The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Day 6, Extra Easy: 09/01/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well :)

Can't believe it's monday again, blurghh! I've not been online much this weekend, as I've been quite busy - but I'm back now :D Must admit, yesterday I was quite picky, and didn't really stick to plan, oops :eek: I don't think i did too bad though, and I'm back on it again as of today! Still really looking forward to WI tomorrow night to see how I've done.

Thank you all for all of your lovely comments over the weekend. It's so nice logging back on and seeing all of the support - it's such a great form of motivation! :)

Hope you've all had a good weekend! Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Chopped Banana topped with a Banana & Custard MullerLight

Snack:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- Curried Chicken Breast served with SW Roast Potatoes, Creamy Cheese MugShot (2.5 Syns) and Vegetables (S)
- Banana

Total Syns for the day: 2.5

Attachments

• IMG-20120109-00651.jpg
    IMG-20120109-00651.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Food looks fab, good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you've been good the rest of the week and you're back on plan today so it's all good :)

Food looks fab, good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you've been good the rest of the week and you're back on plan today so it's all good :)

Thanks hun, that's what I was thinking too! ;)

How're you getting on? Hope you've had a fab weekend xx

Thanks hun, that's what I was thinking too! ;)

How're you getting on? Hope you've had a fab weekend xx

The weekend was a bit boring as we were at my mum's because of my fella being on night duty.

But I have to say I feel fab, as thou I can achieve anything I want to :D

What time do you weigh in tomorrow?

Princess_Stevie said:

Can't believe it's monday again, blurghh! I've not been online much this weekend, as I've been quite busy - but I'm back now :D Must admit, yesterday I was quite picky, and didn't really stick to plan, oops :eek: I don't think i did too bad though, and I'm back on it again as of today! Still really looking forward to WI tomorrow night to see how I've done.

Thank you all for all of your lovely comments over the weekend. It's so nice logging back on and seeing all of the support - it's such a great form of motivation! :)

Breakfast:
- Banana topped with a Banana & Custard MullerLight
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
- Banana

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast served with SW Roast Potatoes and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day:

That looks good for the day Hun, like Emmy said you're back on plan now and I'm sure your fab work will show at weigh in!
Hope you have a good day xxxxx

Breakfast:
- Banana topped with a Banana & Custard MullerLight
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
- Banana

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast served with SW Roast Potatoes and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day:

Morning Hun - food looks good today, you can't beat a jacket potato with cheese and beans - I love it!!:D xx

The weekend was a bit boring as we were at my mum's because of my fella being on night duty.

But I have to say I feel fab, as thou I can achieve anything I want to :D

What time do you weigh in tomorrow?

Pleased to hear your feeling so good! That's great. Sounds very very cliche, but you really can achieve anything you want to if you put your mind to it! Sounds like you're in a great frame of mind at the moment, and I'm sure if you stick at it you'll be at your target in no time! :)

Weigh In is at 5pm tomorrow, I can't wait!! I'm really looking forward to some Image Therapy too - we didn't have it last week as it was the "new members talk". Sorry I forgot, when is it you WI? xx

That looks good for the day Hun, like Emmy said you're back on plan now and I'm sure your fab work will show at weigh in!
Hope you have a good day xxxxx

Hey Katie!! How are you? Hope you had a great weekend :)

Thank you, I'm sure that I will be fine. When is your WI day?

I'm going to pop over to your diary in just a second, to see what scrummy meals you've been cooking up :drool: xxxx

Morning Hun - food looks good today, you can't beat a jacket potato with cheese and beans - I love it!!:D xx

Hi hun! Well done on your fabulous loss this week, you go girl!! :flirt2:

Oh you're so right! I love jacket potatoes I do :) I'm a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to my lunches lol! I always tend to stick to JP with Cheese, Beans & Salad just because I like it, and I know it works. It saves a lot of faffing around wondering what I can and can't have. I'm making SW Roast Potatoes for the first time tonight, so hoping they go to plan lol!

Hope you've had a fab weekend. Just had a look at your Food Diary and your Cheesecake looks to die for!! :drool: xx

My weekend was good, hectic as back to uni today !

My Wei in day is Thursday, I started the diet again last Tuesday so only lost a pound last week as I was only dieting for 2 days ! Hoping for a slightly bigger loss this week as I've been detoxing with loads of water haha.

What have you got planned for the week?

Xxx

I'll have to remember to check in with you on Thursday to see how you've done! By the sounds of things you've had a really good week, so I'm sure the scales will reflect that :)

1lb off after only 2 days of being back on plan is great! It might 'only' be 1lb, but it's so much better than 1lb on. Well done!!

