The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Yummy food from today:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402166776.150806.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402166784.880259.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402166793.431938.jpg

Also just had a glass of this beauty from Aldi. It's Syn free and it really tastes like raspberry Mojito - minus the alcohol of course ;)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402166842.404302.jpg

And, as always, I've got my two rich tea fingers to look forward to before bed!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday. I'm just chilling watching Britain's Got Talent - Warren has gone to work now, bless him. I certainly don't envy him doing 12 hour nights, especially when it's over the weekend like this.

Will try and get around the diaries soon and catch up with you all xx

Last edited:
OMG are they care bear pjs? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They sure are! I got them a while ago though, just from Primark. I'm sure Elle has the same ones hehe :) xx

Wow - can't believe it's Sunday already! This weekend has flown over and I've done absolutely nothing lol :giggle:

Had such an exciting NSV this morning though! Was sorting through my old summer / holiday clothes to see what does and doesn't fit anymore, and I got into the teeniest pair of size 12 denim shorts that I've not fit into for about 8 years!! I got them when we went to America one year, and even then they were super tight on me. They've never fit properly. Now, not only do they fit like a glove, but I can also get them on without having to undo the zip / button. They just pull right up! Very excited about that :D

Still loving FF, and definitely think I'm going to carry on with it next week. But lets just carry on taking it one day at a time for now. This is how today is going to go...

Fast Forward

Breakfast (5 Units):

- Wholemeal Toast topped with Beans
- Satsuma

Lunch (8 Units + "Free" Vegetable Unit):
- Weight Watchers Chicken Hotpot Ready Meal with Carrots

Dinner (5 Units):
- Jacket Potato topped with Tuna and Sweetcorn and served with Salad

Other (1 Unit):
- 2 x Rich Tea Fingers

Total no. of Units:

Morning Stevie, hope you had a lovely weekend. How is FF going?

I really do admire you for doing FF, from your pics on IG it really does look like you're hardly eating anything, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow :) Have you had a sneak peak?

Have a fab day :) xx

Morning gang. Monday again already!! The weekend absolutely flew over and I feel like I did nothing at all, a bit of a waste really. But! I only have the next 5 days at work and then I'm off for a week, woop! :)

Today is the last day of FF for this week. I'm having an EE day tomorrow so that I can have a bit of a post-WI "treat". I'm having an Indian and maybe some chocolate / sweets afterwards, but it will all be measured and within 15 Syns. I've had a sneaky peek at the scales and it looks like I'm headed for somewhere between a 4-5lb loss, which sounds about right as I lost about 5lb last time I did FF. But we'll wait and see what the official scales say tomorrow night.

This is how today is looking...

Fast Forward

Breakfast (5 Units):
- Muesli with Hazelnuts and Skimmed Milk

Lunch (5 Units):
- Wholemeal Toast served with Baked Beans
- Satsuma

Dinner (8 Units + Free Salad Unit):
- Weight Watchers Lasagne Ready Meal served with Mixed Leaves, Cucumber and Tomato

Other (1 Unit):
- 2 x Rich Tea Fingers

Total no. of Units:

Looks like you've really enjoyed your week on FF. Fingers crossed for a mahoosive loss tomorrow night

Good luck for tomorrow PS, I hope you have a smashing loss, you've done amazing this week on FF, you really deserve a fabby loss. Got my fingers crossed for ya ! :D

Kay xx

Oh ladies. I've slipped up again!! Mother Nature struck yesterday and thanks to her I caved into a few things I shouldn't have - crisps, chocolate, sweets. Am also feeling very fat, bloated and hormonal and I just know she's going to reek havoc on the scales tonight. Why does she always arrive like this, on those weeks where you've been saintly!? All I am hoping and praying for tonight is a loss. Even 1lb would do to get the ball rolling in the right direction again...

Stevie don't panic yet! Drink plenty of water today, stay away from anything that will costs you syns and eat superspeed fruits :)

By the way, I feel your anger with Mother Nature, she always turns up at the wrong time!! Grrr..

Fingers & toes crossed for you tonight :) xx

I'm sure all your hard work will definitely have paid off even if you did succumb to mother nature (she's a very mean person!). Best of luck with weigh in tonight!

Just stick with plan today hun and i'm sure you will have a loss xxxx

You've done so well this week, honey, I'm sure one slip up won't cost you too badly. Can't wait to hear how you get on - I'm sure the hard work will pay off xxx

Back