The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hey Stevie, just wanted to ask, the "just add" sweet chilli chicken from m&s...do you know if it's syn free?

I know you get some chicken from tesco for lunches but thot I'd ask on the off chance you (or any other readers lol) knew

Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Stevie, just wanted to ask, the "just add" sweet chilli chicken from m&s...do you know if it's syn free?

I know you get some chicken from tesco for lunches but thot I'd ask on the off chance you (or any other readers lol) knew

Thanks in advance xx

I'm not sure, sorry! I know the sweet chilli and lime mini fillets from there are about 2.5 Syns each xx

Aww no worries.
Someone's def had it from here but I can't think who lol

Thanks chick!x

The Tesco sweet chilli chicken pieces were free, I used to get them xx

I've posted on another thread but might count 1/2 or 1 to be safe...can't see them being too bad :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only the plain chargrilled and Mexican chilli packs from M&S are free as far as I can remember. I adore the Mexican one and get it all the time! The sweet chilli and BBQ ones are 1 syn each - hope this helps :) xx

Oops. Majorly fell off the wagon yesterday. I don't know why. I just had a sudden urge for biscuits and rubbish. It's star week, so that probably didn't help. And I was feeling a bit sorry for myself so I just ended up binging.

I ate half the contents of the biscuit tin, a Yorkie chocolate biscuit, a rocky road HiFi, couple of peanut HiFi's, 3 packets of walkers pops, a little chocolate Easter egg, a Mr Kipling cake slice, some sweets, and also had 2 bottles of Bud Light.

I feel disgusting having written that all down and am feeling mega guilty today too. The only positive I can take from it is that we also bought a share bag of Malteasers, a share bag of berry burst skittles, a bag of mini eggs, some kinder mini eggs and some creme egg biscuits. Oh and I got a bottle of Passionfruit Rekordelig cider too. But all of that lot is still in tact. Was also contemplating ordering a takeout but ended up falling asleep - thankfully!! So I guess things could have been a lot worse.

Now the danger zone is carrying on. I have never ever been able to draw a line under a mid-week binge and have always just let it carry on until weigh in. But this time in determined not to. I need to draw that line and do some damage limitation before Tuesday, in the hope that I can at least maintain my weight. I haven't had anything to eat yet today as I've just gotten home from Warren's. I'm going up to the Metro soon for an afternoon out with my mam. But will try and avoid eating out whilst there and will take some fruit or something in my bag in case I get hungry. Going to try for lots of SuperFree and minimal Syns between now and Tuesday, fingers crossed!

Will update my food diary as and when it happens.

I seem to be good at binging then carrying on as normal, so the best advice I can give is just wake up like nothing happened. I have it in my head that once I've gone to bed, that's it, binge Over and back on plan! It's only at Christmas and holidays that I have more than one day off plan, I know not everyone can do this though. Hope you've managed Hun x

Morning diary. I am slinking back in here with my tail between my legs. As you can probably tell by my absence, I was totally off plan this weekend. And I am now feeling totally disgusted and ashamed of myself.

I woke up on Saturday morning, and genuinely felt like I was ready to draw a line and start afresh. I went to the Metro Centre for the afternoon with my mam, and even stuck to plan when we popped into a coffee shop for a little pitstop. My mam had a huge, still warm, fruit scone. I had a banana and a rocky road HiFi Light, with my black tea. But then it all went downhill from there. By the time I got home I was absolutely starving, and made myself a ham and cheese toastie. Wasn't actually too bad, except for the fact it was on white bread. But then that sent me into a whirlwind of scoffing anything and everything in sight. Had multiple packets of crisps, biscuits, HiFi bars, chocolate. And then got a chinese and had a few drinks later on Saturday night with Warren!

Yesterday was equally (if not worse) as bad! Woke up craving chocolate, so low and behold I went and ate a bloody share packet of malteasers AND mini eggs whilst watching the Hollyoaks omnibus. Safe to say I did NOT share them. Also scoffed more crisps, HiFi bars, and other general rubbish. Ate almost a full packet of Weight Watchers chocolate digestive biscuits!!! And then for tea we went to the chippy - greedy guts here had jumbo sausage, chips, curry sauce and some popcorn chicken. And when I came home I ate 4 creme egg biscuits and a packet of skittles. OMG!!!!

I feel like an absolute whale. And I am so embarrassed and disgusted writing that down. The worst of it is, when I weighed myself on Saturday morning (after Fridays little slip up) I actually had still lost weight! So if I'd just gotten back on it like I said I was going to, then I probably would have been alright. I was 10st 12.5lb last Tuesday, and by Saturday morning I was 10st 9.5lb. I really could kick myself right now, I am so cross with myself for letting this happen. It's been a long time since I've had a weekend binge like this and I feel so guilty for letting it get so bad again. This morning my scales seem to have settled at 11st.

The thing is, I am a massive comfort eater. And although I was on plan at the funeral on Thursday, I don't think things had hit me properly. I stopped at Warren's on Thursday night and woke up in the early hours of Friday morning crying. I think that the last two weeks of trying to be strong and trying to stick to plan no matter what had finally taken their toll. And I just went beserk! Not to mention the fact that it has also been star week, so that probably hasn't helped either.

