The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi, hope you don't mind me jumping in but i'm starting SW tomorrow and i'm quite eager about it. You seem to be very focussed and I have subscribed, hope you don't mind

Suzi x

Hi hun, of course I don't mind! :D I hope you find my diary useful. So many people on Minimins inspire me and motivate me, so it'd be great for me to be able to give something back.

Well done for deciding to join - I can honestly say that was the best decision I have ever made. Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll love the plan. Let us know how you get on! :) xx

Thank you! i'm really excited about going to my first class tomorrow night. Although the plans look a bit confusing to begin with but i'm sure i'll get ahold of it!

Will report back tomorrow!
Suzi x

Thank you! i'm really excited about going to my first class tomorrow night. Although the plans look a bit confusing to begin with but i'm sure i'll get ahold of it!

Will report back tomorrow!
Suzi x

I'm excited for you too lol! :) Getting to grips with the plan can be a bit confusing at first, but if you keep reading your book you'll soon get the hang of it! Also, never be frightened to ask on here for any help/advice. Some of the members here are so knowledgable in the ways of Slimming World and are always happy to help. And then there's your consultant - I'm sure he/she will provide a contact number which you can call/text if you're struggling.

Best of luck hun xx

Day 1, Extra Easy: 04/01/12

Well guys, today is my "first" day! I have to say, I'm actually really excited and can't wait to get back into the swing of things :D

I'm still really shocked that I actually managed to lose at weigh in last night, and it's really given me the extra kick up the backside to keep me going. I can do this!! :)

Hope you all have a great day, whether you're starting again like me or if you're just carrying on with the plan as usual. Lets all have a really great loss this week :party0011:

Lots of love, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Melon (S)
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
- A huge bowl of cooked Vegetables (S) with a tbsp Marmite
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus Bar (5.5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 5.5

Last edited:
January Target

Just a quick update really - I've just joined the "January Targets" thread and have decided that I want to shift the 6.5lb I gained over Christmas by the end of January.

My last WI for January is actually the 31st, so I have 4 weeks to do this - quite acheivable I think at just 1.5lb per week :)

You can follow my progress here, and from the ticker in my signature. So far, 0.5lb lost 6lb to go! xx

woohooo go u!! well done :D iv weigh in 2nte and im sooo nervous! but like u i gained last week also, 4.5lbs takin me to 3lb HEAVIER than when i first joined!! makin me the heaviest iv ever been! but im not disappointed or annoyed iv been back on track from mon and i WILL get this weight off, firstly il tackle the 3lb then focus on every half stone from there, i would like this 3lb off within 2weeks, not sure what the scales will say 2nte but i dont mind as i had a naughty new year but now im totally back on track and lovin it :D

Hi Stevie,

Just wanted to pop in and say goodluck - am sure you'll shift what you put on over Xmas - no problem !!

Wouldnt be Xmas without a few extra treats ;-)

Thanks for your comments girls! I appreciate your support soo much, it really keeps me going :)

That's so true - you have to enjoy yourself at Christmas time, and I certainly did ;)

Only onto meal 2 of my new start and I'm already feeling better for it! Got some exercise planned this week too - Dog Walking for an hour or two on Thursday, and some time on Wii Zumba at some point. I'm well on the way to earning my Silver Body Magic Award :D

Hope you're both having a great day xx

Good Luck and well done on your loss :D

I'm new around here and I love reading the diaries.

Good Luck and well done on your loss :D

I'm new around here and I love reading the diaries.

Thanks GottabBslim! I'm hoping for a more significant loss next week as I'd love to have that 6lb shifted by the end of January.

Glad you're enjoying the forum and the food diaries. I particularly like this section too, as it provides so much inspiration and motivation :)

How long have you been following Slimming World? How are you getting on? I'm sure you'll get your head around it soon. You're definitely in the right place - Minimins is full of so many knowledgable people who are always willing to help!

Good luck xx

Hi Stevie - on my diary and a few others I frequent, we're doing a 10lb for January loss.

Mind you, I think we all had bad Decembers so need it.

Cannot have too many challenges though:cool:

S

Hi Stevie - on my diary and a few others I frequent, we're doing a 10lb for January loss.

Mind you, I think we all had bad Decembers so need it.

Cannot have too many challenges though:cool:

S

10lb, holy moly! I'd love to lose 10lb by the end of January, so maybe I'll aim for that. Ultimately I'll be happy as long as I lose the initial 6 I gained.

