The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

omg I love that weight loss equivalents thread, mine was a bald eagle and a guinea pig :8855:

hope you have a lovely night tonight x

It's so much fun isn't it! If I'm feeling de-motivated I tend to have a look at it, just to remind myself what I've actually achieved :)

Thank you hun, I'm sure we will have a great night. I hope that your feeling better today, and that you're not in too much pain xx

Hey hun! :) Magic Porridge is sooo nice, I'd definitely reccommend it! You just use 28g Porridge oats (HExB) and stir a mullerlight yogurt into them - make them the night before and leave them in the fridge overnight so that the oats soak up the yogurt and become really creamy and yummy! Then this morning I chopped up a banana and some strawberries and stirred them through the porridge too - so yummy!! :drool:

Thanks for following me! I don't really use it a great deal, but next time I'm on I'll be sure to follow you back :D

Hope you have a fab day today, and congratulations on your 4lb loss this morning - that's amazing!! Well done xxxxxx

ooooh that sounds absolutely lush, I know what I am going to be trying for breakfast sometime soon!!!!

Thankyou re. the weight loss I was so pleased :D

HHope you're having a lovely day!
xxxxcxx

Hey hun! :) Magic Porridge is sooo nice, I'd definitely reccommend it! You just use 28g Porridge oats (HExB) and stir a mullerlight yogurt into them - make them the night before and leave them in the fridge overnight so that the oats soak up the yogurt and become really creamy and yummy! Then this morning I chopped up a banana and some strawberries and stirred them through the porridge too - so yummy!! :drool:

Thanks for following me! I don't really use it a great deal, but next time I'm on I'll be sure to follow you back :D

Hope you have a fab day today, and congratulations on your 4lb loss this morning - that's amazing!! Well done xxxxxx

Wow this sounds amazing - magic porridge is definately on my to do list now :) and it saves on the HexA - very impressive!!!

Hope you have a great time tonight hun - it's so nice to catch up with friends and lovely of you too treat him when he is down!! :) K xx

Stevie ur doing so well chic! I love readin ur diary it really motivates me :D

Can i ask with the magic porridge which flavour of mullerlight did u use? And also do u eat it cold? Tempted to try it for a change :) iv oatso simple sachets in house so need to use them up xxx

Stevie ur doing so well chic! I love readin ur diary it really motivates me :D

Can i ask with the magic porridge which flavour of mullerlight did u use? And also do u eat it cold? Tempted to try it for a change :) iv oatso simple sachets in house so need to use them up xxx

Hey hun, glad to see you back on here - hadn't seen you around for a while. Thanks for your comment :) I've still got a long way to go but I'm getting there slowly but surely, and I'm glad you find my Diary useful.

For the magic porridge I used one of the vanilla mullerlights with chocolate sprinkles. It was really gorgeous! When I tasted it last night, it tasted so sweet and I wasn't sure I'd like it. But by this morning it had gone more creamy and was absolutely lovely :drool: I ate it cold, with lots of fresh fruit stirred through it. I heard the porridge is nice with a toffee flavour mullerlight too! I think I'm just going to experiment with different flavours and see what they're like. It was so filling, usually by 10am I'm starving again but this saw me right through until dinnertime. I also think it would be nice as a pudding too, kind of as an alternative to rice pudding.

I would reccommend it to anyone who likes porridge and fancies a change/wants to save their HExA. You should definitely give it a try :) xx

iv been about but just kept forgetting to pop on and say hi :D ur doin fab, slow and steady wins the race :D bit like me :D

oh sounds great i must give it a go 2nte and iv some vanilla and choc mullerlight in fridge :)xx

Hi Stevie,

Defo gonna try Magic Porridge tonight! Can I just say though, in my food optimising book it says you can have 35g of porride oats as a HexB! Is there a reason you used only 28g?

Thanks
Sx

Hi Stevie,

Defo gonna try Magic Porridge tonight! Can I just say though, in my food optimising book it says you can have 35g of porride oats as a HexB! Is there a reason you used only 28g?

