The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you hun! First day back on plan so I really wanted to start as I mean to go on. I'm particularly pleased that I stuck to diet coke all night and even resisted a slice of chocolate birthday cake!

First day back on plan done and dusted :D xx

Now that's comittment! Well done :D

Morning stevie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning diary. Still feeling really pleased with myself at how strong my willpower was last night. I am hoping that it will stay equally as strong today and tomorrow, as we're holding a cake sale in the office for Red Nose Day. Not everyone is in tomorrow, so today we have a selection of homemade carrot cake muffins and chocolate butterfly cakes. And they are on the table right beside me!! People have started tucking in already, but so far I've not been tempted. Hopefully it will stay this way.

I'm making chocolate cornflake cakes tonight, with glacé cherries on the top as the "red nose". So must fight the urge to lick the chocolatey bowl afterwards :giggle:

Was meant to be going back to the gym tonight, but I just won't have the time. I'm gutted in a way as I haven't been since last Saturday, and the next chance I'll get to go will probably be this Saturday! It will probably kill me, but I must go.

Anyway, today is another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yoghurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Dinner:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS) and Chilli Powder) served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- 1 x Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award:
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award: 0 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:
Well done on sticking to your plan last night! Now to conquer the cakes :giggle: xx

Proud moment for the day. Resisted all cakes in the office today and came home and made 21 chocolate cornflake red nose cakes. Didn't lick any bowls, spoons or fingers, never mind eat a cake! Yay xx

Morning diary, Happy Friday!

A busy day ahead of me today - lots of Red Nose Day fundraising going in the office. So far have been strong and have resisted all cakes and goodies. Hoping my willpower stays strong again today.

Tonight I'm going to Katie's for a practice run at our bridal hair. One of our friends, Danielle, is a hairdresser so she's going to do it for us. I've decided on a nice plaited bun style - will try and post a photo once done.

Today is going to be another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yoghurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS) and Chilli Powder)

Dinner:
- WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mozzarella (HExA), served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Sainsbury's Fondant Fancy, 25g (4.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 45g Mozzarella
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns: 10 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award:
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award: 0 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:
Hair trial sounds lovely, shall look forward to seeing it! xx

Hair trial sounds lovely, shall look forward to seeing it! xx

Thank you! I'm just hoping she'll be able to do the style I like with my hair extensions in. I'm not sure my natural hair would be long enough, so I'm going to need to clip my extensions in. Fingers crossed it will turn out :fingerscrossed:, and if not we still have until the end of May to have another go xx

What are you doing at work for Red Nose Day Stevie? We are having a wear your pyjamas to work day... all good fun! x

What are you doing at work for Red Nose Day Stevie? We are having a wear your pyjamas to work day... all good fun! x

Oooh lovely, sounds like great fun!! :) We're doing a cake sale, a dress down / wear something red day and also two of the sweepstakes from the RND website. I counted up the donations just before lunch and so far we have £126.17 from our floor of the building alone - pretty good going I'd say. Hope you're enjoying your day xx

Oooh lovely, sounds like great fun!! :) We're doing a cake sale, a dress down / wear something red day and also two of the sweepstakes from the RND website. I counted up the donations just before lunch and so far we have £126.17 from our floor of the building alone - pretty good going I'd say. Hope you're enjoying your day xx

Thanks fantastic, well done to you all. We have raised £150 which will be matched by our charity team. All good fun :)

Have a good weekend! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm here! Haven't been online as I've been really busy but I've been good, I promise! :) xxx

hiya, hope you dont mind me butting here but iv been reading your posts so far and wow you've done amazing Stevie!! i joined sw 3 weeks ago and so far lost half a stone...im just starting to struggle now tho on what snacks to have iv been eating so much fruit its coming out if my ears!!! Lol!! Any suggestions will be grately appreciated :) xxxx

Back