Good luck Steve, bet you'll do amazingly well. You weight loss so far is so inspirational! :)

Day 2, Extra Easy: 05/01/12

Morning everyone! Day 2 of the start-over for me today :) I'm still feeling really motivated and had a great, 100% day yesterday! Again, another full day on track planned for today. I'm determined that nothing is going to get in my way this week :D

Sending some positive vibes to you all, and hoping you have a great day:vibes: Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Kellogg's Dark Chocolate & Almond Fibre Plus Bar (HExB)

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak served with Potato Hash and Green Beans
- Banana and Custard MullerLight

Snack:
- Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- Kellogg's Dark Chocolate and Almond Fibre Plus Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 10

Last edited:
Hi Stevie :)

I've been on plan since the start of July last year, and managed to lose 3 and a half stone by the middle of November, unfortunately, Christmas, New year and my 21st Birthday all happened in the space of 10 days and now i've put on half a stone. I love your diary, followed your old one but never posted but i'm going to subscribe to this and see how you progress :D

I have a diary too called 'bops road to holiday' where i post food pictures and recipes as well as my food diary should you ever need inspiration.

Well done for jumping straight back into it, you are doing fab!
Speak soon
Katie xxxx

Hi Stevie :)

I've been on plan since the start of July last year, and managed to lose 3 and a half stone by the middle of November, unfortunately, Christmas, New year and my 21st Birthday all happened in the space of 10 days and now i've put on half a stone. I love your diary, followed your old one but never posted but i'm going to subscribe to this and see how you progress :D

I have a diary too called 'bops road to holiday' where i post food pictures and recipes as well as my food diary should you ever need inspiration.

Well done for jumping straight back into it, you are doing fab!
Speak soon
Katie xxxx

Thanks Katie, what a lovely message!! :)

Wow, 3 and a half stone is such an amazing loss! That's really inspirational, and somewhere around what I'm probably looking to lose. In comparison to that, half a stone is nothing, and I'm sure that you'll have it shifted in no time :D

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, New Year and 21st Birthday! I'm off to take a peak at your diary now - looking forward to seeing all of your recipes/photos!

Thanks so much for the support. Hope you have a fab week xxxx

Thanks Katie, what a lovely message!! :)

Wow, 3 and a half stone is such an amazing loss! That's really inspirational, and somewhere around what I'm probably looking to lose. In comparison to that, half a stone is nothing, and I'm sure that you'll have it shifted in no time :D

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, New Year and 21st Birthday! I'm off to take a peak at your diary now - looking forward to seeing all of your recipes/photos!

Thanks so much for the support. Hope you have a fab week xxxx

Its still fairly new, so only got a couple up there, but i'm planning on updating it daily, tonights will be butternut squash and abcon risotto. Yummy!

Hope you had a lovely christmas and new year too :D And thank you for the support also!

Will make sure to see how you are getting along, you're on my subscribed threads now :)
xxxx

Hi Stevie, just read through your diary and I have to say you are seriously determined! I love all your planning and stuff... so well organised (unlike me;))
I love that you've put the Christmas gain behind you and started fresh, no point in dwelling on it!
If you don't mind me asking, what is your goal weight? I'm just asking because we're near enough the same current weight :)
By the way, your dinner sounds lush!!!!
X

Hi Stevie, just read through your diary and I have to say you are seriously determined! I love all your planning and stuff... so well organised (unlike me;))
I love that you've put the Christmas gain behind you and started fresh, no point in dwelling on it!
If you don't mind me asking, what is your goal weight? I'm just asking because we're near enough the same current weight :)
By the way, your dinner sounds lush!!!!
X

Hi hun! Thank you so much :) I do try and stay positive about things as it keeps me motivated and determined.

I don't actually have a goal weight. I've never been slim, so I don't know what to aim for. I kind of figured that once I get there, I'll know. I'm just taking it week by week really, and I'm grateful for any loss.

I'm setting myself mini-goals to help me along the way. For example, my January goal is to lose 6lb - the amount I gained over Christmas & NY. If I manage to lose that 6lb by the end of January, I'll only have 2.5 to lose for my first stone award, so that will be my next goal. Etc, etc, etc.

What about you? Have you set yourself any targets? xx

Hi hun! Thank you so much :) I do try and stay positive about things as it keeps me motivated and determined.

I don't actually have a goal weight. I've never been slim, so I don't know what to aim for. I kind of figured that once I get there, I'll know. I'm just taking it week by week really, and I'm grateful for any loss.

I'm setting myself mini-goals to help me along the way. For example, my January goal is to lose 6lb - the amount I gained over Christmas & NY. If I manage to lose that 6lb by the end of January, I'll only have 2.5 to lose for my first stone award, so that will be my next goal. Etc, etc, etc.

What about you? Have you set yourself any targets? xx

Ah good idea, if that's what works for you then that's what's best! :) I think mini-goals are a really good idea, might think about doing some for myself.

Just want to get down to a healthy BMI really, once I get there i'll be happy! xx

Back