The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I've used bloody 36.5 Syns on chocolate and Mini Cheddars already today and I can't stop :eek:

Come on Stevie, sort it out!!!

On the plus side, at least I have actually taken account of what I've been scoffing because there would have been times in the past I would have scoffed it all without giving it a second thought. And then wondered why I didn't have a loss that week :rolleyes:

Thanks ladies. Haven't had any more since but feeling rather miffed with myself for scoffing 36.5 Syns on only the second day of the week. Bloody Nora! Will just have to cut back a little at York on Saturday and try to be good.

Have to think of the positives in a situation like this otherwise I will get upset with myself and go off the rails - 'if you bite it, write it' and I certainly have. I've counted all of my scoffage so I am still in control here. I won't be defeated xx

Making today a green day so I can have another HIFi. Just got back from Warrens and I'm hungry but can't be bothered to make anything. Cuppa and a HiFi it is! Will update properly when I get onto a PC tomorrow. Night all xx

Good morning diary, Happy Friday. Still feeling a bit under the weather today, but much better than yesterday. I don't feel like I want to eat a load of rubbish today, so that's always a positive!!

I am aiming for a Syn free day today if possible. Have already used a lot of Syns this week and I am concious of York tomorrow (even though I'm going to try and be as SW friendly as I can whilst there). Got some yummy food planned which should help!

This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup (S)
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)

Dinner:
- Pork Chop with Herby Hassleback Potatoes and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel OriginalHealthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 41.5 / 105

Last edited:
MMMM dinner sounds lush! I've always been meaning to try hassleback potatoes! They always look so nice in photos. May have to be an experiment this weekend. Have a lovely day Stevi and have a great time in York tomorrow xx

God I'm a potato fiend too, love the things!! I've never made them before so tonight will be a bit of an experiment. Anyway, they are those quite posh looking potatoes with the slits in them. I will steal a picture from good old Mr Google...

hasselback%20potatoes.jpg

What you do is you put the potato on a spoon and then slice it with a knife. That means it only gets sliced part of the way through (the spoon stops it going all of the way through) and it keeps its shape. Then you can spray with FryLight and sprinkle with any herbs / spices you like. It will go into all of the ridges and make the potatoes all yummy and tasty! My mouth is drooling now, can't wait to make them xx

They look totally lush Stevie. I've never bothered going to the effort of making them but I think I might have to give them a go this weekend! Dave made garlic and rosemary roasted new potatoes last night and they were divine. Om nom nom!

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly. Hope all the yummy food you've got planned makes you feel tonnes better so you can enjoy York tomorrow. I flippin' love that city! xx

They look totally lush Stevie. I've never bothered going to the effort of making them but I think I might have to give them a go this weekend! Dave made garlic and rosemary roasted new potatoes last night and they were divine. Om nom nom!

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly. Hope all the yummy food you've got planned makes you feel tonnes better so you can enjoy York tomorrow. I flippin' love that city! xx

Ooww, they sound delicious!! Think I will be giving them a go, love garlic and rosemary!! That would be a nice combo for the hassleback potatoes. Tonight I am going to do garlic and mixed herbs, so will let you know how they turn out :)

Thanks lovely. I have to admit, I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. Tummy is still a bit sore but nothing in comparison - plus the choccie urge seems to have gone. Praise the Lord!! xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

God I'm a potato fiend too, love the things!! I've never made them before so tonight will be a bit of an experiment. Anyway, they are those quite posh looking potatoes with the slits in them. I will steal a picture from good old Mr Google...

hasselback%20potatoes.jpg

What you do is you put the potato on a spoon and then slice it with a knife. That means it only gets sliced part of the way through (the spoon stops it going all of the way through) and it keeps its shape. Then you can spray with FryLight and sprinkle with any herbs / spices you like. It will go into all of the ridges and make the potatoes all yummy and tasty! My mouth is drooling now, can't wait to make them xx

Love these!!! I shall be making these very soon :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love these!!! I shall be making these very soon :D Xx

I've never seen these, but they are on my menu now for next week. Ooh nomanomanom :)

xxxx.

I usually see them on Come Dine With Me and stuff like that but it never even crossed my mind how SW friendly they are! Then I saw a girls post on IG where she had made them and I though, wow yeah! Been looking forward to them all week so I'm hoping they will be as yummy as I'm imagining :) xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

I usually see them on Come Dine With Me and stuff like that but it never even crossed my mind how SW friendly they are! Then I saw a girls post on IG where she had made them and I though, wow yeah! Been looking forward to them all week so I'm hoping they will be as yummy as I'm imagining :) xx

Trust me they are lovely! Just make sure you turn them over half way through (I start cooking them with the cut side down first them turn them over) my aunt tried to cook them once after I cooked them for everyone but hers didn't work out as she didn't turn them.. put loads of seasoning and herbs on and they will be beautiful :D Xx

Trust me they are lovely! Just make sure you turn them over half way through (I start cooking them with the cut side down first them turn them over) my aunt tried to cook them once after I cooked them for everyone but hers didn't work out as she didn't turn them.. put loads of seasoning and herbs on and they will be beautiful :D Xx

Fab!! Thanks for that tip hun, because I probably wouldn't have thought to turn them over. I can't wait now. Will give my review later on tonight lol :D xx

Back