The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Jenna88 said:
You look amazing!

Just about to pop to the cinema and want some popcorn. Always see you talking about sainsburys popcorn...does anyone know the name and weight of the bag I'm looking for?

Sorry to jump in but you can get metcalfe's skinny or proper corn..they're around 6 syns for a bag. They have cals on bag I couldn't tell you the weight sorry!

Gorgeous dress hun! Have a good night x

Morning diary. This is a first for me - making an appearence the day after a night out! :giggle: But I am pleased to report it was a total success! I stuck to my guns entirely and was so in control. It felt great!

As we said we would, we went to Wetherspoons for lunch. The chicken and pepper skewers were delicious! I would definitely get those again. I ordered it with rice as I decided to have an Extra Easy day, and I was absolutely stuffed! Didn't bother with any of the sauces either (it came with a little gravy dish of piri-piri and a little pot of salad dressing) making it Syn free!

I didn't start drinking until about 6pm. Which for me is fantastic considering we were out from 1.30pm! I promised myself I would only drink vodka and diet cokes and a couple of bottles of lager - no cider and no shots!! And I stuck to it. And I checked in each pub to see what measurements the vodka was so I knew exactly how many Syns it was. AND I actually counted what I had!! I kept track of what I'd had in my phones notebook and (how sad is this!!) when my phone went dead I got my friend to text me every time I ordered a drink with what I'd got. So when I woke up this morning I could see exactly what I'd had.

Have to say, my head is pounding this morning. I've not been out since October so it's not surprising really! But asides from that, I am feeling great ;)

Straight back on plan this morning too. This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Quorn Shepherds Pie made with a Knorr Beef Stock Pot, Mushrooms (S), Onions (S) and Peas (SS). Topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Peas (SS))

Dinner:
- Spicy Potato Wedges with 6 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (3 Syns)

Other:
- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Tesco Finest Mini All Butter Pastry Gold Salted Caramel Tart (5 Syns)
- Jacobs Fruit Club (6 Syns)
- Milk throughout the day (HExA)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 83.5 / 105

Last edited:
♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Well done that is pure dedication! I made mushroom risotto with cheese today after you said about it the other day! So yum! Just what I needed :)

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Thanks so much everyone!

I don't believe it though. I think Mother Nature may be trying to pay me a visit. I will be so annoyed if she does! (Sorry if TMI) I have the implant so I usually only have a period once every three years, right before it's due to be changed. It's got another year to go yet. So if she makes a show with all of her bloatedness right before weigh in I will be gutted! Especially after the way I've been so on fire this weekend. Grr. The joys of being a woman!

aha! I know that feeling of mother nature with implant in! I feel for you ;)

You looked beautiful in your dress!
Hope you had a wonderful night :)

Love your posts!

Oh I used to be like that with the cerazette pill! No break week like on the other pills, so periods could come with no warning! Switched to Yasmin now so I'm in control. Hate it when they mess up your weigh ins! Hopefully you will be fine and not get bloated x

I loved your dress! You looked very glam in it :D

Well done on being so in control with your drinking and syns, it must be really hard when you are out in a group and everyone else just goes for it!

Morning diary. Ugh, Monday again already!

Not feeling fantastic this morning. I had the worst nights sleep ever last night. I was awake until about 3am - I was so tired but just couldn't sleep! When I did finally get to sleep I had nightmare after nightmare and then to top it off my work alarm was going off at 6am!! So not much sleep had.

I've also woken up feeling really bloated, and am gutted that when I weighed myself this morning I'm 11st 9.5lb. I know that's still showing a loss from last week (2lb), but I really wanted more than that after how good I've been. When I weighed yesterday I was back down to 11st 6.5lb. Very frustrating, grr. Not sure if the bloating is to do with the possibility of TOTM or from my Green day yesterday. I did have two lots of potato so it could be that? Good job I had a red day planned for today anyway. Hopefully that will get rid of some of this bloatedness.

Anyway, no point grumbling about it. Just got to get on with things!

This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Red

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Grapes and Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA) and Ham

Dinner:
- Liver and Onions (S) made with a Knorr Beef Stock Pot. Served with Mashed Carrot (S) and Swede (S) and Green Beans (S)

Other:
- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles
Healthy Extra B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 86.5 / 105

Morning diary. Ugh, Monday again already! Not feeling fantastic this morning. I had the worst nights sleep ever last night. I was awake until about 3am - I was so tired but just couldn't sleep! When I did finally get to sleep I had nightmare after nightmare and then to top it off my work alarm was going off at 6am!! So not much sleep had. I've also woken up feeling really bloated, and am gutted that when I weighed myself this morning I'm 11st 9.5lb. I know that's still showing a loss from last week (2lb), but I really wanted more than that after how good I've been. When I weighed yesterday I was back down to 11st 6.5lb. Very frustrating, grr. Not sure if the bloating is to do with the possibility of TOTM or from my Green day yesterday. I did have two lots of potato so it could be that? Good job I had a red day planned for today anyway. Hopefully that will get rid of some of this bloatedness. Anyway, no point grumbling about it. Just got to get on with things! This is how today is looking... (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Red Breakfast: - Strawberries (SS), Grapes and Pineapple (S) Lunch: - Ryvita (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA) and Ham Dinner: - Liver and Onions (S) made with a Knorr Beef Stock Pot. Served with Mashed Carrot (S) and Swede (S) and Green Beans (S) Other: - 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns) - Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB) Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles Healthy Extra B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi Daily Syns: 3 Weekly Syns: 86.5 / 105
i just wouldn't weigh myself until weigh day as our bodies go up and down all the time

i just wouldn't weigh myself until weigh day as our bodies go up and down all the time

Easier said than done! Plus I find it keeps me on plan - if I see a good loss it makes me want to continue to be good and see if I can push it even lower. Similarly, if I see a result I'm not too happy with it makes me determined to stay focused and get the number down by the time WI comes around. Each to their own!

Back