The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Happy Friday everyone! It's a bit of a soggy Friday here, but nonetheless, it's Friday :D

Haven't really got a great deal to say today, but I thought I'd come and update with my food for the day. I enjoyed my Body Magic last night, so will be getting the Wii out again tonight for another go - such good fun!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend. Be good ;)

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Strawberries (SS)

Snack:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
- Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges and homemade Coleslaw (S)

Treat:
- HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 11 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
20 / 105

Last edited:
Thanks Emily, you too hun :) xx

Great diary here, just commenting to subscribe xxx

Hi hun, thanks for coming to my diary, it's nice to have you here :)

Hope you have a great weekend! I'm going to pop over to your diary now - see you over there xxx

Hope you're having a good day Stevie. :D

Thanks Patsy, I've had a great Friday. How about you? :)

I'm just tucked up in bed, catching up on a few diaries with a cuppa and a HiFi, then it's an early night for me - work again in the morning, fun fun!!

Hope you have a great weekend Hun. And work goes quick tomorrow. X

Thanks Tinks, I hope so. You have a great weekend too hun :) xx

Hey all. Just popping on to update my food diary - that way I stay on the straight and narrow :)

Looking forward to burgers for tea tonight, nomnom :drool: I'm also saving my Syns for a Cadbury Caramel Egg I have left over from Easter, yummy! That will go down well whilst watching The Voice and the BGT Final.

I made another "Half Syn" Cake last night, although mine works out at 1.5 Syns as I added half a sachet of Hazelnut Options just for extra flavour. It's so yum! As it's 1.5, it's going to be awkward to work out the Syns for each slice, so I'm just going to add 1.5 to my weekly Syns - going to do that now so that I don't forget about it.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day :)

(S)

Breakfast:
- Slice of homemade Cake with Strawberries (SS)

Work Break:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with 1tsp Flora (1 Syn) and Bacon

Lunch:
- Batchelors LF Super Noodles with Peppers
(S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Salad (S) and homemade Coleslaw (S)

Dinner:
- Homemade EL Beef & Red Onion
(S) Burgers stuffed with Laughing Cow Light (HExA). Served with Salad and homemade Coleslaw (S)

Treat:
- Cadbury Caramel Egg (9.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Bun

Daily Syns used: 10.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
32 / 105

Last edited:
Hey all, just coming to update my food for the day. Hope everyone's having a great weekend - don't they just go far too quickly though!?

Not sure what my plans are for the day. I bought a hair dye yesterday as my roots need doing, so I'll probably whack that on later and also do some stuff on the Wii.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekends xx

(S)

Breakfast:

Lunch:
- Chicken Breast
(S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with a Baked Sweet Potato, homemade Coleslaw (S) and Roasted Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
380304_353278691392460_100001309951940_940878_278929043_n.jpg
- Cinnamon Banana

Snack:

Dinner:
- Noodles with Chicken (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), 5 Spice and Soy Sauce

Treat:

- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Cadbury Mini Animals, 22g bag (5.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

Daily Syns used: 5.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
37.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone! Monday again, bleurghhh. The weekends go far too quickly!! Nonetheless, I'm feeling really positive today, and really pleased that I managed to stay in this weekend and stick to the plan 100% - I'm determined to get my awards tomorrow :)

Hope everyone's had a great weekend, it seems to have been a bit quiet on Mini's. Hope to catch up with you all soon xx

(S)

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Pasta with EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Meatballs in a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Quark)

Treat:

- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Galaxy Flutes (5.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar

Daily Syns used: 5.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
43 / 105

Well done on your 100% w/end. Menu looks fab as even. Hope you have a good day. :D

Thanks PP, I'm really feeling positive about things at the minute. Determined to keep this up now that I seem to be on a roll :)

Hope you had a great weekend x

I'm sure you'll succeed as you are so positive.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Loving your pom-poms and positivity PP :)

I have told my C she best get her stickers and certificates at the ready lol :D

Back