The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

You are doing so so fabulously and i'm sure you're on track for your 8th loss in a row! Wish I had your motivation, need a swif kick up the bottom! :p

xxxx

Ooohh it's so lovely to have you back - can't wait until you're back for good! :)

Thank you hun, I've been so determined this week. I only need half a lb for my awards, but I've been determined to push for more than that. When our C goes round group she often asks people what they'd like to lose next week - if someone says '1 or 2lb', she always tells us to push for the bigger number. It's like, if you aim for 2lb you might only lose 1lb, but that would be better than aiming for 1lb and only losing half a lb - if that makes sense? I think I can become complacent if I think to myself, "oh well, only half a lb to go". I don't really push myself - but that's something I've tried to change this week, and hopefully it will show on the scales tomorrow!

xxxx

Good morning all! Feeling sooo good today. Looking forward to WI tonight, yay!! I've had a great week so I'm really hoping to get my awards - that would just be the icing on the cake (mmm, cake :drool:).

Last night I tried Galaxy Flutes for the first time. Oh my gosh, they are soo yum!! If anyone likes Milky Way Crispy Rolls, you will love these. They are pretty much the same, but filled with chocolate instead of Milky Way stuff. They're only 5.5 Syns for the whole thing which is a bargain, and they lasted me quite a while. I think they are my new favourite treat :) They're on offer in Tesco at the minute - 52p each or 2 for 80p - so I've gotten myself a little stash for my treat cupboard, yum yum.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day, will be back on later to update with my WI result. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Chicken flavour MugShot

Dinner:
- Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Pasatta (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA), served with Potato Wedges

Treat:

- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Galaxy Flutes (5.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 13.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
56.5 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck for WI tonight. Those flutes sound yummy. Might have to get one of these tonight.

Hope you have a good day x

Good luck for WI tonight. Those flutes sound yummy. Might have to get one of these tonight.

Hope you have a good day x

Oh Tinks, they are sooo nice :drool: I nibbled mine and they seemed to last for ages! You should definitely give them a try x

Yeah All the best with WI there, your diary is good :)

Thank you hun, fingers crossed. As long as I just lose half a pound and get my awards I'll be over the moon :D

Princess_Stevie said:
Oh Tinks, they are sooo nice :drool: I nibbled mine and they seemed to last for ages! You should definitely give them a try x

I will. I need to nip to the shop for some more sweetners and tea bags. Gave up hope on asda, couldn't shop anymore lol. So I will deffinatly look for these x

Good luck for WI tonight hun though with your week you shouldn't need it! xxxx

Aww, thank you Katie!! I just wish it would hurry up - 5pm seems soooooo long away and I want my awards now!! Hehe xxxx

Well done in advance for WI and new shinys. Might have to go on a flutes raid too. Hmm Tesco on the way home. :D

Hehe, I guess I'm jumping the gun a bit - I don't even know if I've lost yet!! But I'm so excited lol :D

Oooo yes, go treat yourself!! I'm going to have one after my tea tonight. They feel like such a treat for tiny Syns!! Enjoy x

Eeeek well, not long back from class with 1lb off!! So I got my two new awards, yay me :D

I am soo thrilled. Every other time I've tried to lose weight, I've gotten to a stone and given up, so this means a great deal to me. Here's to another great week and hopefully another 1lb off next Tuesday!

Yaay congrats stevie! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab you are unstoppable :-D congrats on the awards! X

Eeeek well, not long back from class with 1lb off!! So I got my two new awards, yay me :D

I am soo thrilled. Every other time I've tried to lose weight, I've gotten to a stone and given up, so this means a great deal to me. Here's to another great week and hopefully another 1lb off next Tuesday!
Well done Stevie. Onwards and downwards. To the next shiny. :D

Thank you ladies, I am so so happy!

I've got a couple of new "mini-goals" I've set myself, with having lots of different social events coming up. The first being Coldplay; I have 3 more Weigh In's before I go to see them, and I'd love to be in the 12's by then! So, 4.5lb to go until I reach that goal - it's 1.5lb per week, which I think I can manage if I push myself.

The next is my 21st Birthday coming up in July. I've 7 weigh ins until then, so I'd love to have lost another 7lb and gotten to my 2 Stone Award - although if I hit my Coldplay target, I may well be able to shift a bit more than 7lb by then. Let's see how things go.

I can sense another great week coming on :D Hope everyone else has a great week too xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Salad (S) with FF Cottage Cheese
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
- 2 slices of Wholemeal Toast (HExB) topped with Cheese (HExA) and Red Onion
(S)
- Quavers, 17g bag (4.5 Syns)
- Strawberries
(SS) and a chopped Banana topped with a Vanilla MullerLight

Treat:

- Nescafe Cafe Menu Cappuccino (3.5 Syns)
- 3 x Mikado (1.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread

Daily Syns used: 9.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
9.5 / 105

Last edited:
Back