seashells too. I would have inhaled the lot in record timing!! So not to worry lol xx

2lb on tonight which I'm actually pleased with that! I had in my head 3lb so I'm already technically 1lb ahead of myself ;) just need to work my socks off this week!

im doing it to I tried to out a link on my page but they deleted it so please on if you would like to sponsor me

Least it's less than you thought! :) xx

Lol, booze is also my biggest downfall. I'm not going to attempt it tho as has loads of social events going on next month & as sad as it sounds I know I'd miserable if I couldn't drink during them :(

Well done you for going for it, massive kudos! :)

X

So, back on it this morning. I have got loads of plans in place this week to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Firstly, I'm going back to what I know works for me. I'm sticking to Extra Easy as much as I can, allowing myself Green / Red days on a weekend if I need them (for double HEx's and what not). I'm also limiting myself to 5 Syns on weekdays and up to 15 a day on a weekend. It sounds really simple and obvious, but it really gave my losses a boost. In the four weeks that I did this (before York and my little slip up) I lost 12lb, so I'm hoping for some more good losses this time around!

Secondly, back to Synning my weigh night treat. I must admit, the last couple of weeks I have just had whatever I fancied (basically stuffed my face) and taken myself even further over my Syns. Even last night I had a McDonalds and a choccie biscuit. I saw that as a "last supper" though and wanted to get it out of my system ready for my fresh start today. I've already planned my post-WI treat for next week, back to the old faithful - chicken jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) with boiled rice and salad. I'm already licking my lips at the prospect!!

And thirdly, my brother is joining me in healthy eating!! He is like a bean pole, and does not need to lose weight in any shape or form, but he has decided he wants to start eating a bit healthier. He lives on pizzas, oven chips, chicken dippers...the usual rubbish! But on Sunday he went and rejoined the gym and has asked if he can start eating what I eat. I cook all of my own meals, so my mam wouldn't know how to make any of them for him. Which is a good thing! If I am cooking them for him, like I have promised, then I have no excuse not to be on plan! It's not every night mind. Like tonight, I am going to Warren's straight from work so my mam will have to come up with something for him. But tomorrow I have planned for us to have chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. He will have SW chips with it too, but where I will have a load of roasted veggies, he will probably just have baked beans. He doesn't like (or won't even try) any veg (or fruit for that matter), so there will be some things I will have to do a bit seperately for him. But overall I think it should work out quite well!

The only thing I have which could be a little bit of a problem is Friday. Warren and I have planned to have a few drinks and are stopping out for the night. So (surprise, surprise) it's the alcohol I'm going to have to watch! I'm hoping not to go too over the top though, and stick to what I know will still give me a good loss on Tuesday.

Warren had also asked me to go out on Saturday night. There's a fundraising event on for his football club, but I've decided to give it a miss. As well as trying to be good, I'm going to York next weekend for my cousins 21st birthday so I really should be saving my money for that. So I'm going to have a nice cosy night in instead - a nice bubble bath with a magazine before whipping up something yummy for tea and settling down in front of The X Factor and Through the Keyhole. Sounds like my night is sorted, and totally on plan too!!

Oh, and as another little bit of motivation this week!! Nic, our consultant, put on the groups FB page yesterday that the "2lb bag" is back. Basically it's a little gift bag which sits on the interest table at group, she usually brings it out around this time in the run up to Christmas to spur us on. Anyway, if you lose 2lb at group that week you write your name on a little slip of paper and pop it in the bag (if you lose 4lb you get your name in twice, 6lb 3 times, etc.) Then at the end of group Nic draws out a winner who gets a little prize. She has told me she has a fab prize which is right up my street!! So that's me on one and determined to get in the bag this week lol ;)

Anyway, bit of a long rambling post. You can tell I am back lol :D Here's my eats for today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Slim-Fast Heavenly Chocolate Delight bar (5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Not sure I'll be having any, hence the large lunch! I'm going straight to Warren's from work so thought I'd fill up at lunch time. May take a banana or some fruit with me though, just in case I do get hungry. Will update if there are any changes later!

Other:
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Your consultant sounds amazing!!

Your plans sounds perfect and I am loving your Sat Night Plan! Sounds perfect! I'd need a fake away to round it off! x

Great minds think alike ;) I'm doing WW pitta bread pizzas with potato wedges and a McDonalds curry dip (2.5 Syns). Can't bloody wait!! xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Nice one stevie for getting back on it!! :D I really do believe so much in planning and how much it can keep you on track :D enjoy!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nice one stevie for getting back on it!! :D I really do believe so much in planning and how much it can keep you on track :D enjoy!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun! Really am feeling motivated again this week. I've said it before, but I do think that sometimes a week off plan is sometimes needed. It puts things into perspective and makes you realise how great the plan is! I felt sluggish and had a bad tummy a lot of last week due to all of the rubbish I was putting into myself. I've only been back on the wagon one day and already feel so much better for it! Planning is definitely the key here :)

Have a great day xx

Morning diary :) Feeling positive after a great first day back on plan yesterday. Ready to go full throttle again today!

I have started weighing myself every morning at home again. I know there's a lot of controversy around scale-hopping, but I do find that seeing the numbers moving helps keep me on track. If I see they have dropped, it spurs me on to carry on being good and see how much more I can make them drop! If they have gone up, it gives me a kick up the backside to reign things in again. Anyway, I was 12st 3lb at WI on Tuesday night, 12st 2lb on my scales yesterday morning, and 12st 0lb on my scales this morning!! So that's keeping me motivated. Hoping to get back into the 11's at WI on Tuesday night.

Looking forward to tea tonight! Cooking for me and my brother Joel, as I said yesterday. We won't be eating until about 7pm though, as he's going to the gym after work, so I'm going to use the time inbetween to make some soup! I've been fancying it since the cold / dark weather started creeping in, so I'm going to dig out my "Little Book of Soups" and find something yummy to make (after I've been to Tesco's and bought all of the ingredients, of course!) That will do me lunch for the next few days.

Also looking forward to my "treat" tonight. I'm using my HExB for one of the new Christmas Pudding HiFi bars. Has anyone tried them yet? Oh my word, they are to die for :drool: I bought two boxes on Tuesday night and they are definitely my new addiction!! I had one before bed last night with a cup of tea and it was heavenly. These are definitely my favourite now - they even blow Rocky Road's out of the water!!

Anyway, enough rambling. These are my eats for today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Tesco Morroccan Chicken Couscous Salad (5 Syns)
- Sugar Free Rhubarb and Custard Sweet (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5.5
Weekly Syns: 10.5 / 105

Last edited:
Back