The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thanks girls, can always count on you for great advice and motivation!

Ready to face the scales tonight, and will walk away with whatever gain I am given. Besides, a few weeks out of 52 isn't the be all and end all.

You're probably all sick of hearing me say this now, but tomorrow is a fresh start! Back to basics and starting with a clean slate. I've already written down my meal plans for the week and intend on sticking to them religiously.

I'm going to prove to myself once and for all that I can do this. I can get back on the bandwagon, and I will be happy in my bikini in Turkey. Let's do this!!! :character00115:

Hi Hun, just catching up!! Hope WI wasn't too bad - as long as you had a good week don't beat yourself up about it!! It's done, you can't change so let's move on and get our positive Stevie back on track!!! :)

Now what is bokwa (however its spelt!!! ;)) xx

Thanks hun, love your support! The positive, focused, on-track Stevie is now back with a bang and ready to kick some Slimming World butt :p

Bokwa is absolutely amazing!! I guess it's kinda like Zumba, but less dance orientated. It's a mix between a South African dance, kick-boxing and other exercise/movements, such good fun! It focuses on numbers, letters and shapes - you make these on the floor with the different steps. It's also done to chart music etc. rather than that cheesy Latin style music Zumba seems to be done to. This weeks class was free as a taster so I thought I'd give it a go. I really wasn't keen for the first 10 minutes or so as I felt like a bit of an idiot in front of everyone, but once I got into it and realised nobody was even paying any attention to the others, I had great fun and really worked up a sweat! I'm definitely going to make it a weekly thing and use it to try and boost my weight loss.

Hey everyone, thanks for all of your lovely comments of support. At class last night I'd gained 1.5lb - realistically a lot better than it could have been, so I guess I'm quite pleased with that :)

I feel like having last week near enough completely off plan has gotten everything out of my system. I now feel ready to get my teeth back into the plan and shift this weight. I'd still like to have lost 3st, or as close to that as possible, by September. I know I can do it, as I've come so far already. Time to kick some Slimming World butt and get myself into a slinky little Bikini for Marmaris - beach body, reveal yourself! ;)

So, here we go..

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Kellogg's Fibre Plus (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Strawberries (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Vegetable Stock and Quark)

Snack:
- Apple (S)
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: Kellogg's Fibre Plus

Daily Syns used: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 3 / 105

Body Magic: 120 minutes dog walking

Last edited:
You're braver than me, I'm chickening out of WI this week. Already on a downer and I know it wouldn't help my mood to be told I've gained again.

Hope it goes OK for you. :)

Have to admit I was considering not going to class too! :eek: I'm pleased I did go though, I feel like my heads back into the plan now and Image Therapy was particularly motivating last night too - we did a "Come Dine With Me" game, where the table was filled with ingredients and we had to come up with dishes we'd make from them. It was really good fun and I've got some new ideas ready for this week!

Hope you're feeling better about things soon. Just think, today is a new day and a fresh start. We can do this chick!! :)

Thanks for the support. I love your positivity and am glad you're so inspired again. Please send more of it my way. :)

Sending lots your way :vibes:

Well, feeling really proud of myself today. I can happily say that I've been 100% back on track today with plenty of exercise in there too!

I'm not long back from a 2 hour walk with Marie and the dogs. I'm worn out now but feeling much better for it! Plenty more of this to come :)

Just about to settle down with a cuppa and a celebratory Alpen Light! Hope you've all had a great day xx

Last edited:
Thanks girls! Feeling really pleased with myself today - I knew I could get back on plan. It's the best feeling in the world :)

Determined to stick with it, especially over the weekend which I find hardest. I've written myself a meal plan for the week and have incorporated some SW style "takeaway" meals for over the weekend, which should keep me satisfied :drool:

So, here goes day 2 of being 100% back on plan..

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Alpen Light (Half of HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Mint and Dark Chocolate Muller Light

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
- Roasted Red Pepper (S) stuffed with Bird's Eye Rice Fusions Country Mushroom Rice (2 Syns). Served with roasted Cherry Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S) and Onions (S)
- Alpen Light (Half of HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 2 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5 / 105

Body Magic: 60 minutes dog walking

Last edited:
Gurrrdd morning everyone!! Happy Friday :)

Really chuffed to report another 100% day yesterday - I am well and truely back on track and super focused!!

More walking done last night, and some exercise on the Wii planned for tonight. I'm loving Body Magic at the moment - what the hell's wrong with me!? :confused: Hehe.

Here goes day 3..

Breakfast:

- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with a chopped Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Omelette with Cheese (HExA), Cherry Tomatoes
(S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Onion (S), served with a mixture of Spicy Potato, Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash (S) Wedges

Treat:
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 11 / 105

Last edited:
Morning guys!

Just a quick update before I shoot off to work at the Bakers. This is quite a NSV for me in itself, as I tend not to update at the weekends, and I think this is partly why I'm falling off the wagon a lot.

So here we go. Will be back on later to update with lunch, etc.

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple
(S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)
- Mint Muller Light

Break:

- A small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with a tsp Flora (1 Syn) and Bacon (fat removed)

- Chicken flavour MugShot

Lunch:
- Quorn Peppered Steak with Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash
(S) Wedges, Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn

Dinner:
- Noodles with Chicken
(S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Bean Sprouts, Chilli (S) and Soy Sauce

Treat:
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
- Glass of Milk (HExA)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: Small Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: 7 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 18 / 105

Last edited:
Back