The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

That looks lovelly, I want to make one now, I need to go shopping desperately.

Well just back from WI and my result was 1lb...OFF!!!
I don't know how the hell I've managed it, but I'm absolutely thrilled! :D

I know I'm going out again this Saturday though, for a friends birthday so I don't want things to catch up with me. I'm going to be extra good this week, maybe even with a few SE days and then play it by here come Saturday. I'd love another loss next week.
Well done on the loss hun. Love the idea of showing off your certificates as a reminder of how well you're, wish I could do the same but we never got certificates and no mention was ever made of BM awards even when I asked. (one of the reasons I don't go any more.)

Well done on upping the BM too. I bought JD3 but lack the courage/energy to try it so far. Your cake looks fab, Do you have the recipe or a link to it. Please. :)

Thank you girls! Here is the recipe :)

Ingredients

- 4 eggs, seperated
- 1 tub of Quark
- 1 tsp baking powder (0.5 Syn)
- 5 tbsp sweetener
- Half tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of fat free natural fromage frais
- Fresh fruit of your choice

Method
1) Preheat the oven to 180c and line 2 sandwich tins, spray with FryLight.
2) Whisk the egg whites in one bowl until they reach the soft peak stage.
3) In another bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, 4tbsp of sweetener, half of the tub of quark, baking powder and the vanilla extract. Then whisk in half of the egg whites.
4) Fold in the remaining egg whites with a metal spoon.
5) Tip the mixture into the 2 lined sandwich tins.
6) Bake in the oven until well risen, golden brown and a skewer comes out clean (approx. 20 minutes). It will sink when you take it out so don't be alarmed.
7) Leave to cool for 5 minutes then turn out and peel off the baking paper and place on a cooling rack to cool entirely.
8) Meanwhile, take the other half of the Quark and mix with the fromage frais and 1tbsp of sweetener.
9) Spread half of the mixture on top of one cake and top with fruit of your choice. Place the other cake on top and put the rest of Quark/fromage frais mixture on top and decorate with more fruit.
10) Enjoy guilt free! :)

Happy Friday everyone, the weekend's here!! :)

Had another great day on plan yesterday and still haven't managed to use any of my Syns! I don't know if my stomach has shrunk or what, but I just can't seem to eat as much as I used to - not that I'm complaining. So I have potentially 30 Syns already saved for tomorrow as well as tomorrows 15, although I am planning on being a bit more strict with myself this weekend - going to try and stick to vodka/malibu & diet Coke, rather than anything and everything like I did last weekend.

Missed out on my Body Magic last night due to making the Half Syn cake, so I'm going to catch up with that tonight and do some more stuff on the Wii.

Must also remember to come online and log my food diary over the weekend, as that kind of keeps me on track. Definitely got myself a bit of an action plan which will hopefully get me another loss on Tuesday. Fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Grapes
- 2 small Bananas

Lunch:
- Salad (Mixed Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) with M&S Tikka Chicken Mini Fillets (S)
- Fruit Salad (Mixed Melon (SS), Strawberries (SS), Orange (S) and Apple (S))
- M&S Sugar Free Cloudy Lemonade, 500ml (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Ham and Tomato
(S) Tarts served with a baked Sweet Potato and homemade Cheesy Coleslaw (HExA) (Cheese, Cabbage (S), Carrot (S) and Onion (S)).

Treats:
- Slice of Half Syn Cake with Strawberries (S)
- HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 1.5/15
Weekly Syns used: 1.5/105

Last edited:
Grr, really annoyed. Just checked Syns Online out of curiousity and the bottle of M&S Sugar Free Cloudy Lemonade I had at lunch time is 1.5 Syns!! I though with it being Sugar Free it'd have been Syn Free too! Grr, soo annoying.

Oh well, hadn't had any Syns all day anyway, so it's not like I've gone over or anything. It's just annoying, I could have something else with them. Oh well...

Morning guys, just posting my food for today before I head off to work. On an earlier shift today, 8-1, which I suppose will help with me going out later on - it gives me more time to get ready etc.

Hoping to be quite good tonight and not go over the top.

Will probably update again on Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone xx

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Slice of Half Syn Cake with Strawberries
(SS)

Work Break:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with 1 tsp Flora (1 Syn) and Bacon

Lunch:
- Batchelors Low Fat SuperNoodles with Peppers
(S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: 1/15
Weekly Syns used: 2.5/105

that cake looks amazing :drool:

hope you have a great time out tonight and don't feel too bad tomorrow morning ;)

Did you have a good night out Stevie? :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies!! Thanks for your comments over the weekend - I had a great night out and really enjoyed having the extra day off work. I haven't been very active on the site in the last few days as I've been pretty busy, been out shopping etc.

Hoping for a loss tonight - don't think I did too bad on Saturday night, so fingers crossed!! I'm looking forward to class tonight nevertheless.

I had a lovely text from my consultant last night too, asking if I'd like to be part of the 'team' and help out at the pay station - how nice! I'm looking forward to helping out :)

Anyway, will update later on with my WI result. Hope you've all had a great bank holiday weekend and that reality hasn't hit you too hard today lol!! xx

Thanks PP, fingers crossed :D

Thanks Emily! I had a great weekend, just hope the scales are kind to me tonight hehe! Although I have to admit, regardless of what the scales say, I am feeling fab anyway!! Lots of people were commenting on Saturday night, saying they could barely recognise me and that I was looking great - that was such a nice feeling, and I'm still grinning now!! :D

Off to catch up with everyones diaries now xx

Back