The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning diary. Monday again, ugh. Not feeling great today. The weather is pap and also I am up 2lb on the scales. Today is not a good day lol.

Going for a Syn free day packed with loads of SuperFree to try and knock that number down a little.

This is what today looks like...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and an Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Tomato Soup (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Baked Beans (SS), Carrots (S), Pickled Onions (S) and Stock)

Dinner:
- Quorn Meatballs (S) with Pasta, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chilli (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 0

Last edited:
Morning diary. Monday again, ugh. Not feeling great today. The weather is pap and also I am up 2lb on the scales. Today is not a good day lol. Going for a Syn free day packed with loads of SuperFree to try and knock that number down a little. This is what today looks like... (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Extra Easy Breakfast: - Strawberries (SS) Lunch: - Tomato Soup (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Baked Beans (SS), Carrots (S), Pickled Onions (S) and Stock) Dinner: - Quorn Meatballs (S) with Pasta, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chilli (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA) Other: - 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB) Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light Daily Syns: 0
how many pickled onions do you add? Sounds mad but I've heard it's nice

how many pickled onions do you add? Sounds mad but I've heard it's nice

Everyone does differently. I added 2 of everything - 2 cans of toms, 2 cans of beans, 2 cans of carrots and 2 pickled onions. It's alright, but nothing exciting. I don't think I'd bother making it again.

Glad you enjoyed York honey :) and i'm sure you can shift those pesky lbs from it, but as long as you had a good weekend :) it could be water weight if you drank a lot?

I feel the same today .... I ate loads of crap at the weekend, and the weather is awful :(

xxxx

Soup was bloody rank!! Will be throwing the rest of it away lol, never again. Yuck.

Did just have a fabulous NSV at lunch time. Went to Primark for a bit of retail therapy and to get myself a new winter coat. Had my eye on a gorgeous black and leopard print one. Tried on the 12 thinking, "hopefully that will fit", but actually expecting it to be a bit tight - you know what Primark is like for sizings. Anyway, it was a bit big when I got it on, so tried the 10. It fits like a glove!! I've never gotten into anything smaller than a 12 so I'm well chuffed. Hopefully the rest of me will follow suit soon :) xx

Yay well done :D no better feeling than clothes that are small and fit!! xxxx

Soup was bloody rank!! Will be throwing the rest of it away lol, never again. Yuck. Did just have a fabulous NSV at lunch time. Went to Primark for a bit of retail therapy and to get myself a new winter coat. Had my eye on a gorgeous black and leopard print one. Tried on the 12 thinking, "hopefully that will fit", but actually expecting it to be a bit tight - you know what Primark is like for sizings. Anyway, it was a bit big when I got it on, so tried the 10. It fits like a glove!! I've never gotten into anything smaller than a 12 so I'm well chuffed. Hopefully the rest of me will follow suit soon :) xx

Gutting about the soup but fantastic about the coat! Well done chick!

Shame you didnt like the soup! I used to love it but its a big dodgy after a day or two. Fallen in love with the tomato soup recipe from the Autumn warmers book that came with themag. Just as simple and a bit more rich I think!
I was going to buy that coat! Then I saw the nice one with leathery sleeves but still waiting for my one to come in my size again! X

Glad you had a great weekend Stevie! I am loving bns soup and carrot and coriander as well- they are so easy to make and are soooo lovely :D great news on the retail therapy too :D xx

How did weigh in go sweetie? xxxx

WARNING: Extremely miserable this morning. Please do not read on if you are easily bored or are fed up with moany posts...

Ugh, 4lb on at group last night. Feel so angry, upset and disappointed. Yes I did have a bit of chocolate earlier in the week and I did have a day to York on Saturday, but I definitely don't think I warranted a 4lb gain.

I feel like I'm just going round and round in circles and I'm not actually getting anywhere. I have a good week or two (like 7lb on last night) and then I'll have a huge gain (cue monsterous 4lb gain). I know what you're all going to say...I'm still 3lb less than I was. But for me I can't think like that, I can't see any positives after a gain like that. The last month I've been up and down like a yo-yo between the 11's and 12's. It's really doing my head in now.

I know I shouldn't compare myself to others, but it's really disheartening seeing other people lose 4 and 5 stone in less than a year when I've been doing this for over 2 years and have only lost just over 2.5stone after this gain. I got my 3st award last week and that's been taken off me again! I just feel like a failure. Why can't I just have the losses they have and achieve what they have? It makes me angry when others have had more rubbish that what I've had this week and come in having lost more than I've gained. How the flip does that work?! I should be happy for them, and I am. But underneath, in reality, I'm really quite jealous and annoyed about it.

I may as well kiss goodbye to "Target for Christmas" now. I've 2st to lose now to get to target, and with just 10 WI's until then, it seems nigh on impossible.

I've also totally cancelled out my October challenge. I hit it last week and was over the moon - it was the first monthly challenge I've ever actually completed. I should have known it was too good to be true.

I feel like such a let down. Not only to myself but to my consultant and group. Last night one lovely lady in particular told me how great I was and how good I looked. And it was really nice of her to say so, but I couldn't help but feel like a fraud. How can I be inspiring and all the rest of it with a journey like this. Pah, a journey. It's hardly even that! Up and down not really getting anywhere. It's pathetic, it really is.

Feeling totally crushed at the moment. And if I say any more I think I will break out into tears at my desk. My eyes are already filling up.