I've not got much planned for this week really. Tonight will be a quiet night in front of the soaps - Mondays are always my lazy nights as being back at work after a weekend really seems to take it out of me. Then tomorrow I have WI and after that I'm going straight to a friends. She's making SW burgers and salad for our tea :drool: and then we're going out for an hour or two dog-walking. Apart from that, not a lot really. I ordered the Blackberry Playbook at the weekend, so I'll be waiting for that to arrive, I can't wait to get my hands on it :D

Have you got anything nice planned? xxxx

Weigh ins are going to be monday mornings for me, as soon as I wake up, so the time will probably vary depending on how lazy I feel :8855:

hope you enjoy your quiet night in in front of the tv :D

Hi hun! Well done on your fabulous loss this week, you go girl!! :flirt2:

Oh you're so right! I love jacket potatoes I do :) I'm a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to my lunches lol! I always tend to stick to JP with Cheese, Beans & Salad just because I like it, and I know it works. It saves a lot of faffing around wondering what I can and can't have. I'm making SW Roast Potatoes for the first time tonight, so hoping they go to plan lol!

Hope you've had a fab weekend. Just had a look at your Food Diary and your Cheesecake looks to die for!! :drool: xx

Thanks hun - I was chuffed and really motivated me for this week!

I know what you mean about defaulting back to stuff you like - it is sometimes so much easier! I try to mix it up as I work from home but often find myself working my way back to the same old favs :)

The cheesecake was scrummy and took less then 2 minutes to make - definately worth it!! xx

Day 7, Extra Easy: 10/01/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well.

I'm not feeling so great this morning. Last night I had a sneaky peek at the scales - naughty I know, but I couldn't resist. I've been sooo good all week, and according to the scales I've gained 1lb!! :cry: I know it's my * week this week, and that probably has a lot to do with it, but it's so disheartening knowing I've been so good all week and that I could be looking at a gain.

Anyway, I'm going to try and stay focused today, and wait and see what the scales say at my official WI. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed :innocent0001:

Hope you all have a great day xx

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Tuna Salad (S)
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- SW Burgers with 4 Weight Watchers LF Cheese Triangles (HExA) and Salad (S)

Total Syns for the day:

Last edited:
keeping everything crossed for you hun :) really hope you get a loss as you've worked so hard

Thank you so much!! I know I should keep off the scales, as it gets me into these states, but I just couldn't resist.

Hope I still manage my loss as I really don't want * week ruining all of my hard work!!

Hope you have a good day xx

Keeping everything crossed for you.....don't lose your mojo hun, you are always so positive :)
Damn * weeks......have one of those myself at the moment and I feel awful :cry:

Thank you hun! Trying to stay positive and motivated.

Hope you're feeling better soon :bighug:xx

Thank you so much!! I know I should keep off the scales, as it gets me into these states, but I just couldn't resist.

Hope I still manage my loss as I really don't want * week ruining all of my hard work!!

Hope you have a good day xx

Hey hun I did the same as you and peeked at the scales this morning and i'm at STS at the moment which I really hope shrinks a bit before thursday, if you are looking at a gain at least you should think that next week should be a big loss if you stick to plan?

Know how disheartening it is though :(
xxxxx

Hey hun I did the same as you and peeked at the scales this morning and i'm at STS at the moment which I really hope shrinks a bit before thursday, if you are looking at a gain at least you should think that next week should be a big loss if you stick to plan?

Know how disheartening it is though :(
xxxxx

Thanks hun. I know that's the way I should think of it, but I've been good this week, and sooo want a loss. Fingers crossed though, you never know.

I'm sure by Thursday you'll be fine. Aren't we naughty peeking at the scales :eek:

Good luck xxxx

Morning everyone, hope you're all well.

I'm not feeling so great this morning. Last night I had a sneaky peek at the scales - naughty I know, but I couldn't resist. I've been sooo good all week, and according to the scales I've gained 1lb!! :cry: I know it's my * week this week, and that probably has a lot to do with it, but it's so disheartening knowing I've been so good all week and that I could be looking at a gain.

Anyway, I'm going to try and stay focused today, and wait and see what the scales say at my official WI. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed :innocent0001:

Hope you all have a great day xx

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Tuna Salad (S)
- Kellogg's Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- SW Burgers with Cheese (HExA) and Salad (S)

Total Syns for the day:

Don't sneaky peak missus!!:mad: (says the girl that jumps on her scales 3 times a week!!) - hopefully that 1lb was just bloat from something you ate yesterday or down to your * week!! You have been really good this week - you may not get the credit for it this week on the scales, but it will definitely catch up with you so this week has not been a waste!!

Chin up and have one of these :bighug:xx

Back