The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

1.5lb off miraculously! Now must stop feeling sorry for myself and get back on plan xx

Thanks lovely ladies. Certainly wasn't expecting that. I must confess I've just finished off my bad week with a chippy tea and am about to have a bar of chocolate, but I promise I'm 100% back on it in the morning! Just kind of need to get this out of my system and let go of last week.

1.5lb to go now for my 2.5stone award, and I want that next week! This is the closest I've ever been and the lowest weight I've reached so it's foot up backside time and really focused from now onwards.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

Oh well done beautiful you done really well, I think I've had a similar few days to you though head gone sideways gotta get back on the straight ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning diary. Have woken up with a clear mind this morning, having pushed last week to the back of my mind and ready to move on and start afresh.

Today is my best friend Katie's 21st Birthday, so I'm out for tea tonight with her and her family. I don't want to start the week off with a bad meal, so I'm going to try and find the best thing possible. It's just a "Sizzling" pub we're going to, so if anyone has any low Syn recommendations, that would be great? I was thinking I would either do a Green day and have JP with baked beans (Syn free?), or a Red day and go for the warm chicken & bacon salad (not sure on Syns). But will update later on once I know for definite.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Green

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yoghurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner (Eating out at a "Sizzling" Pub):
- 2 x chargrilled Quorn Fillets (S) served with a Baked Potato and Salad (S)

Other:
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award:
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award: 0 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:
Our local pub is a Sizzling pub and I usually go for the jacket potato with beans. They've got all the nutritional values on the website so you can punch them into the syns calculator if you want!

http://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/pdf/calorie_information.pdf

I tried that, but it doesn't work as it doesn't specify how many grams are in a "portion", which you need to know for the Syns calculator. I was fancying the Quorn and 3 Bean Chilli (minus the tortilla chips and sour cream) but there's no way of working out the Syns value. So I'll just stick with a trusty (but boring!) JP with baked beans and a side salad xx

Oh yeah! Doh! Sorry, that does ring a bell now! I think the Quorn and 3-bean chilli is also a good option - that's always on pub food optimising guides! I'd allow a few syns for any oil they might fry the onion etc in and you can be pretty sure it's safe. I'd have to ask for it without the tortilla chips too otherwise I'd eat the lot!

Enjoy your fresh week and have a good meal out :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for the advice. Have decided to have a Green day as they do 2 chargrilled Quorn fillets which come with chips, fried onions and half a grilled tomato. I'll swap the chips for a baked potato and swap the veg for a side salad. I'm guessing that would be Syn free, unless of cause they use oil. I'll suss it out when I go and update accordingly :) xx

Thanks everyone for the advice. Have decided to have a Green day as they do 2 chargrilled Quorn fillets which come with chips, fried onions and half a grilled tomato. I'll swap the chips for a baked potato and swap the veg for a side salad. I'm guessing that would be Syn free, unless of cause they use oil. I'll suss it out when I go and update accordingly :) xx

Wow, amazing how dedicated you arebeing. Well done :) x

Wow, amazing how dedicated you arebeing. Well done :) x

Thank you hun! First day back on plan so I really wanted to start as I mean to go on. I'm particularly pleased that I stuck to diet coke all night and even resisted a slice of chocolate birthday cake!

First day back on plan done and dusted :D xx

Well done Stevie! Love reading your posts they keep me on the ball haha. Fantastic loss & motivation tonight for your meal out! :) x

Back