The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Couldn't agree more with your ranty posts. I've felt its just not fair some weeks. The last two weeks in particular. When people sit in group, losing 5 lbs like "I don't know how it happened lol I havenmt been good" and you sit there with a measly half off after doing success express. I totally relate to everything you said.
But remember the main thing here, you kept in control this week. You didn't fall off the wagon, and throw in the towel. You had fun and you got back on plan. I don't think you deserve this gain at all, but just don't forget your 7.lbs loss! Shows what can be done! You are an inspiration whatever you think and I bet you any money you get nominated for Miss Slinky again this year :D xxx

Thanks everyone, I really needed that. Welled up at some of the lovely comments and had a few tears at my desk, my colleagues must wonder what's wrong!! Have to admit after last night I came home and had McDonalds for tea and then pigged out on all sorts of chocolate and sweets with Warren. Definitely don't feel better for it today and it was a stupid thing to do. Already hindered myself this week, damn. But there we go. It's done now. No point moaning about it, just have to plod on. _________________________________________________________________ Line drawn and time to move on and start AGAIN for another fresh week. Sick of repeating myself week in, week out. Thanks again for the support and the wise words as always. You guys are invaluable :bighug: xxx
ive got some many lines I could make up a book lol

Re: ♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Thanks everyone, I really needed that. Welled up at some of the lovely comments and had a few tears at my desk, my colleagues must wonder what's wrong!!

Have to admit after last night I came home and had McDonalds for tea and then pigged out on all sorts of chocolate and sweets with Warren. Definitely don't feel better for it today and it was a stupid thing to do. Already hindered myself this week, damn.

But there we go. It's done now. No point moaning about it, just have to plod on.

Line drawn and time to move on and start AGAIN for another fresh week. Sick of repeating myself week in, week out.

Thanks again for the support and the wise words as always. You guys are invaluable :bighug: xxx

Hey Stevie, I hope that you are feeling better today, I wonder if you have tried that 'sabotage' checklist (im sorry I don't know the correct name) but I have it at home.. it basically gets you to try and focus on what your triggers might be throughout the week and how you might be able to put things in to place to prevent them before you get to them.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Stevie, I hope that you are feeling better today, I wonder if you have tried that 'sabotage' checklist (im sorry I don't know the correct name) but I have it at home.. it basically gets you to try and focus on what your triggers might be throughout the week and how you might be able to put things in to place to prevent them before you get to them.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh, the SAS logs. I did those for about 4 weeks and they did keep me on track, so maybe try those again. It is looking like it's going to be quite a tough week as well as I'm off work Friday and stopping over at Warrens Thursday, Friday and probably Saturday night. Out for tea and drinks Friday so will need to make sensible choices xx

Hope you're ok chick :) do you do syns by day or by week? Maybe going back to daily syns may help?
Also does your new boy know your on SW? When I first got with my BF I didn't tell him but no he knows, I find it easier staying on plan!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're ok chick :) do you do syns by day or by week? Maybe going back to daily syns may help?
Also does your new boy know your on SW? When I first got with my BF I didn't tell him but no he knows, I find it easier staying on plan!

Xx

Hello! I'm still peed off but just plodding on. There's nothing else I can do about it, so no point sulking!

I do my Syns in quite a strange way, but I know it works for me. I stick to 5 Syns a day on weekdays, around 15 Syns a day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and then I'll have a "treat" with whatever Syns I have left on a Tuesday night. So I guess you could say I count them weekly rather than daily. I've been doing this for a little while now and since I started this way I've had losses of 3lbs, 4lbs and more recently (last week) 7lb. So I know what I'm doing works.

Yeah, he knows I do Slimming World. I think everyone does lol - my FB and IG posts are always SW related. He's really supportive and it was nice to hear him say he is still proud of me, even after my enormous gain last night!! He is very active and plays a lot of football so he can pretty much eat whatever he likes, and it doesn't usually bother me. But Tuesday is always my "treat night", except I normally stick within my Syns - i.e. 350g Chicken Jalfrezi from the Indian (8.5 Syns). Last night though, in a blur of emotions, I just went off the rails. I know what went wrong and what I need to do to put it right again.

