The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Weigh In - 31/01/12

Evening everyone, hope you're all well :)

I'm not long back from Weigh In, and I'm feeling really good. I went to class tonight knowing I had a rough weekend, and was really hoping for a maintain, so imagine how happy I was standing on the scales to realise I'd actually lost 0.5lb! :D I'm over the moon.

I also got my Silver Body Magic Award, and won the raffle!! So all in all, a good night for me.

Tomorrow is a new week, and a kick up the backside. I'm really going to get back into the swing of things and this weekend will not get the better of me.

Thanks for all of your good luck wishes, your support is amazing xx

Yay well done Stevie! A loss is a loss :D:D xx

Evening everyone, hope you're all well :)

I'm not long back from Weigh In, and I'm feeling really good. I went to class tonight knowing I had a rough weekend, and was really hoping for a maintain, so imagine how happy I was standing on the scales to realise I'd actually lost 0.5lb! :D I'm over the moon.

I also got my Silver Body Magic Award, and won the raffle!! So all in all, a good night for me.

Tomorrow is a new week, and a kick up the backside. I'm really going to get back into the swing of things and this weekend will not get the better of me.

Thanks for all of your good luck wishes, your support is amazing xx

YAY that is fab hun well done :d xxxxxxxx

Day 29, Extra Easy: 01/02/12

Hey everyone, thank you all for your lovely comments of support! I'm thrilled to have managed a loss last night, and I truely couldn't have done it without you all.

I'm determined for a good loss this week, and I'm not going to let anything get in my way - especially not the weekend. I think the key for this is going to be preperation. I'm going to be planning my meals in advance this week, especially Saturday. I think I find Saturdays the hardest because I work 9-2 in the Bakers. Working with food all day, when I get home all I want to do is eat.

Going to be keeping up with the exercise again this week too. Getting my Silver Body Magic Award has really spurred me on :) I'm really enjoying exercising and loving the shiny stickers and certificates I'm getting too :p

Well, here goes the start of my brand new week. Hope you all have a great day, Stevie xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks (S)
- Banana

Snack:
- Cream Cheese & Chive flavour Ryvita Minis (4 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- 6 Mikado (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Roast Chicken (S) with SW Roast Potatoes and Vegetables (S)

Snack:
- Velvet Crunch (5 Syns
)
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Total Syns for the day: 12
Exercise: Walked to next bus stop (10 minutes)

Attachments

• IMG-20120201-00696.jpg
    IMG-20120201-00696.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Hi Stevie hinny!

Just popping in as I've got a few minutes spare and on here.

I managed to lose 4.5lb and am over the moon as under 11st again, hopefully for a long time!!

My BMI now tells me I am normal, not morbidly obese, obese or even overweight! so hope I can spread some luck your way.

I've been doing lots of walking, cycling and cardio - even a few weights in the time I usually veg-out on the net. Feeling much better for it.

Keep focussed Stevie, and keep planning. It really helps!

Steve

Hi Stevie hinny!

Just popping in as I've got a few minutes spare and on here.

I managed to lose 4.5lb and am over the moon as under 11st again, hopefully for a long time!!

My BMI now tells me I am normal, not morbidly obese, obese or even overweight! so hope I can spread some luck your way.

I've been doing lots of walking, cycling and cardio - even a few weights in the time I usually veg-out on the net. Feeling much better for it.

Keep focussed Stevie, and keep planning. It really helps!

Steve

Hey Steve, so nice to hear from you! :)

Wow, you're doing fantastically well, you're so inspiring! It must be such a nice feeling getting into that 'normal' BMI category, well done!!

I'm feeling really focused this week, thanks to everyones amazing support! Like you, I'm focusing on exercise at the moment too - and quite surprisingly I'm actually enjoying it!

Thanks for all of your support. I hope you have a fantastic week!
Stevie

Day 30, Extra Easy: 02/02/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well.

I'm feeling really good today, and so motivated! Had a fantastic day yesterday and was completely 100% on plan - I had plenty of SuperFree, both of my HEx's, and stayed well within my Syns allowance :) Hoping for another 100% day today, I know I can do it.

Looking forward to some exercise tonight too. I'm going dog walking again, that's always fun!

Not really a lot else to say today. Hope you're all having a fab week, and good luck to anyone with WI today.

Stevie xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- MullerLight
- Banana

Snacks:
- 2 Satsumas (S)
- 2 Mikado (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Tuna Salad (S) with a small Wholemeal Roll (HExB)
- Latte (HExA)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot
- 6 Mikado (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak with SW Wedges, Vegetables (S) & Spaghetti Hoops

Snacks:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot
- 25g pack of Caramel SnackaJacks (5 Syns)
- HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 15
Exercise: Walked to next bus stop (10 minutes), Dog walking (60 minutes)

Attachments

• IMG-20120202-00697.jpg
    IMG-20120202-00697.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hey hun, well done on the 100% day!!!!

Food is looking lovely, i tried the quorn peppered steaks last night and it was so lush!!!

Have ag ood day

KAtie xxxx

Thank you hun! :)

Aren't the peppered steaks just gorgeous!? :drool: I've never been a big fan of Quorn, but I have those at least once a week, I love them!

Hope you have a great day too, take care xxxxx

Thank you hun! :)

Aren't the peppered steaks just gorgeous!? :drool: I've never been a big fan of Quorn, but I have those at least once a week, I love them!

Hope you have a great day too, take care xxxxx

The quorn stuff was 3 for 2 at sainsburys so we chose them to give them a try... will definitely be a regular for us now though, they were delicious!! xxxxx

Well done on the 100% days. And the exercise.

I love the quorn steaks too. I seem to remember they used to do a fake kingrib at some point it was lovely too but I haven't seen them in long enough.

Thank you hun!! :)

Oooh that sounds lovely! Never seen those unfortunately, so it sounds like they've been discontinued. I think I'll have to try some more of the Quorn products, as it sounds like they've got a wide range of them now.

Wow, I just noticed how many stickers you have! You're doing amazingly well - your Food Optimising book must be covered in them!! Well done :D xx

Back