The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

That is fantastic news hun, I'm so pleased for you - it just goes to show where hard work can get you!! Well done lovely xx

Thank you hun!! I'm absolutely over the moon :D

I've been looking at holidays to Marmaris for August/September time, so these extra hours/pay will certainly help fund that!

Hope you're well xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Thank you hun!! I'm absolutely over the moon :D

I've been looking at holidays to Marmaris for August/September time, so these extra hours/pay will certainly help fund that!

Hope you're well xx

Woo hoo get booking!! We started looking at hols for sept as soon as I has my job offer through haha, I think we ate trying to spend the money before its even in the bank haha!!

I'm good thanks hun!! Good luck for WI later, got everything crossed for ya xx

Wohoo thats great Stevie, well done! Good luck for WI Tonight :) xx

Wohoo thats great Stevie, well done! Good luck for WI Tonight :) xx

Thanks hun! Good luck to you too - let me know how you get on :) xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all well.

Sorry I didn't come online to update you all after WI last night, I was so tired that I came home, had my tea and went to bed. Anyway, good news..I lost 1lb! :)

Hoping for a bit more next week - the past four weeks my losses have been pretty slow (1lb, 1/2lb, 1/2lb, 1lb), but I am taking into account that I was out on Saturday night and did have a lot to drink.

I'm out tonight for a meal for a colleague/friends maternity leaving do. We're going to a local Italian and I can't wait! :drool: I've gone for dishes which are relatively low in Syns so I'm hoping I'll be okay.

Hope you all have a great day, Stevie xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apples (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)

Snack:
- 22g bag Cadbury Mini Animals (5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot
- Salad (S)
- HiFi bar (6 Syns)

Dinner:
- Insalata Caprese (Mozzarella (HExA) & Tomato (S), served with Basil, Olive Oil (3 Syns) and Balsamic Vinegar
- Penne Arabbiata (Penne Pasta with spicy tomato and onion sauce with fresh parsley, chilli, garlic and olive oil (6 Syns))

Healthy Extra A: 45g Mozarella
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats
Total Syns for the day: 20

Have gone over my Syns slightly today, but not going to let this cause me any problems. I'm planning on keeping my Syns intake pretty low throughout this week anyway, so that should even things out a bit.

Last edited:
A loss is a loss regardless! It all adds up :D xx

Morning everyone, hope you're all okay.

I've given myself a big kick up the backside today as I went over my Syns quite a bit yesterday. I was planning on keeping them pretty low throughout the week though, so that should help cover that issue.

I'm also gonna do some exercise tonight, as I obviously didn't have chance to last night.

Here's to a 100% day! xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Frozen berries (SS)
- Chocolate and Fudge Alpen light (Half of HExB)

Snack:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Cheddar Cheese & Chive flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- Chocolate and Fudge Alpen light (Half of HExB)

Dinner:
- Beef & Vegetable Stew (Carrots (S), Onion (S), Leek (S), Turnip & Mushrooms (S)) (2 Syns for Gravy), served with Mashed Potato and Green Beans (S)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light
Total Syns for the day: 6

Last edited:
Good luck with the new job and extra hours Stevie. Well deserved I'm sure.:cool:

I lost 1/2lb to remain under 11st and for once didn't put on after reaching target. Hopefully it will stabilise and reduce toward my new target (just 8lb to go lol).

Steve.

Hi Stevie,

Just seen your post about your job - CONGRATULATIONS !!:D:D
That's fantastic news - I also work at a council and I know most of the people on the future jobs fund were let go at the end of their contract period.

Well done on your losses too !!

xx

Good luck with the new job and extra hours Stevie. Well deserved I'm sure.:cool:

I lost 1/2lb to remain under 11st and for once didn't put on after reaching target. Hopefully it will stabilise and reduce toward my new target (just 8lb to go lol).

Steve.

That's fantastic, Steve! I bet you're 'owa the moon'!

I still haven't set myself a target - I've no idea what it's like to be slim so I have no idea what to aim for. My first goal is to lose 3st (or there abouts) for my birthday in July, and then I think I'll just take it from there.

With only 8lb to go until your new target, I'm sure you'll be there in no time! Well done, Steve, and good luck.

Hi Stevie,

Just seen your post about your job - CONGRATULATIONS !!:D:D
That's fantastic news - I also work at a council and I know most of the people on the future jobs fund were let go at the end of their contract period.

Well done on your losses too !!

xx

Hey hun, thank you so much! I'm chuffed :)

I started my full time hours (8am-4pm) yesterday, and today is my second day. I haven't found it too bad so far, and I'm really looking forward to the pay packet at the end of it ;)

How are you getting on? xx

Hey hun, just catching up, well done on the loss this week! They are all adding up and you are doing fantastically well :) xx

Thank you hun!! Trying to reign myself in a bit at the moment and get really focused again. I'd love to lost 3st by my Birthday in July which is 20 WI's away. It means I need to lose about 1.5lb a week, so I'm trying to really knuckle down now xx

Back