The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Aww thank you honey!! The comments have been mind blowing x[/QUOTE

I bet they have, it's amazing when you can see how far you have come.

Last class the other month, we all had to lift stone bags of potatoes. To lift what we have lost and want to lose. It's amazing to lift 1 stone and see how heavy it is, to then think you carry around how ever many bags every day.

X

Oh yeah, our consultant did that one time too!! She brought bags of magazines in. One weighed 7lb, 14lb and 21lb. It's amazing how heavy they are!! I have a weight vest that I had when I do squats and it is sooo heavy - it's unbelievable feeling how much weight we were once carrying around! Xx

Yeah it is. When he brought them in I was like well that's not going to be heavy, I held 5 bags as I want to lose 5, and I could only just carry them. Deffinatly spurs you on x

Sunday food diary!

Success Express

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) with Mashed Potato, Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Green Beans (S), Sweetcorn and Peas (SS)) and Red Onion Gravy (Knorr Beef Stock Pot and Red Onions (S))

Dinner:
- Banana topped with Mixed Berries (S) and 2 x tsp Choc Shot (1 Syn)
- Apple (S)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 3 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (6 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Milk throughout the day (HExA)
- Honey Monster Chocolate and Honeycomb Stix (2.5 Syns)
- Honey Monster Vanilla and Marshmallow Stix (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 12.5
Weekly Syns: 85 / 105

Last edited:
Monday again already??? I really need a holiday!! Yawn...

Success Express

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana Split with a Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt, Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries

Lunch:

- Broth (Bacon, Pearl Barley, Yellow Split Peas (S), Marrowfat Peas (S), Green Split Lentils (S), Red Split Lentils (S), Carrots (S), Swede (S), Onion (S), Leeks (S) and Celery (S))
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Cheesy Sweet Potato Skins (HExA), Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 85 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Hun. Well done on managing to control those syns! :) xx.

Morning Hun. Well done on managing to control those syns! :) xx.

Thanks Jessy. I'm a bit disappointed I've used 85 at this point, as I usually like to have more than 20 banked up for weigh night alone. But at least I didn't go over my weekly allowance! xx

Thanks Jessy. I'm a bit disappointed I've used 85 at this point, as I usually like to have more than 20 banked up for weigh night alone. But at least I didn't go over my weekly allowance! xx

I think the fact you're under is great as I know you had syn munchies earlier on in the week! :) XxxX

I think the fact you're under is great as I know you had syn munchies earlier on in the week! :) XxxX

Definitely a proud of! I'm hoping to stay Syn Free today so I can use the remaining 20 Syns for a treat after WI tomorrow night. I opened an Easter Egg on Thursday and still have half wrapped up. I'd like to treat myself to that tomorrow night, that's 13.5 Syns. And then have another 6.5 Syns left to play with :) xx

I think you've done really well Stevie! Especially after your munchy days. I never count my syns on weigh-in night but I think I'm going to start this week.

Hey stevie!
We'll done on a great success express week- you've made it look really doable ANC have inspired me to have a bash at it at some point!
Just wondering how you make your cheesy potato skins? Every time I see the pic of yours they look awesome!
X

Hey stevie!
We'll done on a great success express week- you've made it look really doable ANC have inspired me to have a bash at it at some point!
Just wondering how you make your cheesy potato skins? Every time I see the pic of yours they look awesome!
X

Thanks hun! Had a sneaky peek on my scales this morning and they were registering 10st 10lb. They've jumped up a little bit, as they were 10st 9.something lb yesterday. 10st 10lb will still be a loss of 3.5lb from last week, but I have to admit I thought I'd lose more with Success Express. I mean, two weeks ago I lost 5lb just in a normal week, no special plans. But our bodies are funny things!

The potato skins are unbelievably easy. And sooo tasty too!! All I do is pop my sweet potato (or you could do a normal baking potato) in the microwave for about 10 minutes, until it is soft and cooked. Then, cut it in half and scoop out the flesh. Be careful as your doing this as it will be very hot! Pop the flesh into a bowl and add some of your HExA grated cheese, before giving it a bit of a mash and a really good mix together. Then stuff the filling back into the skins, before topping with the remaining cheese. I also sometimes add a few jalapenos to the top of my potato skins too - think I'll do that tonight! And then you just bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts and becomes golden. They are so nice!! xx

Definitley going to do cheesey potato skins as a side dish one night for something, I don't know what with but I definitley want to try them! X

They are sooo nice!! My inspiration was from when I worked in Peters Bakers. As well as the usual (pasties, sausage rolls, etc.) we used to have a hot counter and did bacon, sausages, mince and dumpling, jacket potato, etc. And one of the things we used to sell were cheesy potato skins. Pre-SW I would make them at home with (full fat) sausages and beans. So it's great that they can be adapted to SW! You can even add some cooked bacon to them, or maybe some chives. As I say, I love jalapenos on the top of mine! Lovely served as a side to chilli instead of rice / wedges xx

Last edited:
Oops!! Just had a handful of biscuits out of the tin and didn't even contemplate Syns. I'm starving waiting for my tea to cook, and in a moment of madness I went on a little binge. Hurry up tea!!

The night before weigh in of all days...

Oops!! Just had a handful of biscuits out of the tin and didn't even contemplate Syns. I'm starving waiting for my tea to cook, and in a moment of madness I went on a little binge. Hurry up tea!! The night before weigh in of all days...

DON'T let it escalate.

It's done now, and it isn't the end of the world. Please don't feel guilty and mad with yourself and ruin a good week xx

DON'T let it escalate.

It's done now, and it isn't the end of the world. Please don't feel guilty and mad with yourself and ruin a good week xx

Thanks hun! Over it - just had tea and drawn the line. Going to watch Hollyoaks then have a bath and take myself to bed. Less temptation that way!! Lol xx

Back