The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hey PS, it's your fellow Tuesday weigher :D, my weigh in was in the morning, I got my 3 stone award :p yay ! Crossing my fingers for you hun, hope you come back with your 3 1/2 stone award. :) Staying positive for you always .

Kay xx

Yay!! Well done Kay - knew you would do it. Hopefully I'll be reporting back with a similar message soon :D xx

Forgot to report back - checked my bank at lunch time and I've been paid, phew!! Went and treat myself to a few bits from Primark to celebrate lol. One of which being a gorgeous leather-look jacket...in a SIZE 10!!! And it fits like a glove. Really chuffed.

Oh, and Takeaway Tuesday is back on! ;)

Forgot to report back - checked my bank at lunch time and I've been paid, phew!! Went and treat myself to a few bits from Primark to celebrate lol. One of which being a gorgeous leather-look jacket...in a SIZE 10!!! And it fits like a glove. Really chuffed.

Yay! Glad you've been paid. One less thing to worry about.
Ooo not been to primark in a while. Saving up for when i get down a size too.

Fab news all round :)!!!!

Half a lb on. Don't ask why or how because I have no idea. I've done nothing different to any other week. Seriously peed off, gutted and confused. Haven't even stayed to group, I couldn't get my breath for fighting tears so there's no way I could have sat and done the till and sat through image therapy.

What is the point. I feel like I am working my socks off for nothing!!

Please nobody tell me to think how far I have come or about the size 10 today because it won't help. Nothing helps except seeing those scales move...

I don't really have anything to say to make you feel better hun. Just ((((hugs)))).

You're an inspiration to an awful lot of people, and that won't change over a measly 1/2lb unexplained gain xx

Hiya I don't comment much but I read your diary everyday and I just wanted to say I know how awful you must be feeling right now but please please don't go and undo all your hard work this week by blowing out on food, because you know it will catch up next week and instead of getting like a 4/5lb loss next week you would just get 1/2 maybe or even a gain. Don't let this blip stop you and how awesome your doing ATM! *hug*

Oh I feel for you. As always the question is it's not totm is it? Our hides can be funny things at anytime, I know it's really frustrating but stay on plan and you will see the fruits of your labour.m

I don't really have anything to say to make you feel better hun. Just ((((hugs)))).

You're an inspiration to an awful lot of people, and that won't change over a measly 1/2lb unexplained gain xx

Hi PS :), I could not put it better myself. I know you must be feeling crap and nothing I say will make you feel better right now. You must know this, you have been an amazing support to me and many others on here, through all our highs and lows and likewise we are here for you too. My food diary hasn't been much different to what I did the week before, yet last week I had a STS and I worked equally as hard that week as I did this week yet it took a week for my body to play catch up :rolleyes:. We are all different in how our bodies respond to the plan. I'm sure your award is there for the taking next week hun ! :) Like others have said, I hope after a good nights sleep you start with a fresh mindset tomorrow morning and continue with the hard work you have been putting in. I'm always here for you whenever you want to talk hun. Hope you feel much better soon. :)

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Really feel for you :( I know how important the scales part is, and I'm thinking you're probably gonna go and have a blowout tonight now because I probably would too but really, there isn't any point in that cos it will ruin next weeks weigh in too and then you will struggle. I know your periods have been all over the place recently, so I'm guessing the gain probably has something to do with that. So please don't worry, don't desert us and go off the rails, this one week will not affect anything because you will go to weigh in next week and have a double loss (only if you stick with it!) xx

Awww Stevie, that is so so frustrating hun :( I echo everything that has already been said - ypu are a huge huge inspiration to so many people, & wow on the size 10 jacket! I hope you are feeling a bit more positive this morning.

X

Hope you're feeling better this morning Stevie, I know it's easy for us all to say don't let it get you down, but I would be the exact same as you.

Jus think of the positives, how far you've come. I mean c'mon, you're a skinny minnie that's buying size 10's in Primark! Hellooooo, that is a huge acheivement, just remember that :)

Your birthday target is still doable by far. Chin up beautiful xxx

Oh lovely girl - I feel your pain ((hugs)).

