The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Cake looks absolutely fab I bet warren loves it! X

Quick food post for today!

Feeling a bit ropey this morning lol. Bought 6 bottles of bud light last night and had planned to have 3, but got carried away and ended up having all 6 lol! Just as well all of my Syns were still in tact!

Just laid in bed with Warren catching up on Hollyoaks. Looking forward to our pizza later!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Double Chocolate Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- 2 rashers of Smoked Bacon (fat removed)
- Roasted Butternut Squash (S) and Red Pepper (S) Soup

Dinner (Pizza Express):
- Pollo Ad Astra Leggera Pizza (25 Syns)

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 25
Weekly Syns: 50 / 105

Last edited:
Quick food post for today! Feeling a bit ropey this morning lol. Bought 6 bottles of bud light last night and had planned to have 3, but got carried away and ended up having all 6 lol! Just as well all of my Syns were still in tact! Just laid in bed with Warren catching up on Hollyoaks. Looking forward to our pizza later! Happy Easter Sunday everyone x Red (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - 2 x Double Chocolate Alpen Light (HExB) Lunch: - 2 rashers of Smoked Bacon (fat removed) - Roasted Butternut Squash (S) and Red Pepper (S) Soup Dinner (Pizza Express): - Pollo Ad Astra Leggera Pizza (25 Syns) Other: - Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB) Healthy Extra A: Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x HiFi Daily Syns: 25 Weekly Syns: 50 / 105

Mmm enjoy your pizza later :) !!!!

Happy Easter x

Hello my fellow Tuesday weigher :D, good luck for tomorrow hun, hope you have a smashing loss PS !

Kay xx

Well I definitely won't be having a loss tonight, that's for sure! Expecting a gain, probably looking at another 3lb'er!

Sunday was great. We had a couple of drinks in Darlington and then went for our meal at Pizza Express. Then some friends text asking if we wanted to go out for a few drinks, so we met up with them once we got back to Aycliffe. Had a really great night and ended up staying out until the early hours, ending the night in bed eating crisp sandwiches lol! We were quite rough yesterday and ate any amount of rubbish, including Greggs AND a McDonalds!! Have been so off plan, yet surprisingly it had nothing to do with Easter and I didn't touch a single chocolate egg!!

It was so worth it though. Warren had a great birthday and I really enjoyed myself too. Will take tonights gain and just draw ANOTHER line under it lol. My weight has been like a yoyo lately - gain, loss, gain, loss. Up, down, up, down...I'm determined to get back on it 100% from tomorrow and my next little goal for myself is to have two consistant losses running. The last time that happened was 4th and 11th March, so well over a month now.

Not going to beat myself up over it. It's done now so will just have to go with the flow!!

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend xx

I love a randon night out, when you're expecting a quiet one! Although they are always the messiest! Well done for drawing a line - I was naughty yesterday too but have brought the remainder of the naughtiness to give to work colleagues so that I'm not tempted to let one bad day drag into a bad week!xx

I love a randon night out, when you're expecting a quiet one! Although they are always the messiest! Well done for drawing a line - I was naughty yesterday too but have brought the remainder of the naughtiness to give to work colleagues so that I'm not tempted to let one bad day drag into a bad week!xx

Still stuffing my face this morning. You know what I'm like - never can draw that line until I've actually been weighed and seen the damage. But it will be drawn tomorrow morning, without a doubt!! xx

Hey Stevie,

I seen on IG that you are expecting a gain - It's no big deal as long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters! I am sure you will be surprised yet again though with the scales tonight :) . Have you had a sneaky peak?

Greggs & a McDonalds sounds amazing by the way lol xxx

Hey hun x

Don't worry! It's done!

I weighed yesterday morning, and planned to stay on track, but we ended up having an impromptu day out with the kids and family. Meant fish & chips, Ice cream and then a full roast at bro in laws!

But do you know what, it was soooo worth it! We have a lovely day, that was unplanned, and they're the best! xx

My scales were up to 10.12 this morning, so that would be 1.5lb on. Maybe more by the time I go to group tonight. Like I say though, not going to beat myself up about it. I had a fantastic time, and I know Warren did too. So that's the main thing!!

I had a 3lb gain two weeks ago, and then look at last week. Smashed 5lb straight back off. I've done it before so I can do it again! A couple of lb on is nothing in comparison to 4st off!!

And, on a different note - SO many people commented on Sunday night and how much weight I had lost and how good I looked. It was such an amazing feeling. And I actually felt really good too - I had some little fitted straight cut trousers and a vest on, and I didn't feel conscious at all. Also had a lovely picture with Warren and was actually shocked at how slim my face / me in general looked! I compared it to a picture of us in February when I was exactly 1 stone heavier and the difference was unbelievable! I know some of you have seen them on IG, but will share them here too...

Me before we went out...
2.jpg

Me and the birthday boy...
1.jpeg

Back