Won't bore you all yet again with my rubbish. This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- N/A

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad (2 Syns)
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries, Blueberries and Grapes

Dinner:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and 4 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (2 Syns)

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Go Ahead! Forest Fruit Yogurt Breaks (7.5 Syns)
- Caramel and Chocolate HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: WW Wholemeal Pitta & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14.5
Weekly Syns: 14.5 / 105

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww that's so sad, but we can all relate to what you are saying, we've all been there at some time or other. And yes you are right, it doesn't seem fair that some people loose stones in just 1 year. It took me 12mths to lose the 16lbs I had to target, which is just over 1lb per month, not very good when you put it like that.

You do really well, you have a nice time & lose weight at the same time, chuck in some ss foods & you'll be on your way to target again, just remember how good you felt last week when you stepped off the scales, let that feeling keep you going.

xx

WARNING: Extremely miserable this morning. Please do not read on if you are easily bored or are fed up with moany posts... Ugh, 4lb on at group last night. Feel so angry, upset and disappointed. Yes I did have a bit of chocolate earlier in the week and I did have a day to York on Saturday, but I definitely don't think I warranted a 4lb gain. I feel like I'm just going round and round in circles and I'm not actually getting anywhere. I have a good week or two (like 7lb on last night) and then I'll have a huge gain (cue monsterous 4lb gain). I know what you're all going to say...I'm still 3lb less than I was. But for me I can't think like that, I can't see any positives after a gain like that. The last month I've been up and down like a yo-yo between the 11's and 12's. It's really doing my head in now. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others, but it's really disheartening seeing other people lose 4 and 5 stone in less than a year when I've been doing this for over 2 years and have only lost just over 2.5stone after this gain. I got my 3st award last week and that's been taken off me again! I just feel like a failure. Why can't I just have the losses they have and achieve what they have? It makes me angry when others have had more rubbish that what I've had this week and come in having lost more than I've gained. How the flip does that work?! I should be happy for them, and I am. But underneath, in reality, I'm really quite jealous and annoyed about it. I may as well kiss goodbye to "Target for Christmas" now. I've 2st to lose now to get to target, and with just 10 WI's until then, it seems nigh on impossible. I've also totally cancelled out my October challenge. I hit it last week and was over the moon - it was the first monthly challenge I've ever actually completed. I should have known it was too good to be true. I feel like such a let down. Not only to myself but to my consultant and group. Last night one lovely lady in particular told me how great I was and how good I looked. And it was really nice of her to say so, but I couldn't help but feel like a fraud. How can I be inspiring and all the rest of it with a journey like this. Pah, a journey. It's hardly even that! Up and down not really getting anywhere. It's pathetic, it really is. Feeling totally crushed at the moment. And if I say any more I think I will break out into tears at my desk. My eyes are already filling up. Won't bore you all yet again with my rubbish. This is how today is looking... (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Extra Easy Breakfast: - Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes Lunch: - Not sure, will update later. Dinner: - WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges Other: - Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated Healthy Extra B: WW Wholemeal Pitta Daily Syns: 0 Weekly Syns: /105

I think our bodies stabilise hun before I got to target last time (not anymore!) I was stuck in the tens for do long up and Down it was so so frustrating, I tried everything then in the end I just had a break stopped stressing about it and still ate healthy just didn't count as such then I lost a few lbs and got back on track, I'm not saying go off plan I just mean try not to think about it to much and let it happen x

Oh darling. This is one of those times where whatever anyone says it probably won't help so I'll just be honest and hope it helps.

1) You are NOT a failure or fraud. Putting on weight definitely doesn't make you that. You are inspiring because you keep going, you give people advice, and you are losing weight and look fab. Only giving up completely makes you fail.
2) Regarding this month's weigh in challenge you have time to get your 3stone award back, so you can do that.
3) I know how frustrating it is that other people lose weight quick. The only time I've ever lost more than 1lb was 3lb in my first week, and 2lbs when I had maintained the week before. But it's just one of those things. Plus if you lose weight slowly it will stay off in the long term.
4) You love going to York. If it makes you put on a few lbs then fine that's annoying but you have to live your life.

Chin up honey. See this as motivation if anything. We still believe in you even if you don't t the moment xxxx

Popped in to see how you were as didn't see an update on Ig. Sorry to see you are so down. At times like this theres not much people can say to make it better as its the scales we want to say different....but thats not going to stop me trying!

You have got somewhere! and you are an inspiration! Only this week I saw that you had got from a size 18 coat to a size 10! That speaks bigger volumes than individual weeks numbers on the scales.
Last week you were surprised to get such a big loss and this week it went the other way, still a 3lb loss over the 2 weeks focus on the big picture.

Comparing ourselves to others is not a good idea because we are all so different, those that have lost so much so quick might put it all back on who knows, thats them. You haven't and won't put it all back on because you are too determined. Its normal for peoples weights to fluctuate and thats what yours has done and you know with sw you can guide it in the right direction overall.

You are young, slim and are enjoying life don't let the weightloss thing drag you down.

Stevie, don't dwell on last nights WI - Today is a brand new day, and a brand new week! Brush it off and start again :)

Think positively and just remember how good you felt last week when you had that amazing loss, you know you can do it again, just get your head into it and don't beat yourself up about it.
Do you think anyone loses every single week? Ina perfect world, we would. Everyone has their ups and downs, it's all a journey :)

Now chin up lass, you can do it :)

Thanks everyone, I really needed that. Welled up at some of the lovely comments and had a few tears at my desk, my colleagues must wonder what's wrong!!

Have to admit after last night I came home and had McDonalds for tea and then pigged out on all sorts of chocolate and sweets with Warren. Definitely don't feel better for it today and it was a stupid thing to do. Already hindered myself this week, damn.

But there we go. It's done now. No point moaning about it, just have to plod on.

Line drawn and time to move on and start AGAIN for another fresh week. Sick of repeating myself week in, week out.

Thanks again for the support and the wise words as always. You guys are invaluable :bighug: xxx

Back