The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning Stevie, as Michelle's said look at how far you've come - Once you've been weighed tonight just wipe last week out of your head and start a fresh :) I really don't think you'll gain as much as you think you're going to though, maybe you're just mentally preparing yourself?

You can do this! :D xxx

Stevie, I'm on your level right now. I could have easily corrected the naughty food and drink from the wedding the other day instead I've made all the wrong choices, drank the extra wine, eaten the extra greasy food, had the extra couple of alpen light bars even though I've eaten more than enough syns for the week. So, when I step on the scales tonight I'll be feeling guilty as anything, and I feel so disapointed in myself. But these things happen. The best thing we can do, is realise what we're doing, think about where we want to be, and jump back on the plan.

Good luck later, I really hope it's not a massive gain for you, but I know you'll have the determination to get it back off this week.

I am a disgrace.

I am so embarrassed and disgusted in myself.

I managed to get back on plan yesterday morning and it was all going so well until last night, when I binged yet again on more chocolate and crap.

Have also been to Costa this morning (won't bore you all with what I had, it wasn't good!), because I've had an early start and "needed something to keep me going". It's just an excuse really.

I've never ever been able to get back on plan after falling off the wagon. Not until after official weigh in anyway. So I don't know why I was kidding myself that this time could be any different. I just massively failed as always!!

Feeling like such a let down to myself and to everyone else who reads my diary and posts on my IG. The support is incredible but I just cannot seem to find the motivation or willpower to turn things around after a slip up and get back "on it".

I am so disappointed that I have let things get so bad this week. If I'd gotten back on it on Saturday when I said I was going to, then I could still have been looking at a loss tonight. But instead, it will be a gain. And a big one at that!! My scales were 11st 1lb this morning, so that is 3lb on since last week. But that is before I have consumed anything today. I genuinely think it will be about 5 or 6lb on tonight.

Absolutely disgusting...

I think everyone here knows how you're feeling Honey, we've all done this, probably a million times, but everyone has blips and struggles and sometimes just say screw it and stuff our faces. You've not let anyone down - not even yourself - you can't go your whole life without a couple of mishaps, people read and stick around for support, not just to see you get your losses.

Even though it sucks, you want to think of the good thing in this (because there is one glaringly obvious good thing about it, even if you do have a gain) we're all consciously thinking about what we put into our bodies, think of how much you'd have eaten before and not even bothered to weigh/check what damage it had done, but carry on doing it until you finally reached a point where you can't stand yourself in the mirror. The very fact that you're thinking about your health and a change is a massive life change. I know that doesn't help you right now, but just remember it could be so much worse.

You'll get there, you know you will.
XxX

Don't worry Stevie. You'll know where the suspected gain came from and I know it will spur you on to be good next week. Just don't let it give you an excuse to binge tonight. And hey, could have been worse! At least you had weight watchers digestives and not mcvities! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone.

To be quite honest with you all, I am planning one last splurge tonight. Probably a McD's and one last night of freedom. Some chocolate and sweeties, maybe a bottle of lager or two. And then back on it 100% in the morning. I know it probably seems daft, but it's just the way I am.

Hoping not to gain any more than 5lb. If I gain 5lb it will take me back up to having lost 3.5stone. I don't want to "lose" that award, so hoping not to put on any more than that. But we'll see. If I do, it's only my own fault.

Hi stevie
I have been reading your diary not from the start but the last couple of weeks or so (as it is quite long lol).
I really think you have done a great job and have come so far, we all go of plan and it's not disgraceful just human.
Enjoy tonight "last night of freedom", fresh week and syns.
Good luck tonight i hope its not too bigger gain x

3.5lb on. Not great, but also not as bad as I was expecting. I am not happy that I'm now back in the 11's though. I want that 3.5lb back off next week that's for sure!!

Didn't stay to group as (I don't mean this in a nasty way) but I can't really be bothered to see people. I am still feeling pretty low and I don't want to dampen the mood for everyone else with my miserableness. I also wanted to come to tesco and do a healthy food shop and get stuff for the meals I've planned for this week. Which is what I'm about to do now.

And them I'm off to McDonald's for tea. One last night of freedom. Followed by a couple of bottles of cider and some chocolate / sweets later. Get this 100% out of my system and then back to it in the morning!!

Hey hun,
Sorry about the gain but glad its better than you expected earlier. Enjoy your evening and then get back on it tomorrow. Hope you feel a bit more positive soon, I'm sure you'll be out of the 11's for good from next week! xxx

Sorry about the gain. Enjoy your McDonalds. Start a fresh tomorrow

Morning Stevie, how are you feeling today? Forget about that silly gain - It's a brand new day and a brand new start to the week. Did you get anything nice at Tesco last night for your meals this week?

You can do this, I know you can! :D xx

Morning Stevie, how are you feeling today? Forget about that silly gain - It's a brand new day and a brand new start to the week. Did you get anything nice at Tesco last night for your meals this week?

You can do this, I know you can! :D xx

Feeling good thanks Emma! Have wiped my mind blank of last week and am totally ready to get back on it and kick that gains butt!!

I sat down yesterday and planned all of my meals for this upcoming week, so went and stocked up on what I needed in Tesco. I got a couple of packs of chopped veggies to make soup with tonight. I'm making a nice broth with barley mix, veggies and also going to add some bacon to it. That will make a big pan full and I'm going to have it for lunches for most of the week. Bought some chicken breasts as I'm going to make a nice chicken risotto for tea tonight and will be having pizza chicken later in the week. Also stocked up on Danio yogurts as they were on offer, 5 for £3. Got some other bits and bobs, cottage cheese, mozzarella, some lean corned beef to make a hotpot with, etc.

Feeling nice and organised and back in control!! xx

Love your positivity this morning Stevie and how you're back on it. That's our girl! :) Food plans sound delicious! xxxx.

^^^ That is my big fat line officially drawn under last week! Fresh start begins here...

Extra Easy

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries topped with a Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- M&S Delicious and Nutritious Teriyaki Beef Salad Bites in Mooli Ribbons with Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce (2 Syns)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Chicken and Red Pepper Risotto (Risotto Rice, Chicken Breast (S), Red Pepper (S), Onion (S), Stock and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli), served with a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Coffee made up with Milk (HExA)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 3 / 105

Last edited:
Hello! I'm a lurker, but really enjoy reading your diary.
You're doing so well, and even when you fall off plan you do amazingly well to get back on it!
I was wondering what you're insta gram name is? I'd like to follow!
I'm not too far from you either I don't think (I'm in middlesbrough). Keep up the great work, and here's to a positive week! Xxx

Back