The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good luck later stevie. You deserve a massive loss this week. X

Thanks Kelly, I hope so! I said last week that I would love to lose 3lb (I never usually lose more than 2lb a week so 3lb is massive for me), so I'd be thrilled if I could hit that! We will have to wait and see :)

How has your week been? x

Eek, just back from weigh in and 4lb off tonight!! :D I am so over the moon. I never have big losses like this, so I'm thrilled! Aiming for another 100% week and another great result next Tuesday, here goes!

Wow, way to go!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone, I am over the moon!! I am still beaming now :D I never have big losses and am usually thrilled to have lost just 1lb, so 4lb is massive for me.

It has given me the boost I needed! Just 5 more classes now until my holidays and I'm determined to get my 3st award by then! Nothing is going to get in my way.

Last week I focused a lot on SuperFree foods and found that planning in advance really helped me. This is something I'm going to take forward into this week with me, and hopefully see another good loss next Tuesday.

So, here goes. The start of my next 100% week...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Apple (S), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- 2 WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn) with BBQ Potato Wedges and grilled Mushrooms (S), Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
549119_387970531256609_1618129319_n.jpg

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 x Tesco Mini Gingerbread Man (4 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Good for you hun! I weigh in tomorrow, then only one more weigh in before my hols! Yikes!

Oooh, good luck for tomorrow!! I'm sure you will do fab :) Wow, not long at all now until your jollies! Are you getting excited?

Stevie that is brilliant :woohoo:

Sooo chuffed for you, you're doing superbly :D

Thanks Em!! I am so pleased with myself. I feel like I am in the right place at the moment, mentally. I have had a tough time in the past and spent a long time messing around, but now I feel like my heart is really in it. I'm determined to finish what I've started! :)

I'm very excited, but at the same time I'm nervous as to how it will impact on my diet & training!

I know what you mean, I am the same! I am so looking forward to my holidays but, although it's just less than 6 weeks away, I'm already getting nervous too. I'm becoming a bit of a control freak when it comes to Slimming World, and I feel really nervous about being out of control whilst I'm away. I know holidays are to be enjoyed, but I don't want to blow all of my hard work in just 1 measly week. It's a tough one...

Princess_Stevie said:
I know what you mean, I am the same! I am so looking forward to my holidays but, although it's just less than 6 weeks away, I'm already getting nervous too. I'm becoming a bit of a control freak when it comes to Slimming World, and I feel really nervous about being out of control whilst I'm away. I know holidays are to be enjoyed, but I don't want to blow all of my hard work in just 1 measly week. It's a tough one...

Yes, that's exactly how I feel! I'm all inclusive so hoping to make some good choices food wise, let loose a little, enjoy a few drinks in the evening and do as much swimming and walking as I can! I think if I could still train while away I'd feel better about it but running 5 miles in 32 degree heat is not great!

Fab loss hun well done. Your holidays are really coming round fast. :D

Thanks PP! I know, it's crazy how quickly they're coming around. I have pretty much all of my holiday clothes bought now, thanks to the River Island, Topshop and New Look sales! Now all I need is toiletries etc and I'm ready, so exciting!! :)

well done Stevie on your fab loss....just back from a lomg weekend break myself and will have to pull out all the stops to pull a sts this week was a little bad mostly on the vino lol anyhoo well done again x

well done Stevie on your fab loss....just back from a lomg weekend break myself and will have to pull out all the stops to pull a sts this week was a little bad mostly on the vino lol anyhoo well done again x

Hey Jem! Thank you very much :)

How did your weekend away go? Did you have a great time? I'm sure if you get straight back on plan you can limit the damage. Besides, we all deserve a little (or a lot) or vino from time to time! The main thing is that you enjoyed yourself x

Hi,
I read your diary every day and I know you are the queen of the speed and superspeed foods, just wondered if there was a list of these anywhere other than in my food optimising book? I need a boost this week and it worked so well for you :) congrats on the 4lb. My holiday is also 5 weeks away so need all the help I can get!

Stevie I just wanted to say I saw a post of yours on another thread, and then looked at your before/after photos that are in your signature, and wanted to tell you that YOU LOOK AMAZING! :D

Back