The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Princess_Stevie said:
Well, not long back from WI. I'm actually pretty disappointed to say I only lost 1lb tonight. I know I shouldn't be, because I've still lost, but I can't help it. I feel really disheartened.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new week I suppose..

U need to grab a bag of sugar! Every time I go to Asda I have a quick hold, just remember a pound is a lot and it's heavy!! It's goin jn the right direction x

Well done on the loss hun. It is 1Ib more than I managed :)

It can be a little disappointing when you have worked hard but that is even more reason to stick to it, it has to pay off eventually.

I got a little disheartened at my STS last week but then thought i just need to get on with it and work even harder.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 22, Extra Easy: 25/01/12

Wow, thank you all so much for your comments. You've really given me my motivation back - before I logged on this morning I was feeling so disheartened and not motivated at all. But you're all right, I still lost :)

Time to get back on it this week - I'm going to carry on with lots of exercise but I'm also going to up my Superfree foods this week and maybe try a few Success Express days to speed things up a bit. I know it's really unlikely that I'll hit my targets now, but I can still try.

So, here we go.. xx

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Orange (S)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Activia Raspberry FF SnackPot

Snack:
- Few slices of lean Ham

Dinner:
- Beef & Onion Stew (2 Syns for Gravy) served with New Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts (S), Carrots (S), Broccolli (S), Green Beans (S) and Sweetcorn
- Chocolate & Hazelnut SW Cheesecake (HExB + 1 Syn) topped with fresh Strawberries (SS)

Total Syns for the day: 3

Attachments

• IMG-20120125-00689.jpg
    IMG-20120125-00689.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20120125-00690.jpg
    IMG-20120125-00690.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hi , hope all went well for you last nite at wi... hope your friend will start to feel better soon:)... am just new to the site and was looking through some threads and i came across your diaries, it was the name that struck me,, the princess diaries:).. really enjoyed reading them, good luck to you in your weight loss journey:) x

You never know hun, just stick at it and you'll see those results, so keep aiming for those targets :bighug:

Weight Loss Equivalents

Feeling pretty motivated after realising I've lost the equivalent of 1 human head and half a Guinea Pig :eek: :rotflmao:

If you haven't seen the "Weight Loss Equivalents" thread, check it out. It's great fun, and can be very motivational too :) xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Feeling pretty motivated after realising I've lost the equivalent of 1 human head and half a Guinea Pig :eek: :rotflmao:

If you haven't seen the "Weight Loss Equivalents" thread, check it out. It's great fun, and can be very motivational too :) xx

I think that could be the most random post I have ever read haha!!! Xx

Princess_Stevie said:

Haha mines 200golf balls and a guinea pig and a half :) xx

Day 23, Extra Easy: 26/01/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well. I'm feeling really good today, and have really got my motivation back :) Yesterday was 100% and I'm planning for today to follow suit too.

I tried the Magic Porridge for breakfast this morning and I have well and truely fallen in love :drool: It was so yummy and filling - I'll definitely be making it a regular thing!

I'm off out for tea tonight - I'm taking my best friend Hugh out, my treat, just to get him out of the house and try and take his mind off things. I'm going to stick to plan as best I can though, and opt for either a salad or jacket potato. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with him and hopefully cheering him up a bit - he's been my best friend for years and I'd do anything for him..soppy or what :eek:

Well, hope you all have a fab day! Lots of love, Stevie xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries (SS) and a Banana

Lunch:
- Cream Cheese & Chive flavour Ryvita Minis (4 Syns)
- 8 Mikado (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken & Bacon Salad (S)
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus (5.5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13.5

Last edited:
Morning everyone, hope you're all well. I'm feeling really good today, and have really got my motivation back :) Yesterday was 100% and I'm planning for today to follow suit too.

I tried the Magic Porridge for breakfast this morning and I have well and truely fallen in love :drool: It was so yummy and filling - I'll definitely be making it a regular thing!

I'm off out for tea tonight - I'm taking my best friend Hugh out, my treat, just to get him out of the house and try and take his mind off things. I'm going to stick to plan as best I can though, and opt for either a salad or jacket potato. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with him and hopefully cheering him up a bit - he's been my best friend for years and I'd do anything for him..soppy or what :eek:

Well, hope you all have a fab day! Lots of love, Stevie xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries (S) and a Banana

- Orange (S)

Lunch:

Dinner:
-

Total Syns for the day:

I've never had magic porridge, what is it exactly?

Aww thats lovely, he sounds like he is lucky to have a friend like you hun!
Followed you on twitter yesterday by the way!
Food is looking good :D

Katie xxxxx

I've never had magic porridge, what is it exactly?

Aww thats lovely, he sounds like he is lucky to have a friend like you hun!
Followed you on twitter yesterday by the way!
Food is looking good :D

Katie xxxxx

Hey hun! :) Magic Porridge is sooo nice, I'd definitely reccommend it! You just use 28g Porridge oats (HExB) and stir a mullerlight yogurt into them - make them the night before and leave them in the fridge overnight so that the oats soak up the yogurt and become really creamy and yummy! Then this morning I chopped up a banana and some strawberries and stirred them through the porridge too - so yummy!! :drool:

Thanks for following me! I don't really use it a great deal, but next time I'm on I'll be sure to follow you back :D

Hope you have a fab day today, and congratulations on your 4lb loss this morning - that's amazing!! Well done xxxxxx

omg I love that weight loss equivalents thread, mine was a bald eagle and a guinea pig :8855:

hope you have a lovely night tonight x

Back