The problem with this slimming business is that we become too fixated by the figures on the scales and, like all slimming clubs, SW encourage this with sotw and sotm etc. Yes, the figures are important but surely the way you look is also a good guide and I would suggest that as you get nearer to target it becomes more important than weight? I'm sure you've had times when you've felt slimmer but the feeling is not supported by the scales? I certainly have.

You had just bought a size 10 jacket (wow!) - a fantastic NSV - and the numbers on the scales don't mean it won't fit anymore. You were feeling fantastic before WI so c'mon - don't let those pesky numbers stop you from continuing to feel fantastic.

Saw this on IG last night. SO UNFAIR! I'm not going to try and say "look how far you've come" because I know you don't want that but I will look at it from a different perspective. Since the New Year, you have been SO happy. Warren is supportive, you two have found ways to enjoy couply times and still enjoy the odd treat and still lose weight. You're in the zone and its so inspiring, like I said the other week, I wish I could bottle it up and drink it! The last time I had an unexpected gain like this (Most these days have been expected lets be honest), I fell off the rails it was so disheartening...for three weeks. But you are stronger than that - you contemplated the two extremes last night but you didn't binge and you didn't starve yourself.
Your mentality is better than ever before, please don't let 0.5lb knock you back. Remember the article in the mag about being too hard on yourself. I wish I could take my own advice sometimes, sorry for the ramble but I feel for you right now xxx

Hi everyone. I just want to thank you all for your kind words of support.

I have to say that last night was one of the most soul destroying times ever. I cried from being weighed at 4.30pm to going to bed at 11pm (and then a few more tears this morning!!). Warren came round to see me last niht (even though I was being a total bit*h taking it out on him and had told him not to bother) and I just cried the whole time. Bless him, he is so good to me. He just squeezed me a bit harder and told me it will be okay.

The thing is, it is not just the weight gain which has upset me. But it was the final straw. My grandad is so so poorly at the minute, in fact he is going to be going in a home any day now because he is just so unwell and shouldn't be in the house of his on his own. Even though he has the carers coming out every few hours. He needs the option of 24 hour care and support as and when he needs it. Basically, nobody knows how long he is going to be here with us. So it just feels like a bit of a waiting game. My heart is breaking for him and for my mam - he is all she has left as her mam passed away when she was only young, only a couple of weeks before her first grandchild (my brother) was born. So it is really devastating.

Anyway, I don't really think any of that had time to sink it, I hadn't really gotten upset about it. And then having that unexpected and undeserved gain last night, that just pushed me over the edge. I thought that, even with everything that is going on, Slimming World and losing weight is the one thing that I could control. But obviously not! It is so frustrating.

Oh well, what can I do? Nothing.

One good thing about last night is that I didn't fall into old habbits and didn't go home from WI and binge. In the past I would have headed straight to the chippy, demolished a disgusting amount of takeaway food followed by numerous bars of chocolate and bags of sweets, all washed down with full fat fizzy pop. Actually, last night sent me the opposite way. As you all know, on a Tuesday I always use my leftover Syns for an Indian and a chocolate treat of some sort afterwards. But not last night. I feel like I didn't deserve it. I mean, I'd been 100% on plan all week and still managed to somehow gain. So why should I allow myself treats after that!? I made some Syn free pasta for tea and used my second HExB for a HiFi bar instead of the chocolate.

Well, another new week this week. Not really sure what I can do any different as I saw last week as a perfect week. Even if I get a "double whammy" next week, like many people have been saying, I still don't think I'll be happy. I'll just be scared that another gain will follow. In the last couple of weeks I feel like I've gotten into that gain, loss, gain, loss..cycle again. Same old, same old!!

As you can tell I am still feeling extremely low today, so I apologise for my moan and if I am a little quite around here for the time being. But once again thank you all for the support, as always.

Let's try again...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S)

Lunch:

- Mini Cheese (HExA) and Vegetable (Mushooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Tomato (S)) Quiches with Baked Beans (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Gammon Steak topped with a Fried Egg and served with Sweet Potato Wedges, Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion and a Tomato (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 1
Weekly Syns: 1 / 105

Last edited:
Back