The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Love football too! :)
In fact, since living with my OH, I only seem to watch Sky Sports now. Ha

It's a good job I do as Warren is footy mad lol! Sometimes it does get a bit too much, and I do get fed up. I have to admit I prefer going to watch a game of football rather than watching it on TV. It's just the whole atmosphere I think I like. Very excited to go tonight. Will have to get wrapped up warm and will take my HiFi and some sweeteners to have in a cuppa at half time! :) xx

I love going to the game too, granted I've only been to Old Trafford once in the past 18 years though!! We borrowed some really good seats (season tickets) though and it was a lovely sunny day which helped.
Ooo, sounds like a good plan, keep you warm!

Enjoy the football Hun

I like it too but we definitely support different teams ;) xxxx

Ooh, forgot to mention I am off to the footy tonight. Sunderland vs. West Brom! I am Sunderland (obviously) and haven't been to a game in ages! People are always surprised that I like football so much, as they say I seem like such a girly girl. As if girly girls aren't allowed to like football lol! I did used to have a season ticket when I was a bit younger, but when I left school and started my Saturday job I had to give up my ticket as it was pointless because most games were Saturdays! Anyway, my brother is on nightshift tonight so he can't go to the match, so I'm using his ticket and going with my dad. Can't wait. Come on Gus Poyets Red and White Army!!! :clap:

Please smash the baggies. I've been trained to hate then as the oh loves wolves. Have a good time. Xx

Oh I am so happy!! Just on the way back from the football and we won 2-0! Not only that, but we did it. The great escape! We have escaped relegation and will be staying in the premier league for at least another season. Couldn't be prouder. All aboard the Gus bus, Haway the lads!!!

Morning diary, happy Thursday. If you stand on your tippy toes you can almost see the weekend!

Feeling very happy this morning. Still buzzing with the football result this morning and the fact that we got our miracle. It was the first game I've been to in ages too, so it was lovely for it to be so an exciting and happy experience. There are a few black and whites (Newcastle fans) where I work, and I'm not sure they'll be so cocky today lol. They (like most people) were expecting us to go down and have been taking the micky for some time now. Well, take the micky out of that then!! :D

Also feeling great to be back on plan. I say this every time, which really makes me wonder why I go off it in the first place really. As I know how good it feels to be eating yummy, healthy food. Eased myself in with a Green day yesterday, which I think was a good idea. It meant that I was back on plan, but without really feeling like I had to make that many changes. As I still enjoyed loads of stodgy food, i.e. pasta!! Making the transition over to a Red day today though as I am feeling pretty bloated, so hopefully some Red days will help. My plan for the rest of the week is Red today, tomorrow, and again on Saturday. Green Sunday (lots of stodge planned in case I may be slightly hungover), Red again Monday and then I haven't decided on Tuesday yet. But it's good to have plans in place!

All together feeling more positive and upbeat. Which is good!!

This is how today is looking...

Red Day

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and Raspberries (SS) with Total 0% Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Chicken (S) Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S) and Onion (S)) with Hellmanns Fat Free Vinaigrette
- Strawberries (SS) and Raspberries (SS)

Dinner:
- Double Cheeseburger (Extra Lean Mince, Red Onion (S) and Mozzarella (HExA)) in a Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Mixed Leaves (S), Jalapenos (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Other:
- Milk Chocolate Special K Chewy Delight (HExB)
- 2 x Jacob's Tuc Cheese Sandwich Crackers (7 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Mozzarella
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 7
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Last edited:
Mmmmmm, synfree double cheese burger!!! Thanks for making me hungry now Stevie :)

Haha, I love your positive attitude, it's just oozing from your post today. Have a fab day xx

Oh poo!!! So much for staying Syn free until Saturday.

I am SO starving today. I think it's because I had 2-3 days off plan, followed by a carbf-fuelled Green day yesterday, so now I'm back on Red my body is like "okay, where has all of the good stuff gone!?".

Had to change my plan slightly for today. Was keeping my second HExB (first is for my bun for my burger) for a HiFi bar at supper time, but I am so hungry at work. I had what was left of my strawberries and raspberries after lunch but wasn't satisfied, so decided to have a Special K Chewy Delight as my other HExB instead of the HiFi later. No yummy supper for me later, but I'll just have to deal with it lol.

