The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hey everyone, hope you're all well. Busy busy at work this morning so just popping on quickly to post my food for the day.

Here goes...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi bar (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Shredded Chicken (S) with Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S) served with Potato Wedges and homemade Salsa (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Chilli (S))

Treats:
- 1 x Foxes Choc Fudge Cream (4 Syns)
- 2 x Garibaldi (4 Syns)
- 4 x Mikado (2 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 14 / 105

Last edited:
TGIF! I've definitely got the Friday feeling!

Food for today is as follows...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Sweetcorn)
- 2 x Trebor Extra Strong Mints (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Chopped Tomatoes (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Sweetcorn. Served with Potato Wedges and homemade Coleslaw (White Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and FF Fromage Frais)

Treats:
- Alpen Light (HExB)
- 2 Mikado (1 Syn)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Weekly Syns used: 24 / 105

Last edited:
Hi I am new to slimming world and was looking for some inspiration and have to say you have some lovely sounding meal ideas x

Hello hun! Welcome to Slimming World and thanks for commenting on my diary :D

I'm glad you like the sound of them - I'm not the best of cooks, so they're all pretty simple but very yummy! Have you had a look in the Recipes sub-forum on here too? There are some fantastic recipes out there :drool:

So, how are you getting on with Slimming World? Good I hope :) What day is your class, if you don't mind me asking? And do you keep a food diary on here? I'd love to follow you.

Best of luck x

Ive had a quick look at the recipes as they have come up when ive searched on google. I am finding it good so far just unsure on the portion sizes i should be having i know its a third superfree but not sure how much rice pasta i should be eating etc, so im gonna upload pics of meals onto my food diary which answers your question, i think its just xsugarfairyx food diary. I dont go to class as I havent got confidence too atm but will be weighing at home on a monday. Thank you very much for your welcome its nice to speak to other people in the same kinda boat , hope you are having a good day x

Ive had a quick look at the recipes as they have come up when ive searched on google. I am finding it good so far just unsure on the portion sizes i should be having i know its a third superfree but not sure how much rice pasta i should be eating etc, so im gonna upload pics of meals onto my food diary which answers your question, i think its just xsugarfairyx food diary. I dont go to class as I havent got confidence too atm but will be weighing at home on a monday. Thank you very much for your welcome its nice to speak to other people in the same kinda boat , hope you are having a good day x

Your very welcome! When I first joined Slimming World and Minimins I had such a warm welcome, so it's nice to welcome other new members and offer them support too :)

With regards to your portion sizes, I'd try not to worry too much. Well done for remembering the 1/3rd SuperFree rule - aslong as you have that, then you can have as much pasta/etc. as you need. As long as you're eating when you're hungry and stopping once you're full, then you should be fine. I understand it's really daunting at first though - when I first joined I couldn't believe how much potato, pasta, rice, etc. I could eat and still lose! That's the beauty of SW.

I hope you're first weekend on plan goes well and that you see the result you want to see on Monday. Fingers crossed!! :) I'm off to subscribe to your diary now. Have a great weekend hun x

Aww this is why I love minimins so many nice supportive people :-D x

Food for today :)

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Activia Banoffee FF SnackPot (1 Syn)

Work Break:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with 1tsp Flora (1 Syn) and Bacon
- 1 Trebor Extra Strong Mint (0.5 Syn)

Lunch:
- Batchelors Low Fat Thai Sweet Chilli Super Noodles with Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes(S)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion
(S) Burgers served with a baked Sweet Potato and homemade Cheesy Coleslaw (HExA) (White Cabbage (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and FF Fromage Frais)

Treats:
- Cadbury Caramel Egg (9.5 Syns)
- 6 x Mikado (3 Syns)

Daily Syns used: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 39 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)

Not too sure what's happening foodwise today - I've got a busy day what with dying my hair, going to visit friends, etc.

So just going to take it from here, still going to try and be 100% as I don't want to ruin all of my hard work this week. Here goes...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Quorn Peppered Steak with Potatoes, Carrots
(S), Broccoli (S), Cauliflower (S) and Green Beans

Snacks:
- Pomegranate
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries
(SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)

Dinner:
- Batchelors Low Fat Chilli Chicken Super Noodles with Peppers
(S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Treats:
- Creme Egg (9 Syns)
- Alpen Light (HExB)
- 2 x Mikado (1 Syn)

Healthy Extra A: None

Weekly Syns used: 49 / 105

Last edited:
Monday again!! Where do the weekends go!?

Feeling really proud of myself that I've managed again to be 100% over the weekend. I feel like I've finally cracked this thing, and I can't wait for class tomorrow to see how I've done this week!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend. Good luck to any of my lovely friends weighing in today :)

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- 2 x Trebor Extra Strong Mints (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers stuffed with a Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns). Served with Sliced Potato and Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Treats:
- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Cadbury Mini Animals, 22g bag (5.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 8 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 56 / 105

Last edited:
:woohoo: you're doing brilliantly with sticking to plan over the weekend :D

Thank you hun!! It feels like a major acheivement for me - weekends are when I'd struggle most. I really think planning my meals in advance has helped me a lot. Hoping this will show well on the scales tomorrow afternoon :D

Well done on all the fab 100% days Hun. I need to start planning my weekends. That's my downfall. Your doing really well :) x

Thank you ladies! Really looking forward to class tonight to see how I've done. I've been looking forward to class all week! It's now become something I really enjoy and look forward to - every week I pick up new tips and ideas, and always come away feeling refreshed. Some of the stories I've read on here about different classes/consultants have really shocked me and made me feel quite sad. I feel so lucky to have such a fabulous consultant and an equally fabulous group!

Will be back later on to update with weigh in result - fingers crossed!! :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

Lunch:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot
- Banana

Snack:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Steak served with a Baked Sweet Potato topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Treats:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Daily Syns used: / 15
Weekly Syns used: 56 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck with the weigh in tonight you have had a fab week so fingers crossed you have an excellent loss this week.

I know what you mean about consultants I have a friend who has a shocking consultant. I really think if you have a gd consultant it really make all the difference. my consultant is amazing!!

Back