The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Oh wow, jealous at coldplay!! I go to loadsa gigs but would love to see them- sure you'll have a blast! You'll easily have another half stone off by then :) x

Thanks hun, I'm so excited!!

I've only ever been to 3 gigs (Kanye West at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, supported by Santigold and Mr Hudson; Oasis at the Stadium of light, supported by Reverand and the Makers, The Enemy and Kasabian; and I went to Middlesbrough Live a few years ago and saw the likes of Daisy Dares You, Pro. Green etc.) so I'm really looking forward to my fourth!

I've always been a fan of Coldplay, and I'm in love with their latest album Mylo Xyloto. Roll on June!!

oooohhhh what a fantastic treat from your dad :D

plus it's something extra to break up the time before you go to marmaris ;)

Not really a lot to say today. Looking forward to seeing how I've gotten on at WI tonight - hoping for another decent loss! :)

Here goes...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Chicken flavour MugShot

Snack:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Chopped Tomatoes (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges and homemade Salsa (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Chilli (S))

Treat:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Total Syns for the day: 8/15

Last edited:
Popping by to subscribe x

Thanks my ladies, another 1.5lb off tonight!! :D
That's 6lb in 4 weeks, which I'm very pleased with - same again next week I hope!

Popping by to subscribe x

Hey hun, thanks for stopping by! :)

You've done so well - over 2 stone off, that's amazing!!
I'm gonna go subscribe to your diary now, so I'll see you over there xXx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey hun, thanks for stopping by! :)

You've done so well - over 2 stone off, that's amazing!!
I'm gonna go subscribe to your diary now, so I'll see you over there xXx

Thanks chick that's over a long period of time lost quite a bit ages ago on sw, put a lot back on while injured but back now :) though I am having an experiment and going to try simply filling on ww from Friday for 2 weeks to see how that goes, quite excited that can have bagels and crumpets on it ;-) well done you on getting that stone award, I'm working towards losing my first stone since I rejoined feels like its taking forever! X

Thanks chick that's over a long period of time lost quite a bit ages ago on sw, put a lot back on while injured but back now :) though I am having an experiment and going to try simply filling on ww from Friday for 2 weeks to see how that goes, quite excited that can have bagels and crumpets on it ;-) well done you on getting that stone award, I'm working towards losing my first stone since I rejoined feels like its taking forever! X

I know what you mean chick. It feels as though it's taken me sooo long to get my stone award! It's nobodys fault but my own though - I'd be on the plan one week, off it the next. But 4 weeks ago something just clicked, and I've been really focused since - long may it last!! :)

So try not to worry, because ultimately it doesn't matter how long it takes. You will get there in the end, and that's the main thing. You should be mega proud of yourself for getting back on it and deciding to lose that stone, that's the first step! xXx

Princess_Stevie said:
I know what you mean chick. It feels as though it's taken me sooo long to get my stone award! It's nobodys fault but my own though - I'd be on the plan one week, off it the next. But 4 weeks ago something just clicked, and I've been really focused since - long may it last!! :)

So try not to worry, because ultimately it doesn't matter how long it takes. You will get there in the end, and that's the main thing. You should be mega proud of yourself for getting back on it and deciding to lose that stone, that's the first step! xXx

Yeh same here when I'm focused I love sw! My attitude towards days off plan have changed I used to feel so guilty but now as long as I enjoy it and am having a good time with friends then it's all good just draw a line under it and get back on track whereas before I would use it as an excuse to eat rubbish for days! Well done you have worked hard and really earned that stone sticker :) x

Well done Stevie! :D now, please stick at it missy!! x

Thanks ladies!! I don't know where I found this motivation and willpower but it's definitely here to stay :)
I'm thrilled to have lost 6lb in the last 4 weeks! I'm aiming for a steady 1lb a week - and anything more than that would be a bonus!

Heres to the start of a new week...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Raspberry Activia FF SnackPot

Dinner:
- Beef Stew with Onion (S) and Mushrooms (S) (3 Syns for Gravy), served with Mashed Potato, Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Green Beans and Sweetcorn

Treat:
- Banoffee FF Activia SnackPot (1 Syn)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 4 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 4 / 105

Last edited:
That's fantastic news Stevie - well done !!!

Now ... can u send some of your positive vibes my way - or a kick up the rear end will do :eek:

Thank you hun!! :D

How about a bit of both, just for good measure? :vibes: :asskick:

Back