Well, enough excuses anyway. Trying again today to draw a line and start afresh. Not that it will do much, weigh in is tomorrow! But hey ho. My plan is to eat mainly SuperFree, kind of like a Success Express day I guess. Absolutely no Syns, and may not even have my HEx's as they are just extra calories. Not strictly Slimming World as such, but I need something to give me a boost and try and undo, or at least stabalise, the damage I've caused.

Here goes...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries with Total 0% Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Chicken Salad (Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Wholewheat Pasta with either Quorn Meatballs (S) / Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Last edited:
Nothing I can probably say to make you feel better...we have all been there and I know just how you feel. See, told ya it wouldn't make you feel better!
Sometimes it takes something like this to get us back on track, 1) because it gets 'it' out of our system and 2) we remember just how bad it makes us feel both physically and mentally.

I think also, we have to remember that 'outbursts' like this are always going to happen whether we are losing weight or at target...we are human after all and even with the best will, temptation will always be there....especially when we are feeling at a low ebb.

As you say, weigh in may not be good news this week, but that's no reason to give in, next week will bring better news, I am sure. Just try and do your best....that's all we can do and more so, for you, look at how far you have come which is far more important, don't you think?

Hey PS, :) I feel like I'm reading my own diary. I'm expecting a gain tomorrow. I will tell you how my week went. I was pretty good all week but I started going gym (I went for 5 days) and it seems my body has not taken well to that because I stepped on the scales and it showed a 2lb gain on Friday (must be the muscles holding onto the water). I was so upset and pissed off, my sister came around for lunch on Sunday and I thought, what's the point of being good so I ate 22.5 syns :eek:. Needless to say, stepped on the scales this morning and now they are 3lb up. I would say you are still good because you have decided to pull back today. I have decided to write today off because I know in 24 hours I will not be able to pull back on 3lbs, (I wish I could lol). So I am going to enjoy myself today as well, I will not post a food diary today there is no point. I will start a fresh week after weigh in tomorrow. I don't think I will stay to group either because I have my hospital appointment after, I will weigh and go, then after that I am staying over at my aunts, she has been poorly for a while and that has been getting me down, probably explains all the emotional eating I've been doing too. So I will be back on mins Wednesday morning to post my results.

Anyway don't be down hun, I wanted to share my story with you so that you know there is someone else out there that has not had a fab week either, I know how you must be feeling right now. Anyway tomorrow is a fresh start and a new week for both of us, we can do this and we will both have a smashing loss next week ! :D Take care hun.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

This all sounds OH so familiar. You may think that binge was bad, but I've certainly done worse in a weekend! I'm sure you'll get back on it now and even if you gain this week you've still been on track for SO long. Despite SW being amazing and having so many options, at the end of a day its still a food plan and there are going to be restrictions and I think psychologically that causes us (who clearly have had issues with food in the past otherwise we wouldn't be here anyway!) to binge like that xxx

I can relate, I've been SO bad this weekend I feel like i've gained a whole stone back! The important part is clawing it back, which you can do - I always think it's easier to claw it back on a Monday because you tend to view it as a fresh new start and a new week, rather than starting again on a Saturday or Sunday (I should know, the past 3 weeks I've been Queen of weekends off track) Good luck.
XxX

I've really enjoyed catching up on your diary.
I subscribed a while back... But started slimming world properly the end of march.

I've tried searching for you on ********* can u add me lauraellie10

I'm trying to use it for motivation and inspiration.

I have 12lb to loose. But need to start doing exercise regularly to tone up.

Lots of love xxxxx

Yep we've all been there, there's no shame in it! You are right, everything probably hit you at once and you've been holding it all together so well, that was your way if just letting loose! Well now you've had your first day back on plan I know you will be right back on track, especially with weigh in tomorrow. You will be fine Hun xx

I am a disgrace.

I am so embarrassed and disgusted in myself.

I managed to get back on plan yesterday morning and it was all going so well until last night, when I binged yet again on more chocolate and crap.

Have also been to Costa this morning (won't bore you all with what I had, it wasn't good!), because I've had an early start and "needed something to keep me going". It's just an excuse really.

I've never ever been able to get back on plan after falling off the wagon. Not until after official weigh in anyway. So I don't know why I was kidding myself that this time could be any different. I just massively failed as always!!

Feeling like such a let down to myself and to everyone else who reads my diary and posts on my IG. The support is incredible but I just cannot seem to find the motivation or willpower to turn things around after a slip up and get back "on it".

I am so disappointed that I have let things get so bad this week. If I'd gotten back on it on Saturday when I said I was going to, then I could still have been looking at a loss tonight. But instead, it will be a gain. And a big one at that!! My scales were 11st 1lb this morning, so that is 3lb on since last week. But that is before I have consumed anything today. I genuinely think it will be about 5 or 6lb on tonight.

Absolutely disgusting...

Back