Thanks for your support xx

Aww Stevie. I think the rant is justified (although not at yourself - you are NOT a failure!) - there are some people that you just want to tell to f*ck off when they've scoffed doughnuts and cake and chocolate all week and had a chippy tea and somehow shimmied off 4lbs. It's not fair when you've been good around your known days/nights out to compensate. You know the plan and you know what you're doing - and you've been doing amazingly! York isn't something that happens every week. Try thinking of it as 2lbs actual gain and 2lbs of water weight or hormones or some other annoying way that your body just takes out of your control. I'm sure it's not a real 4lb gain and you'll be in a much better position next week.

Just look at your chuffing photos, missy! The difference is incredible and that is all your work! No one else has done that for you! Line drawn, chin up and go and show those scales who's boss next week. :D

Hello! I'm still peed off but just plodding on. There's nothing else I can do about it, so no point sulking!

I do my Syns in quite a strange way, but I know it works for me. I stick to 5 Syns a day on weekdays, around 15 Syns a day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and then I'll have a "treat" with whatever Syns I have left on a Tuesday night. So I guess you could say I count them weekly rather than daily. I've been doing this for a little while now and since I started this way I've had losses of 3lbs, 4lbs and more recently (last week) 7lb. So I know what I'm doing works.

Yeah, he knows I do Slimming World. I think everyone does lol - my FB and IG posts are always SW related. He's really supportive and it was nice to hear him say he is still proud of me, even after my enormous gain last night!! He is very active and plays a lot of football so he can pretty much eat whatever he likes, and it doesn't usually bother me. But Tuesday is always my "treat night", except I normally stick within my Syns - i.e. 350g Chicken Jalfrezi from the Indian (8.5 Syns). Last night though, in a blur of emotions, I just went off the rails. I know what went wrong and what I need to do to put it right again.

Thanks for your support xx

I'm expecting a gain this week after not being there for two weeks (if that makes you feel better!) it may be due to TOTM or anything so don't be too disheartened! The only thing you can do is...carry on :) your walking evidence that the diet works so just look back at your pictures...your fab and such an inspiration :D

Xx

Morning diary. Last day at work for me this week, woohoo!! Have taken tomorrow off :) Not doing anything exciting - although just not being at work will be exciting enough lol.

This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries, Blueberries and Grapes
- Oat So Simple Golden Syrup Morning Bar (7 Syns)

Lunch:
- Pasta Salad (Pasta, Red Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low Spread (HExA))

Dinner:
- Not sure, going straight to Warrens after work. Will update later!

Other:
- 2 x Caramel and Chocolate HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- 32.5g bag of Cheese & Onion Walkers (8.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15.5
Weekly Syns: 30 / 105

Last edited:
God I've proper got the munchies today!! Already had a full days worth of Syns and that was before 10am. I'm ready for my dinner already but it's a bit early, imagine what the office would think of me sat eating pasta salad at this time of day lol. Just want to eat anything and everything in sight!!

Babes that was the story of my life from Monday - Wednesday, I'm not sure what the heck was wrong with me! Thankfully I'm back to normal today but if you look at my diary, I wasn't organised on Mon and Tues and ended up eating the biggest load of rubbish, luckily yesterday I was much more organised but I literally ate my body weight in fruit and yoghurt!!

Better than crisps and choc though, right?!

Eat your lunch if you're hungry and toddle down to your local shop at lunch and get yourself lots of fruit to munch on - or if you have a microwave in work, get some eggs and make some scrambled eggs. I normally find a couple of eggs curbs my hunger big time! x

Sorry enough the scales Stevie, they're evil at times aren't they! Hope you're having a good long weekend xx

God I've proper got the munchies today!! Already had a full days worth of Syns and that was before 10am. I'm ready for my dinner already but it's a bit early, imagine what the office would think of me sat eating pasta salad at this time of day lol. Just want to eat anything and everything in sight!!
i was like that yesterday it's so difficult and worse when your at work and don't have sf things to eat

Well, expecting another great big gain tomorrow. Have been totally off the rails all weekend having had Greggs, takeaway pizza, McDonalds, alcohol and chocolate. Also not feeling well as I'm totally bunged up with cold, my throat is killing. Although I haven't eaten a lot over the weekend, what I have eaten hasn't been good at all. I've just been eating whatever I fancy. So probably expecting another 4lb (or more!) on. Oh well, just have to suck it up!!

Back