The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

The pics arnt showing up on my phone!! You're always dressed nice though in your pics so I bet you'll look lovely.

Never mind if u sts/gain, we all need a bit of indulgence now and again at special occasions! We need to spur eachother back on plan after our hols also lol

Thanks everyone! I am fully expecting a gain tonight, but I am okay with it - as long as it's not another 4lb'er! :giggle: I would love a STS, but will be okay with a gain too.

The other day when I was doing my wardrobe out and getting my holiday clothes together, I came across a dress that I had worn for my cousins wedding last year. I managed to find a photo of me in the dress at the wedding, and got my mam to take a photo of me in it last night to see the difference. It is unbelievable. At the time, I thought I looked lovely in the dress. Now I am mortified by it, I am literally bulging out of it. It is actually starting to become a bit big for me now, so I must wear it again soon before it no longer fits! It is a lovely dress, and it would be a shame to have only worn it the once.

picmix-2072012-18329.jpeg

:woohoo: what a fab nsv, that's brilliant that the dress is getting a bit big :D I say definitely try and get a bit of use out of it because at this rate it won't be long before it's too big

Good luck for wi tonight xx

Well I am gobsmacked! Just back from weigh in with half a lb off!! I'm chuffed to bits. I'm going to have to be super good as much as I can this week though, as Thursday night we're getting an indian take out and a few drinks for my mams birthday, and Sunday and Monday we are in York for Bank Holiday! This week just shows it can be done though, so fingers crossed! :)

Morning everyone, hope you're all well. I'm still absolutely beaming after my loss last night! I was so expecting a gain, so it's such a boost to have lost! It just goes to show, if you stay on plan where possible, you can still lose after a day/night out.

Things are going to be pretty busy again this week. It's my mams birthday tomorrow and then I'm away in York for Bank Holiday weekend. I'd love to go to group with another loss next week - especially as it's my last weigh in before my jollies - but I'd be really happy just to maintain. My plan of action for the week is to stick to Success Express "with a twist" whenever possible, and to make the most sensible choices I can whilst eating out etc.

So here we go, day 1 of my fresh week...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S)
-
Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Chicken (S), Mixed Cabbage (S), Peppers (S), Mango, Sugar Snap Peas (S), Watercress (S), Coriander and Baby Coriander Salad
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)

Dinner:
- Creamy Pasta Bake (Peppers (S), Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Chilli (S) Garlic, and Quark) topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Rocket (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomatoes (S)
pasta bake.jpeg
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 0 / 15

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Well I am gobsmacked! Just back from weigh in with half a lb off!! I'm chuffed to bits. I'm going to have to be super good as much as I can this week though, as Thursday night we're getting an indian take out and a few drinks for my mams birthday, and Sunday and Monday we are in York for Bank Holiday! This week just shows it can be done though, so fingers crossed! :)

Well done again lovely x

Thank you lovely ladies! I don't want to speak too soon, but I am pleased that I seem to be back on a roll with losing each week. The last two weeks have "only" been half a lb, but it all adds up!

I've come to realise I'm not going to make my holiday target, but that's okay. I have come such a long long way, and I have still lost over 2 stone :)

BUT!! look how close you were and that has to be an achievement in itself :D

You're doing brilliantly :D

Thanks Em! My original goal was 3st, but I lowerd it to 2.5 which still looks unachievable. I am okay with that though, as I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would get this far :)

Next Tuesday is my last official weigh in before my jollies, but what I am planning to do is weigh myself at home the morning I go away. It will be one day earlier than I usually weigh in, but I know that it will keep me on track! Hoping to make sensible choices while I'm away, without depriving myself. Also got lots of body magic planned too, but at the end of the day I will be okay to come home from my holidays with a gain. If you can't enjoy yourself when you're on holiday, then when can you!

Yay congrats on the half Stevie! :D I doubt i'll get my holiday target either (similarly 2.5 stone!) and i go on the 1st September. We've both still done really well though, eh! x

Last edited:
well done Stevie any loss is a good one hun x

You're so right Jem! I am over the moon with my half lb loss this week as I wasn't expecting it at all! I had prepared myself for a gain so this was a bonus!! Hope you're having a great week hun x

Back