Anyway, that wasn't enough. Then went an inhaled a couple of Tuc cheese sandwich biscuits. Yum!! Looked up the Syns afterwards (which is usually a BIG mistake) and was actually surprised that they were only 3.5 each, I was expecting them to be about 5!! Anyway, getting to the point. I am writing this down so that you all know about it. I'm admitting to it because if I don't, I will just brush them under the carpet and try and act like they didn't happen. When in reality it will just cause me to spiral further and further off plan.

Not going to beat myself up about having Syns. Bloomin' heck, that's what they're there for. And I've only had 7! So instead I'm focusing on the positives and the fact that I have logged them and drawn a line under them. I still have 98 Syns left for the week, 7 is not going to break the bank!! I'm planning on having around 60 Syns on Saturday (if I can be sensible and stick to my guns) and that will leave me with 38 Syns between Sunday and Tuesday. Well, mostly Sunday when I am likely to be hungover lol :rolleyes:

Anyway, confession over!!!

Just to let you all know. I'm taking a break this week. I didn't manage to get back "on it" last night, and I think the fact that York is looming I'm kind of thinking "what's the point". Like Laura, I'm a bit bored of Slimming World at the moment. Not to the point where I'm considering swapping to something else, but just that I feel I need a bit of a break. I've been at this for 2 and a half years now, and from time to time I feel like I need to have a week to myself. Enjoy myself and get everything out of my system. To rediscover the beauty of Slimming World.

So I won't be keeping a diary, as I won't be on plan. I'll still be around though and will hopefully be able to draw the line and have a brand new super dooper fresh start after WI on Tuesday.

Just to let you all know. I'm taking a break this week. I didn't manage to get back "on it" last night, and I think the fact that York is looming I'm kind of thinking "what's the point". Like Laura, I'm a bit bored of Slimming World at the moment. Not to the point where I'm considering swapping to something else, but just that I feel I need a bit of a break. I've been at this for 2 and a half years now, and from time to time I feel like I need to have a week to myself. Enjoy myself and get everything out of my system. To rediscover the beauty of Slimming World.

So I won't be keeping a diary, as I won't be on plan. I'll still be around though and will hopefully be able to draw the line and have a brand new super dooper fresh start after WI on Tuesday.

Enjoy your week off! I think you look amazing and taking a little cheeky week off every once in a while to enjoy yourself and how you feel and look, eat naughties and drink kopparberg is no big deal. Even if you gain, you will be straight back on it again and have it off before you know it.

Enjoy York! xx

Aww Stevie, you deserve a week off! Just to let your hair down and not worry about what you're eating.

You look absolutely amazing already! Please keep IG updated with your photos from York though I want to see your outfit etc because I know you'll look stunning.

Have a nice week, catch up with you next week after WI. Xxx

Thanks ladies, knew you would understand! I feel like I'm ready for a little break. Starting with a nice takeaway and a bottle of koppaberg with my man tonight. Nothing over the top and still relatively on plan - either chicken in black bean from the chinese or chicken jalfrezi from the indian. With boiled rice! And just one bottle of cider.

Will post a picture or two in York tomorrow. I just don't like to post my off-plan food in case it tempts anyone else, hence why I seem to disappear at times like this. Talking of outfits, I literally have NO idea what I'm going to wear tomorrow! I got the most gorgeous black leather playsuit from Boohoo that I had planned to wear with my long black / pink / turquoise floral kimono, black wedges and clutch bag. But now I've seen that the weather is forecast heavy rain all day and night! So I will look a bit of a wally walking around in a summery outfit like that! My plan B was a black leather-look pencil skirt with a new blouse I'd gotten from River Island tucked in. Same black wedges and clutch. But when I tried it on last night it looked stupid! The skirt wasn't quite thick enough, so there was a ridge all of the way around where you could see my blouse tucked in! Looked very silly. So now I am onto plan C...which I don't actually have lol!! Wish I hadn't worn my turqouise trousers out on Bank Holiday now, as I would've worn them. But it's too soon to wear them again now lol, I'm funny like that! Maybe I'll wear my pink ones? I don't know, will have to have a mad panic in the morning and just throw something on lol! xx

Sounds like a plan, Stevie, you definitely deserve a break. Have an awesome weekend and can't wait to see your outfit! xxx

Wear your pink ones! I love them, well and the turqouise ones but I know what you mean about it being too early to wear them again lol.

No matter what you wear you'll look fab, you always do! Xx

Back