The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

My god Stevie your food for today sounds delicious as always! Drooling here right now, haha.

1lb loss is good for 6days :) you still have one full day of food optimising for that to change, don't get too dis-heartened yet please, tomorrow will be completely different :)

Oh and as for the target, I thought I would be thinking the same as you by wanting to change my target lower, but 13.5lbs will make a hell alot of difference to the way you look right now (You look absolutely fine in my opinion though! :) ) That will be another dress size!! Think positive lass :) xxx

Morning Hun.

I have noticed a massive difference in my body shape etc in this last stone from 11-10 so I think you really will notice xxxx.

I know its late but so sorry to hear your sad news Stevie. Seeing how strong you're being through this is amazing and the whole idea of being in control of one thing in your life seems to be keeping you distracted and coping. Cannot praise you enough xx

You are so inspiring Stevie! Food sounds so perfect considering everything you are going through. Your brother is also so lucky to have such a fab sister! I love baking too! Difficult to do with SW though so always good to be doing it for someone else! I think I'm going to do some Mothers Day cupcakes next weekend x

Thanks ladies :)

This is how the protein cookies turned out, the house smelled amazing. They are about 138 calories each though so roughly 7 Syns!! My brother said I could try one but I don't think I could use 7 Syns on a biscuit lol! Blimey xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395670789.102399.jpg

Thanks ladies :)

This is how the protein cookies turned out, the house smelled amazing. They are about 138 calories each though so roughly 7 Syns!! My brother said I could try one but I don't think I could use 7 Syns on a biscuit lol! Blimey xx

View attachment 130517

Wow they look fab PS, :D that's some will power you've got going on there, hats off to you ! :) I would have dived right in :p !

Kay xx

Hey PS, just dropped by to wish you luck for tomorrow's weigh in hun ! :D Hope it's good news for you :) .

Kay xx

Good luck for wi hun! Your food has looked amazing this week so I hope you get the loss you deserve xx

Good luck Stevie, I know you've been scale hopping but you never know! x

Morning diary. Sorry, but I am in a foul mood today. Hopped on my scales this morning and they are looking like I'll be facing a gain tonight. What the actual EFF!?

I've never been off plan AT ALL lately.

I log all of my food, both on here and in a written diary.

I've even done an SAS log this week.

I eat loads of SuperFree, more than 1/3 of my plate I'd say.

I also drink loads of water!

I try and vary my days and my Healthy Extras.

I haven't gone over 15 Syns a day this week.

...Grrr, I just don't know what else I can do!! No matter how hard I try it just doesn't seem to be making one iota of difference. After a crappy and undeserved maintain last week, I was hoping for (and kind of expecting) a decent loss tonight. But if my scales are anything to go by, then that won't be the case. Quite the opposite in fact! I am fed up. I just don't know why this isn't working for me at the moment. As if enough hasn't already gone wrong this week.

This is my food plan for today, but if I don't have a loss tonight it will be changing. I won't be having the Indian as I won't feel I deserve it. Even though it is well within my Syns. A gain would not warrant a "treat".

Hoping the PF might visit me before tonight so I can at least manage not to gain!! Not looking forward to going to group at all now, but I'll let you know how it goes...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA), Raspberries (SS) and a chopped Banana

Lunch:
- Tesco Flamegrilled Chunky Chicken Breast Pieces (S)
- Walkers Cheese & Onion French Fries (4 Syns)
- Raspberries (SS)

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Tomato (S))

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 12.5
Weekly Syns: 82.5 / 105

Last edited:
In the past have your scales been on par with WI group scales Stevie?

Please do not get down about what your scales have said this morning. Weight changes throughout the day, and like I've said before the only scales that matter is the ones at group! Hope the pf makes a visit though, every little helps. xxx

Yes, my scales are spot on with group! It's very disheartening. Although I know weight changes throughout the day, it never seems to work in my favour. What I mean is, I never seem to be lighter at official weigh in than I am on a morning. Always 1 or 2lb heavier. So Lord only knows what will happen tonight.

Just feeling really down at the moment. This was meant to be the one thing I was in charge of and control. And now I'm worried that even that is slipping away from me too...

+0.5!!!!!!!

It might not seem a lot, but to me it may as well be half a stone. After I already had an undeserved maintain last week.

I stick 100% to plan 100% of the time, as I've said this morning. I really don't know what else I can do!!

About the only thing I haven't tried is a 'cheat night', which I know some people have occasionally to give there body a bit of a shake up. So sod it, that's what I'm doing tonight. I'm having whatever the hell I want. And I won't even think twice about it. Hey, if I'm going to gain I might as well do it eating what I want to!!

Sorry for yet another rant / moan. These last two weeks have been torturous, both slimming world wise and real life.

I am losing the will to live...

Oh Stevie!! That's horrible I don't really know what to say. You have been So good, did you stay to group? Enjoy tonight and get back on trAck tomorrow

+0.5!!!!!!!

It might not seem a lot, but to me it may as well be half a stone. After I already had an undeserved maintain last week.

I stick 100% to plan 100% of the time, as I've said this morning. I really don't know what else I can do!!

About the only thing I haven't tried is a 'cheat night', which I know some people have occasionally to give there body a bit of a shake up. So sod it, that's what I'm doing tonight. I'm having whatever the hell I want. And I won't even think twice about it. Hey, if I'm going to gain I might as well do it eating what I want to!!

Sorry for yet another rant / moan. These last two weeks have been torturous, both slimming world wise and real life.

I am losing the will to live...

So unfair on you stevie your always spot in with your food & syns maybe the cheat night might get the losses going again sorry your not feeling good I'd be fuming too Hun Xxx

Back