The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

yum did you blitz it?

Oooh no. Never ever had onion soup that was blitzed, can't imagine it being the same. I like it just as it is, with the onion rings/slices whole, yum yum :)

Last edited:
Sure! I just chopped one onion and one clove of garlic and softened them in a pan (without browning them). Chop up a mixture of different mushrooms (I used closed and chestnut) and add them to the pan to cook. Add 1.5 pints of vegetable stock and simmer. Take off the heat and add 1bsp 0% greek yog for creaminess. Pop into a blender and blitz until smooth. Voi la, as easy as that! :) x

Thanks hun, really easy to whip up! I just grate one carrot, half a white cabbage and roughly chop one onion. Bind the whole thing together with 0% greek yogurt (I sometimes add a splodge of Quark too, to make it a bit richer). That's the basic coleslaw mix, although I often add 45g reduced fat cheddar from my HExA just to make it even more yummy. It's become a bit of a thing at my group, as I make it all the time!! It's know as "Stevie's Coleslaw" lol! Enjoy x

Thanks! Gonna make that some point during next week. Might leave my mushrooms chunky though?

I feel the misery of the bad weather also, bishop is wet too lol went to sainsburys this afternoon and got caught in it! And the thunder made me jump out of my skin. Had to walk the dogs and only had them out for literally 10 mins lol boyfriend is wanting a day out tomorrow, metro centre it is! Hate rain :(

Thanks! Gonna make that some point during next week. Might leave my mushrooms chunky though?

You're welcome! I blitzed mine because I think without it, it would just be a pan of veggie stock with mushrooms and onions floating around in it lol. I didn't completely blitz the life out of it so that it was completely liquidized, just enough to bring the whole thing together as one. It still had little bits of mushroom, it was gorgeous! Definitely going to be making that again soon :)

Just back from weigh in with 2lb off, absolutely over the moon :D

Only 0.5lb to go until I get my "official" 2 Stone Award!! Although when I first ever joined SW I was 15st on the head, so technically I've lost 2st 2lb to date. I am thrilled!

Food diary for today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Toffee Muller Light

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) and sliced HB Egg
- Apple & Sultana Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion Burger stuffed with LCL (1.5 Syns) and served with SW Chips, Coleslaw (White Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), Yogurt) and Salsa (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Red Pepper (S), Red Onion (S), Chilli (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 4.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 4.5 / 105

Last edited:
Just back from weigh in with 2lb off, absolutely over the moon :D

Only 0.5lb to go until I get my "official" 2 Stone Award!! Although when I first ever joined SW I was 15st on the head, so technically I've lost 2st 2lb to date. I am thrilled!

Well done you - you are doing really well lately!! x

Well done you - you are doing really well lately!! x

Thank you!! Had a little blip the week before, but back on it and determined to hit my targets for my birthday and holiday coming up! I'm so into SW now, I really look forward to group on a Tuesday, and love being part of the social team. It's the highlight of my week! :) x

Well done on the loss hun and also in advance for your next shiny next week. :D

Thank you PP! I am trying to stay focused this week. Sometimes I think things can slip a bit when you 'only' have 1/2lb to go until a new target/award. In the past I have thought, "oh well I only need to lose half a lb", and been a bit less strict with the plan, causing me to maintain or even gain that week. I want to smash this week though, going to give it everything I've got :D

Had a fantastic day on plan yesterday. Feeling completely in the zone and really pushing towards getting that next award on Tuesday.

I am also hooked on the new Rocky Road HiFi Lights!! My God, they are amazing :drool: If you haven't tried them yet - you are seriously missing out!!

Here's my food for today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Vanilla Muller Light

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) and sliced HB Egg

Dinner:
- Pasta and Meatballs in a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Quark)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Options Caramel Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 9.5 / 105

Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone! Looks like it's going to be another wet and windy one, but nonetheless..it's Friday!

Getting on really quite well this week, and hoping to keep it up over the weekend. I am stopping in this weekend, so going to try and make lots of yummy foods to
keep me out of trouble.

After writing my food down again today, I'm noticing that my breakfast and lunch are starting to look very repetetive. Was going to try and have a different breakfast every day this week, but for one reason or another it just hasn't happened. The fruit packs are so convenient for me, as I can buy them fresh each day to take to work. Going to start making my magic porridge again though, and try and have something different for breakfasts over the weekend. I don't want to become bored and fall off the wagon, and I don't want my body to get used to the same stuff. Going to make a concious effort to try and jazz things up a bit.

Anyway, this is the plan for today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) and sliced HB Egg
- Vanilla Muller Light

Dinner:
- Lasagne (HExA) served with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Options Belgian Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 250ml Fairhills Fair & Light Fruity Rose (3 Syns) with Soda
- Freddo (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 19.5 / 105

Lasagne and Roasted Vegetables.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you PP! I am trying to stay focused this week. Sometimes I think things can slip a bit when you 'only' have 1/2lb to go until a new target/award. In the past I have thought, "oh well I only need to lose half a lb", and been a bit less strict with the plan, causing me to maintain or even gain that week. I want to smash this week though, going to give it everything I've got :D

This is soooo true. I got to 9st 1lb a while back (my goal was 9st), i got a bit flippant and here i am now at 10st 11lb!

This is soooo true. I got to 9st 1lb a while back (my goal was 9st), i got a bit flippant and here i am now at 10st 11lb!

You will get back to your target, Kelly. You can do it xx

Just posting my food for today before I head off to work for a few hours. Will be back on to check in on everyones diary this afternoon.

Have a great day!

(S)

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and Raspberries with Quark and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Bacon Sandwich with 1 tsp Flora (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins (HExA) served with Roasted Vegetables (Pepper
(S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
-

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: 1 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 20.5 / 10

Ooooh dear. Was having such a great week until it got to Saturday, and we spontaneously decided to go out! I had convinced myself I was going to stop in and be good this weekend, but that never happened. Drank a bottle of wine Saturday night and had a handful of cheesey chips. Yesterday I was absolutely starving, and did nothing but eat all day long! Oh dear, oh dear.

So, am not too optimistic about weigh in now. Although I only have 0.5lb to lose for my next award, so even to lose that would be fantastic.

Am going to stick solely to Free/SuperFree/Healthy Extras from now until weigh in, and cut out Syns completely, to try and make up for it. Disappointed that I won't be at Bokwa tonight (my cousin has had to cancel, and I'm not going alone), so will have to do some stuff on the Wii to try and work off some of this weekends naughtiness.

Here goes...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans, sliced HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak served with Roasted Vegetables (Pepper (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and homemade Coleslaw (White Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), 0% Greek Yogurt)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight! Not sure how I'll have done, but hoping and praying for half a lb off. I'd be absolutely thrilled with that - fingers crossed!

Back