The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Day 9, Extra Easy: 12/01/12

Morning everyone! Hope you're all having great weeks and getting on well.

I'm well into the second week of being back on plan now, and I'm loving being back in control. I feel so much happier, and healthier already. Looking forward to another 100% week and hopefully another good loss on Tuesday.

Exercise is also starting again today. I've been so busy lately I've hardly had time to exercise - which is quite dissappointing as I'm starting to really enjoy it! So tonight I'm heading off out for an hour or so of dog walking :) Will be recording this in my fit log so I can progress onto my Silver Body Magic Award.

Not a great deal else to report back with today :rolleyes: Hope you all have a good one! Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fresh Pineapple chunks (S) topped with a Coconut MullerLight
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Chicken (S) and Salad (S) with Sweet Chilli sauce (3 Syns)
- Toffee MullerLight

Dinner:
- Noodles with Chicken (S), Red Onion (S), and Peppers (S)
- Freddo (5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 8
Exercise: 60 minutes dog walking

Attachments

• IMG-20120112-00657.jpg
    IMG-20120112-00657.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
So glad you weren't the only one eating salad :D

And good on you for getting back in control, and to top it off feeling great about it too xx

New mini-target: Easter Challenge

Have just joined the Easter Challenge thread, and decided that between 17th January and 3rd April that I'd like to lose 12lb - that's just 1lb per week so it's realistic and should be achieveable :)

I now have 3 mini-targets to work towards. This should keep me motivated and spur me on.

If I manage to make all 3 targets (fingers crossed!!) I will have lost just over 2 stone by Easter :eek: That would be amazing!

Watch this space xx

hope you've had a good day, 1lb a week is a walk in the park! xx

Thank you hun. All going really well this week, how about you?

Yeah 1lb per week should be achievable even for me lol :) I thought I'd be realistic and then anything more than that would be a bonus!

I see you've set a Valentines Challenge for yourself too. I'm sure you'll make it - it'll be loving having that first stone gone by VD :) Best of luck, although I'm sure you won't need it xx

Day 10, Extra Easy: 13/01/12

Hey everyone, Happy Friday!! :D

Feeling really good this morning, and really motivated. Even though it's the weekend, and the time when I find myself struggling most, I'm not going to let anything ruin my week this week - 100% all the way! Although the week is really dragging because I've been so good. I just want it to be Tuesday and WI so that I can see my result! :rolleyes:

Nothing planned for this weekend - think it will be a cosy one in the house with lots of good (SW) food. I've just decided to re-read all of the Harry Potter books and started with "The Philosophers Stone" last night, so that will keep me out of mischief over the next few days :p

Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you are doing :) Lots of love, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Tesco Red Fruit Delight fruit pot (Apple, Strawberry, Grapes) (S)
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Snack:
- 2 slices of Ham
- Chicken flavour MugShot

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak with Bacon, SW Chips and Vegetables (S)

Snack:
- Thai Sweet Chilli flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- HiFi Bar (6 Syns)
- Freddo (5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day:15

Last edited:
Have just joined the Easter Challenge thread, and decided that between 17th January and 3rd April that I'd like to lose 12lb - that's just 1lb per week so it's realistic and should be achieveable :)

I now have 3 mini-targets to work towards. This should keep me motivated and spur me on.

If I manage to make all 3 targets (fingers crossed!!) I will have lost just over 2 stone by Easter :eek: That would be amazing!

Watch this space xx

You keep going the way you are doing and you'll hit your targets easily :D

Hope you have a great day xx

You keep going the way you are doing and you'll hit your targets easily :D

Hope you have a great day xx

Thank you hun! I actually think I worked that out wrong, and I won't have lost as much as I said - my maths is shocking!! But I'm happy with any loss, so I can't wait to see how I do :D

Hope you have a great day and a lovely weekend xx

Hey everyone, Happy Friday!! :D

Feeling really good this morning, and really motivated. Even though it's the weekend, and the time when I find myself struggling most, I'm not going to let anything ruin my week this week - 100% all the way! Although the week is really dragging because I've been so good. I just want it to be Tuesday and WI so that I can see my result! :rolleyes:

Nothing planned for this weekend - think it will be a cosy one in the house with lots of good (SW) food. I've just decided to re-read all of the Harry Potter books and started with "The Philosophers Stone" last night, so that will keep me out of mischief over the next few days :p

Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you are doing :) Lots of love, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Tesco Red Fruit Delight fruit pot (Apple, Strawberry, Grapes) (S)
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak with SW Roast Potatoes and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day:

Keep at it hun, I'm the same in wanting weigh in day to hurry up. It's driving me crazy :8855:

Your weekend sounds great, nice and relaxed - how they should be :D

Keep at it hun, I'm the same in wanting weigh in day to hurry up. It's driving me crazy :8855:

Your weekend sounds great, nice and relaxed - how they should be :D

It's annoying isn't it! :rotflmao: When you've been really good it takes forever for WI to come around! When you've been really naughty though, it's here before you know it!

Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? :) xx

Chris is on night duty tomorrow night so we're at mum's again, but other than that we don't have anything planned. I think my weekend will be spent planning the clothes that I want for when we go to turkey :eek:

Chris is on night duty tomorrow night so we're at mum's again, but other than that we don't have anything planned. I think my weekend will be spent planning the clothes that I want for when we go to turkey :eek:

Oh lovely, it's so exciting planning for holidays! :) Have you been to Turkey before? I'm just asking because a friend and I have been looking, and are thinking of booking up for Marmaris in the summer. I've only ever been to Turkey once, and I was only 3 years old. Have heard a lot of good things though xx

We actually went to marmaris in 2009 :D it's great, you'll really enjoy it there. I'd definitely recommend a boat trip, jeep safari and defo go for a turkish bath. Any idea which hotel you're going for? We stayed at one called the Club Exelsior :D

We're going to Dalyan this year where the mudbaths and turtles are. And we're thinking of somewhere in Antalya next year for our honeymoon :woohoo:

We actually went to marmaris in 2009 :D it's great, you'll really enjoy it there. I'd definitely recommend a boat trip, jeep safari and defo go for a turkish bath. Any idea which hotel you're going for? We stayed at one called the Club Exelsior :D

We're going to Dalyan this year where the mudbaths and turtles are. And we're thinking of somewhere in Antalya next year for our honeymoon :woohoo:

Oh how nice! That sounds lovely.

I can't remember the name of the apartments, I think it begins with an 'A'. I know it's really close to the beach and bars/restaurants, etc. There are 3 swimming pools and waterslides which will be great for us - big kids :D Definitely want to do the turkish bath thing too!

I'm trying not to get too excited yet though, as we won't be going until August/September time, and haven't secured anything yet anyway. We're still just looking and working out our best options :) xx

I'd recommend the beginning of september as it will still be hot, but will quieten down as all the uk tourists will have come back because of kids going to school.

I don't know if the link will ,work, but here's the link to my photo album from when we were in marmaris in 2009, if you want to have a nosey

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.123187553335.124645.601243335&type=1

I'd recommend the beginning of september as it will still be hot, but will quieten down as all the uk tourists will have come back because of kids going to school.

I don't know if the link will ,work, but here's the link to my photo album from when we were in marmaris in 2009, if you want to have a nosey

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.123187553335.124645.601243335&type=1

Thanks for that hun! Can't get on FB at the moment as I'm at work, but will definitely check it out once I get home :) xx

I'll save some pics to photobucket and put them on here, as I know sometimes putting a fb link doesn't work on a forum :D

You are making me want to book a holiday. Sad thing is that I am not sure I am going to get one this year :-(

Liking your motivation and positive thoughts for the weekend. I too have nothing planned and am thinking I might even decorate my spare room to keep me occupied. Hopefully it should help me keep on track. I just about managed to stay on track. Weekends are my downfall normally. Fingers crossed this one is a good one x

Here you go :D We stayed up in armutalan by the amphitheatre. It really is a beautiful place, you'll really enjoy it

889b6e1b.jpg

61b70211.jpg

c38a6c5c.jpg

You are making me want to book a holiday. Sad thing is that I am not sure I am going to get one this year :-(

Liking your motivation and positive thoughts for the weekend. I too have nothing planned and am thinking I might even decorate my spare room to keep me occupied. Hopefully it should help me keep on track. I just about managed to stay on track. Weekends are my downfall normally. Fingers crossed this one is a good one x

Oh no!! Fingers crossed you will get one hun. You never know, you might pick up a bargain with a last minute holiday.

Decorating sounds good. I'm weird, and strangely enjoy decorating lol :eek: Plus, think of all the Body Magic!

Really hope you have a great weekend xx

Back