The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Loves young dream! hehe! are you moving in together soon? x

I really would love to live with him as it would mean we'd get to see so more of each other - with him working these funny shifts (2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off) it can be awkward at times. I love staying over at his when I can and getting to wake up beside him on a morning. That sounds mega mega cheesy, I know. But it really does make my day. We have mentioned that maybe once we get back from our hols we could start saving / looking for our own place. So who knows!!

I know some people might think it's a bit quick (we've been together just over 10 months), but I've honestly never been so happy. Nor has anything ever just felt this "right". I am definitely in love :) xx

Hi Stevie :) Just been reading through your diary and had a peek at your photos - you look soooo amazing! Well done on your loss!

Will be keeping up with your diary from now on, hope you had a lovely birthday and your Pandora ring is absolutely beautiful :)

Hi Stevie :) Just been reading through your diary and had a peek at your photos - you look soooo amazing! Well done on your loss!

Will be keeping up with your diary from now on, hope you had a lovely birthday and your Pandora ring is absolutely beautiful :)

Hello lovely! Thanks for your comment and for subbing to my diary. Admittedly, I've been a bit all over the place with SW lately. But now that my birthdays done with I feel like I can once again focus on the plan and losing some weight before my holiday in September. I'd love to be at target, but realise that it may be a bit of a struggle. As long as I get back down to my lowest (10st 10lb) by then, I think I'll be happy enough!

Love the picture in your signature, by the way. Being proposed to at Disney Land? My idea of perfection!! Super cute xx

Aww, do you both live at home or does he have his own place?
Me and hubby got together in the October and had moved in together by the following July - so I know what you mean about its quite soon, but it makes sense to get on the property ladder/renting as it is so much easier than living out of a suitcase all the time!
Plus getting a place of your own is amazing - the freedom of it all :) x

Aww, do you both live at home or does he have his own place?
Me and hubby got together in the October and had moved in together by the following July - so I know what you mean about its quite soon, but it makes sense to get on the property ladder/renting as it is so much easier than living out of a suitcase all the time!
Plus getting a place of your own is amazing - the freedom of it all :) x

We both live at home at the moment. His parents are amazing though - they always make me feel so welcome, as it can feel a bit cheeky at times stopping there pretty much all weekend. But they're always saying how welcome I am anytime. It's really nice! But will also be nice to have our own place and freedom one day. We shall see what the future holds... :) xx

Aww you guys are so cute! That ring is stunning!

I got together with Dave in the March and he moved in with me in the August, although we knew within about 6 weeks we were going to move in together...I actually put my house on the market to move down to Bournemouth with him but in the end he decided he wanted to come up to Surrey instead :D xxx

sounds like you had a wonderfull birthday Stevie, did you go to weigh in last night? x

No, I was going to go but then changed my mind. I wanted to enjoy my birthday. The time I got home from work and opened my cards and gifts it was about 5.30pm - group starts at 5. I then had a bath and got myself ready for Warren finishing work at 7. It would have been a gain anyway. As I say, I've been off plan since Saturday. Not too fussed really, as it's only your birthday once a year. If you can't relax and enjoy your birthday, then when can you!? :) x

Awwwwwwwwww I've just caught up on all the lovely posts, what a wonderful, thoughtful gift Warren bought you for your birthday, he's obviously thought about what you'd like.

I love the moving in talk it's fab, have you thought about moving into his parents place whilst you save up for your own place? xx

Thanks Michelle, I had a lovely day. And count myself very lucky to have such a kind and considerate boyfriend. He really is so thoughtful. Another thing I love is that whenever he gets me a card, it's always something with a nice verse. I think that, for a bloke, that's quite a big thing. As I think many of them often just pick up the first thing they see. Whereas he seems to take his time and pick out something special. Bless, he really is a big softie.

He has actually mentioned before about me moving in there, but quite jokingly I think. I'm not too sure really - but it could be an option once we are ready? I guess we will have to see how the holiday goes in September and see if we can cope with a full week together first before we start thinking about moving in together. We might be ready to strangle each other after a week :giggle: xx

Awww lovely posts today Stevie :) beautiful gifts too! Warren is a sweetheart!

I love reading about you all loved up! Hubs and I met in October, I moved in with him & parents in December, and the following December eldest was born! Eek!

I guess when you know, you know!!

Hope this week goes well Sw wise xx

Glad you had a lovely birthday Stevie. I did everything a bit back to front. We met in the february and started renting together the year later, and then have just been on our first holiday. It's been hard getting used to living with someone else, but I've loved every minute of it, and you sound as though you would too.

Glad you had a fab birthday hun :p and didn't Warren make it special :):), that ring is beautiful, he really does have good taste. Please take a pic of you wearing it on hun, I know you've taken pics in the past of your hands when you've had your nails done, now you can take one wearing the ring too, I'm sure it's gonna look stunning on you ! ;)

Kay xx

Hey Stevie!!! So glad you had such a lovely birthday! Warren did goooooooood! Beautiful ring! Very you from what I have gathered! What a good boy! Loving all this loved up talk too and everyones little moving in stories! So cute! Simon and I have lived together since October and although he was in hospital for about 3 months of it, it has been amazing otherwise! You'll be dead keen once you're home from your holliers!! How did you get back on plan yesterday after all the birthday treats!? I am majorly struggling to not be bold today after all of mine! I think it's because I know I have stuff on Saturday and Sunday too so I'm being too laid back!!! Have a great day! xxx

Hey Stevie!!! So glad you had such a lovely birthday! Warren did goooooooood! Beautiful ring! Very you from what I have gathered! What a good boy! Loving all this loved up talk too and everyones little moving in stories! So cute! Simon and I have lived together since October and although he was in hospital for about 3 months of it, it has been amazing otherwise! You'll be dead keen once you're home from your holliers!! How did you get back on plan yesterday after all the birthday treats!? I am majorly struggling to not be bold today after all of mine! I think it's because I know I have stuff on Saturday and Sunday too so I'm being too laid back!!! Have a great day! xxx

I am majorly struggling too!! :( Was doing great until about 2pm yesterday afternoon, and since then it all went down hill. I've never stopped stuffing my face with crap today. Like you, we're going out Saturday night too. So I think I'm in the mindset of "that's this week already ruined it". Grrr. Just getting fatter and fatter! My scales were back up to about 12st 3lb this morning - so that's the 5lb I lost last week plus an extra 1lb for good measure!! xxx

So long as you had a lovely birthday that's all that matters. Try and draw a line as best you can, sometimes when I'm due to go out, I think about how I don't want to be bloated in my dress, even if you've had a bad week so far, I cut down on my carbs and reduce my syns to only 2-3 a day the couple of days before. Maybe just trying to find something small to motivate you might work? Once you get through a 100% day that always helps too. Friday tomorrow. You can definitely do this!

Back