The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hi princess :D

I have been reading your diary (& following on IG, not a stalker honest!) and I have to say I am so inspired by your weight loss and your attitude to it all. You always come across as so focused even after a bad day.

I am currently following sw from home, so just finding my way a bit really. My highest weight was around 14/15 stone although I started sw at 12.1. I feel determined that this is the year I reach my goal of 10 stone.

Diaries like yours help me to see it is possible if I just stick with it.

All fingers crossed for your weigh in today

Vicki x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi princess :D

I have been reading your diary (& following on IG, not a stalker honest!) and I have to say I am so inspired by your weight loss and your attitude to it all. You always come across as so focused even after a bad day.

I am currently following sw from home, so just finding my way a bit really. My highest weight was around 14/15 stone although I started sw at 12.1. I feel determined that this is the year I reach my goal of 10 stone.

Diaries like yours help me to see it is possible if I just stick with it.

All fingers crossed for your weigh in today

Vicki x x

Aww, thank you so much Vicki!! That's lovely of you.

It sounds like we have been very similar - 15st was my highest recorded weight, and my target is also 10st! I am also determined to reach that target this year. In fact, I want to be there for my birthday, this time in 12 weeks!

I have to admit, one of my biggest proud of's throughout this whole thing is just the fact that I have stuck to it. I have never stuck to anything else for so long. And although my journey has not been straight forward and there have been many bumps in the road, I've never given up. I've come close on the odd occasion, but I've always stuck to my guns and told myself that I am going to finish what I started! I always say it this but if I can do it, anybody can!

Do you have a diary on here? :) xx

Good luck for WI hun! Sounds like you've had a fab week - I'm off to steal some yummy food ideas from your diary for this week's meal plan :D xx

I've been reading through your diary from the start for a little bit of inspiration, as I feel like I'm stuck in one of those ruts at the moment, especially at weekends. And the theme throughout is... Planning?! How do you usually go about planning your week? Do you plan everything at once from you breakfasts to your treats? Or just your evening meals?

I've been reading through your diary from the start for a little bit of inspiration, as I feel like I'm stuck in one of those ruts at the moment, especially at weekends. And the theme throughout is... Planning?! How do you usually go about planning your week? Do you plan everything at once from you breakfasts to your treats? Or just your evening meals?

For me, planning is definitely the key!! If I don't plan, I fall off the wagon. I literally plan EVERYTHING babe! Usually including snacks, Syns, etc. In fact, I've already planned next week...

View attachment 133738

Okay, so my Syns look a little sparce at the moment, but it's Warren's birthday Monday so we're going to Pizza Express. I want pizza, so I'll be keeping Syns pretty low throughtout the rest of the week and will just update as I go along.

I have this little template saved on my work PC. I sit down every week (usually on weigh day) and decide what I'm going to have for the upcoming week. And then I keep track of what I actually have in my food diary. It's not set in stone, and it doesn't matter if I have something different to what I had planned, but it gives me structure. Which is something I need or, as I said, I go off plan!

Hope this helps xx

I have a diary, I'm sort of combining nattering and eats in the same place else I'd never get round to updating 2! It's bite sized ramblings of biker chick (or is it biker chicks bite size ramblings? :p)

I should probably add that I don't actually own a bike, I'm just obsessed with sons of anarchy :D my bro has a harley that he takes me out on tho! And learning to ride is on my bucket list (not sure how I'd fit 3 boys on the back though ;))

For me, planning is definitely the key!! If I don't plan, I fall off the wagon. I literally plan EVERYTHING babe! Usually including snacks, Syns, etc. In fact, I've already planned next week...

View attachment 133738

Okay, so my Syns look a little sparce at the moment, but it's Warren's birthday Monday so we're going to Pizza Express. I want pizza, so I'll be keeping Syns pretty low throughtout the rest of the week and will just update as I go along.

I have this little template saved on my work PC. I sit down every week (usually on weigh day) and decide what I'm going to have for the upcoming week. And then I keep track of what I actually have in my food diary. It's not set in stone, and it doesn't matter if I have something different to what I had planned, but it gives me structure. Which is something I need or, as I said, I go off plan!

Hope this helps xx

Thanks, that attachment won't show on this computer, but should come up on my laptop after WI later, and I can get all my books out and plan my week. I think I've just fallen off the wagon and once i get to weekend because it isn't planned, like you said, I just go off plan. And think oh well, I've not been thattt bad when realistically I obviously have.

I'll let you know how my weekly plan goes.

Good luck Stevie, really hope you get your award! xxx

Struggling to get a signal so don't know if this will post but...

5lb off!!! And got my 4st award!!!! :D

Struggling to get a signal so don't know if this will post but...

5lb off!!! And got my 4st award!!!! :D

Wow ! Well done PS ! :party0019: Yay ! You've done amazing ! Congrats on your 4 stone award hun ! So so happy for you ! :D

Kay xx

Back