The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Thank you hunny for all of that - 100% starting tomorrow ! Need to get in the swing if eating fruit for breakfast ! That's what I mainly need to do ! Looks like I'm having pea soup EVERY DAY haha ! Yeah mushy peas sound like a good option - they have more taste too ! 5 stone to lose !

Any last minute tips would be appreciated guys x

Thank you hunny for all of that - 100% starting tomorrow ! Need to get in the swing if eating fruit for breakfast ! That's what I mainly need to do ! Looks like I'm having pea soup EVERY DAY haha ! Yeah mushy peas sound like a good option - they have more taste too ! 5 stone to lose ! Any last minute tips would be appreciated guys x

You're welcome hun! Good for you for biting the bullet and deciding to start. Will you be keeping a diary on here? If so, be sure to post the link and I'll come subscribe to it :) x

Just a quick post before I get on with prepping lunch. Have a great Sunday everyone x

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Corned Beef Hotpot (Potatoes, Onion (S), 100g Princes Lean Corned Beef (2 Syns) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over Gravy (1 Syn)) Served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Cauliflower (S) and Peas (SS)

Dinner:
- Sainsbury's Salt & Vinegar Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Galaxy Gift for You (8.5 Syns)

Other:
- Popping Candy Freddo (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 19
Weekly Syns: 75 / 105

Last edited:
You're welcome hun! Good for you for biting the bullet and deciding to start. Will you be keeping a diary on here? If so, be sure to post the link and I'll come subscribe to it :) x

I don't think so - think I'm going to make a sw insta tho

Lccswdiary :)

Come and follow me xx

Corned beef hot pot sounds delish! I made like a corned beef pie thing with the princes one before. I did the normal pie mixture and then sliced potatoes on the top in place of pastry and it was gorgeous! Already ordered a tesco shop now :( will have to put it onto next weeks meals! X

I don't think so - think I'm going to make a sw insta tho

Lccswdiary :)

Come and follow me xx

Following you chick :) xx

Corned beef hot pot sounds delish! I made like a corned beef pie thing with the princes one before. I did the normal pie mixture and then sliced potatoes on the top in place of pastry and it was gorgeous! Already ordered a tesco shop now :( will have to put it onto next weeks meals! X

I loove corned beef hotpot! It was always one of my favourite meals, even pre-SW. I never even thought to make a SW version. I think because I wouldn't usually use my Syns for meals, more for "treats". It was only 3 Syns for the whole lot though and it was gorgeous! Definitely going to become a regular to my menus :) x

My yummy corned beef hotpot. It was so good I could eat it all over again!

image-1137668474.jpg

That looks lovely .. Will you post the recipe :)

It was delicious!

I made myself an individual bowl, so for one serving I used:
- 3 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 100g Princes lean corned beef (2 Syns), cut into bitesized chunks
- Half a pouch (100ml) Bisto Pour Over Gravy (1 Syn) mixed with 100ml boiling water to make it go further.

I just layered the corned beef, onion and potatoes in my bowl, finishing with a layer of potatoes. I poured the gravy on the top which then seeped through into the rest of the dish. I popped it on the bottom shelf of the oven on 200 for about an hour and a half. And that's it, as easy as that! :)

That looks good! I love corned beef but haven't had it in soo long...gonna have to get some now lol :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning diary. Monday again! Where has the weekend gone??

I'm pleased it's Monday though - Tuesday and WI can't come soon enough!! :D Have had a great week this week, and I was gobsmacked this morning when I stood on my home scales and they read 11st 9.8lb!! I know weight fluctuates all the time, but all I wanted this week was to be back in the 11's. Hitting 11st 10.5lb would get me my 3st award - how amazeballs would that be? Not to mention it would be a huuuge loss from 12st 3lb last Tuesday!! Will wait and see though. Even if I am 11st 13.5lb I will be thrilled - I just want to see those 11's again, and then it's onwards and downwards to the 10's!

Having fish for tea tonight, which is a bit unusual for me! I'm not a lover of fish at all, but I don't mind it every now and then. I know it's really good for you, so I think I'll try and make a conscious effort to eat it at least once a week. It's something my brother, Joel, will eat too. He will have fish, boiled potatoes and spaghetti hoops (lol!) tonight, whereas I'll have roasted veggies and mushy peas with mine. Yum!!

So anyway, this is how today is looking overall...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Speedy Pea Soup (Chicken Stock, Onion (S), Peas (SS) and Garlic)
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)
- Slim-Fast Heavenly Chocolate Delight bar (5 Syns)

Dinner:
- River Cobbler (S) with boiled New Potatoes, Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Mushy Peas (SS)

Other:
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 80 / 105

Last edited:
Hey Stevie, what an amazing result on the scales this morning! Really hope it lasts for WI for you, chick. xx

Thanks chick! I was (and still am!) gobsmacked. It would be amazing if it stays for WI tomorrow, but like I say. I'll take any weight beginning with an 11, I shan't be greedy :D xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Well done stevie! You are my inspiration this week :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for tomorrow Stevie, I'm so impatient for my weigh in on Wednesday! X

Well done Stevie, you really are my inspiration at the moment.

When you say you measure out you healthy extras, how does that work with your milk for tea/coffee? Do you just know what 250ml looks like? Same with the cheese? Or do you literally measure it out before you use it for anything? I think that's really amazing, and I need to start doing the same because I'm codding myself otherwise!

I really want fish for dinner tonight now... Think I'll grab some and mushy peas too! Thanks for the idea :p I plan to make the soup this week too!

x

Well done Stevie, you really are my inspiration at the moment.

When you say you measure out you healthy extras, how does that work with your milk for tea/coffee? Do you just know what 250ml looks like? Same with the cheese? Or do you literally measure it out before you use it for anything? I think that's really amazing, and I need to start doing the same because I'm codding myself otherwise!

I really want fish for dinner tonight now... Think I'll grab some and mushy peas too! Thanks for the idea :p I plan to make the soup this week too!

x

I literally measure everything before I have it! I plan all of my eats in advance, so if I know I'm going to be having milk as my Healthy Extra one day, I'll measure it using a measuring jug first thing and pop it back in the fridge. Then it's there ready for me to use as soon as I need it. If it's cheese, cereal, etc. I just weigh it with my little kitchen scales as and when I need it.

I think not weighing HEx's is a huge danger zone for lots of people. I remember a lady at my group being fed up with not having good losses - the one thing she changed the following week was to weigh her HEx's accurately and I think she ended up coming in with about 3 or 4lb off, compared to the 0.5's and 1's she'd been having. It really can make a huge difference!

Really looking forward to my fish tonight! I'm not usually a fan but I haven't had it in ages so it should be a nice change. The mushy peas are a must too!! Enjoy :) x

Back