Thanks
Sx

Hey hun, yeah your right it is 35g by the new book. I got the recipe from the thread on here, which says to use 28g (it's outdated now and refers to the older book). Even better, next time I have it I can have even more of it now that we're allowed 35g :) yay! Enjoy xx

Gonna be trying this magic porridge....sounds delicious! x

Gonna be trying this magic porridge....sounds delicious! x

Oh it really is! It's the first time I've ever tried it this morning, and I'm already raving about it lol! It's so filling, especially with all of the added fruit.

Must get some more Mullerlights in so I can make it again. I think I might try it with apple grated into it :drool: xx

oooohhh I need to try this magic porridge too :)

I'm going to sound a bit dopey now, but do you cook the porridge first :eek:

EmmyR1984 said:
oooohhh I need to try this magic porridge too :)

I'm going to sound a bit dopey now, but do you cook the porridge first :eek:

Oh dear I hope not! I just mixed my porridge with a coconut mullerlight (its all I had left!) Went & got strawberries so add in the morning. Hope its nice x x

Don't worry girls, you don't cook the porridge first lol :D Just mix the oats straight with the yogurt. Enjoy! xx

ooohhh I'm trying this with a toffee mullerlight for saturday morning :D

Oh yeah, toffee would be yummy! My mam & dad are doing the food shop tonight so I've told them to get stocked up on MullerLight's so I can make plenty of this yummy stuff :p xx

Morning everyone, Happy Friday!! :)

I'm having a bit of a stressful day with work and Hugh's ex-girlfriend being a complete and utter nutjob! I'm so pleased it's Friday, roll on 4pm and get me outta here!!

Plan-wise though, I'm getting on really well. I'll be stopping in tonight so I think I'll cook up some good food and spend some time on the Wii - either Just Dance 2 or Zumba :D

Not much planned for the weekend, think it will be a nice quiet one :) Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever your plans are xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Banana

Snack:
- Cream Cheese & Chive flavour Ryvita Minis (4 Syns)
- 2 Mikado (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with 2 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (Half of HExA) and Salad (S)
- 6 Mikado (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Tomatoes (S) and sweetcorn, topped with Cheese (Half of HExA)

Total Syns for the day: 8
Exercise:

Last edited:

I'm having a bit of a stressful day with work and Hugh's ex-girlfriend being a complete and utter nutjob! I'm so pleased it's Friday, roll on 4pm and get me outta here!!

Plan-wise though, I'm getting on really well. I'll be stopping in tonight so I think I'll cook up some good food and spend some time on the Wii - either Just Dance 2 or Zumba :D

Not much planned for the weekend, think it will be a nice quiet one :) Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever your plans are xx

Breakfast:
- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Banana

Snack:
- 2 Mikado (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with 2 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (Half of HExA) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Tomatoes (S) and sweetcorn, topped with Cheese (Half of HExA)

Total Syns for the day: 5
Exercise:

Food is looking lovely for the day!
Sorry to hear about your friends ex. Strange how quickly they can turn into psycho's isn't it! :p
Hope you enjoy your night in, you can't beat them :D xxxxxx

Breakfast:
- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Banana

Snack:
- 2 Mikado (1 Syn)

Lunch:

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day: 5
Exercise:

Your dinner sounds lovely hun - I love a good pasta :) Hmmm maybe I should consider Italy for a holiday........or maybe not may come back the size of an elephant :) xx

Your dinner sounds lovely hun - I love a good pasta :) Hmmm maybe I should consider Italy for a holiday........or maybe not may come back the size of an elephant :) xx

Very strange indeed! She went biserk because we'd gone out for tea last night - apparently I'm a wh**e and we were seeing each other all along. That's funny because he was 112 miles away in Scotland :rotflmao: She seems to forget that Hugh and I were best friends a looong time before the pair of them got together, pyscho! Anyway, we've all deleted her number and blocked/deleted her from facebook so we can't be in contact with her any longer and hear her twisted, made up stories.

How are you getting on? I followed you back on twitter :) I'll have to start using it more often xx

Thanks hun! Oooh I love a good pasta too :drool: but agree with the holiday thing - I'd come back like a house end after all of their gorgeous meals..and especially the ice cream :drool: mmmmm xx

Back