The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Well done Stevie! Very pleased for you! x

are the creme egg pots worth 8 syns? They arnt very big these pots of joy, but I really wanted to try them. They're always on for £1 in asda! X

Thanks so much everyone. Can't tell you how good I'm feeling at the minute!!

I have a night out on Saturday but am planning on not drinking / drinking very little to keep on plan. Will also be trying to keep my Syns low for the rest of the week, just 'in case'.

are the creme egg pots worth 8 syns? They arnt very big these pots of joy, but I really wanted to try them. They're always on for £1 in asda! X

Oooh I know it's all matter of opinion and taste, but I thought they were! They were so nice. When you think a normal creme egg is 9 Syns, so these are a Syn less! They taste just like creme eggs, it's so thick and gooey and yummy! Warren put his in the freezer for 10 minutes or so before he ate it and it went even nicer, I wish I'd done that with mine! X

Well done on another great & consistent loss Stevie! Well on the way to your birthday target :D

Aww, it's so sweet that Warren's loving your SW recipes. Must be so much nicer when you're both eating the same thing, so it's great he's so supportive.

X

Thanks everyone, really happy with another good loss last night!

Had a bit of a nightmare start to the morning today lol. I slept in for work!! I was so tired when I went to bed last night I must have fallen asleep and forgotten to set my alarm. I was having a bad dream this morning and I only woke up because my phone started ringing - it was my friend who gives me a lift to work on a morning, she always gives me a few rings when she is setting off. I had to call her back and let her know I was running late and would get the bus. Anyway, my mam and dad must have heard me and my mam came in my room to tell me I could take the car. I share with my dad, as I can't afford my own, so they said they will just stop in today and I can take it to work. Phew!! I needed some change for parking so I popped to our little Tesco this morning for breakfast. In the past when this has happened it's pushed me towards naughty things such as pan au chocolate and chocolate milk. But not today, I'm determined not to let anything ruin this roll that I seem to be on. I picked up two big bottles of flavoured water, some watermelon and a banana. Jobs a good'en! Anyway, I was about 30 minutes late to work. It probably would have been more like an hour if I'd had to go for the bus though. We do flexi time here, so technically not late as such. I can just work an extra half an hour to make it up. But doesn't it just get you in a right kerfuffle when you're late? You feel like you're just rushing around in a bit of a tizz :giggle: Nevermind, it could have been a lot worse!

Having a yummy Green day today and having some of my old favourites! Planning on quite a few Red days again this week but thought I'd start off with a Green day just to shake things up a little.

These are todays eats...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- Roast Chicken Mug Shot
- Carrot Sticks (S) and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese
- Activia 0% Strawberry Yogurt

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Apple
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated Cheese
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Delighted for you with all these steady losses!! They're really sustainable! What a hectic morning you've had! Hope you have had time to regroup at this stage! There really is nothing worse than starting the day so frazzled! Food sounds yum! Doing the quorn meatballs again tonight myself, way too handy and delish! xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Delighted for you with all these steady losses!! They're really sustainable! What a hectic morning you've had! Hope you have had time to regroup at this stage! There really is nothing worse than starting the day so frazzled! Food sounds yum! Doing the quorn meatballs again tonight myself, way too handy and delish! xx

Thanks lovely! I'm so thrilled with my losses at the moment. I was saying in group last night that I feel like I just woke up a new person in 2014. I've a totally different mindset now and I'm more focused on consistent steady losses than huge great losses - which are usually followed up by huge great gains! I am much more appreciative of 1lb and I've learnt that this is a marathon and not a sprint. This is lifestyle change, not a quick fix. And every 1lb off is 1lb further away from when I started - it could be many lb's on each week if I had not been following plan! Feeling so determined and motivated, I really can't describe this feeling.

Just about pulled myself around now after my chaotic morning lol! One good thing is the later start means the morning is flying by. Almost half 10 already! :)

Really hoping the little Tesco over the road from work have the falafel salads in. They are a bit hit and miss with them at the moment - usually they have them in all week except for the day I decide I want one lol!! And Quorn meatballs for tea, oh my goodness!! I feel like I've not had them in sooo long. I literally cannot wait. Today is quite an epic food day for me!! xx

Haha enjoy your epic food day Stevie, and well done for staying on plan when things went abit wrong this morning, just shows that SW is a healthy life style change, can still grab on the go without losing your hard work! I know what it's like trying to avoid the pan au chocs haha! Well done on the loss, you're soooo right slow and steady wins the race

Typical! Couldn't get the falafel salad today lol. I ended up with a roast chicken Mug Shot, some carrot sticks and some cottage cheese. I really do hate eating processed rubbish like Mug Shots. But I suppose once in a blue moon shouldn't do me much harm! Have also got a huuuge banana and an Activia 0% yogurt in case I fancy them later this afternoon :)

Hiya just having a nose

I must say your foods look great and your will power even better! I love how you come up with plans to eat great while your boyfriend is having a take away etc.

You have given me hope aha. I lost my will power after gaining 2lbs over night?! God knows how!

Well done x

Hiya just having a nose

I must say your foods look great and your will power even better! I love how you come up with plans to eat great while your boyfriend is having a take away etc.

You have given me hope aha. I lost my will power after gaining 2lbs over night?! God knows how!

Well done x

Aww, thank you very much!! That's very kind :)

You said you gained 2lb over night. Are you weighing yourself every day? You should really only try and weigh yourself once a week, on the same day and at around the same time. Weight fluctuates daily, even hourly, so weighing yourself every day is not going to give you an accurate reading. Don't be disheartened. Just stick to the plan and it will work xx

Hi Stevie

Im back once again! Back to group 2nte..

Just want to say u are my inspiration and u look absolutely stunning! Big well done :) il be following your diary if thats ok and il be keeping my own diary from 2mro :) xxx

Hi Stevie

Im back once again! Back to group 2nte..

Just want to say u are my inspiration and u look absolutely stunning! Big well done :) il be following your diary if thats ok and il be keeping my own diary from 2mro :) xxx

Aww, thank you!! The comments and support on here really are fantastic.

Thanks for subscribing to my diary and good luck with your fresh start!! If you post a link to your new diary I'll come over and keep up to date with you :)

Hope group goes well tonight xxx

Aww, thank you!! The comments and support on here really are fantastic.

Thanks for subscribing to my diary and good luck with your fresh start!! If you post a link to your new diary I'll come over and keep up to date with you :)

Hope group goes well tonight xxx

I will do :) thanks so much:) xx

Aww, thank you very much!! That's very kind :)

You said you gained 2lb over night. Are you weighing yourself every day? You should really only try and weigh yourself once a week, on the same day and at around the same time. Weight fluctuates daily, even hourly, so weighing yourself every day is not going to give you an accurate reading. Don't be disheartened. Just stick to the plan and it will work xx

I know I do try, it's just so hard when they're starting at me! Xx

Back