The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

OMG I'm A super loiter but you look amazing on you snaps!!! I ready your diary daily and look forward to it!!

Hope you enjoy turkey!

Hugge and loves xxxxx

Aww, you are all so lovely!! My Friday morning just got 500x better after reading all of your lovely comments :D

I'm feeling jealous now as its almost 3 weeks since we got back from Alcudia and the tans are almost completely faded grr!
I love the holiday countdown!

Hi Stevie :wavey:

Just been having a wee read through your diary and thread and had to pop in to say hello and mostly well done :D. You are doing so well and big congrats on winning Woman of the Year!!!

Your photos are fab and you look great. Hope you have a fab holiday, you deserve it :)

Claire

Hi Stevie!! My name is Kelly, I have just joined Slimming World and earlier on today I was browsing this website and come across your Princess Diaries - I read them from January to present date and was hooked on your determination and success. Every time you posted about a weigh in I found myself willing you to have a good loss despite the fact it was in the past and that I hadn't actually spoken to you before lol You have inspired me to join this website and (try) to set up my own blog - I must admit I am struggling as I really don't know how to use this website lol I will subscribe to you if I can work out how :)
Thank you for being such an inspirational and honest blogger

Hi everyone, I'm back!! Aww, how nice to come back to so many lovely, sweet messages. Have missed you guys whilst I've been away.

Wow, I loved Turkey. Now I can 100% see why so many people go back year after year - I am already starting to look at a holiday back to Marmaris next year, but for a fortnight this time. It was amazing. Our hotel was fantastic - it was so immaculately clean and all of the staff were so welcoming and friendly. They were so genuine, and I am missing them all so much already. We made some great friends with other "holiday makers" too, who I am determined to keep in touch with and meet up with again.

I have always been interested in Travel & Tourism, and over the years have applied for many jobs for travel rep's, etc. I became disheartened after so long, but something about Turkey has re-sparked my desire to get into the T&T industry. I am going to start scouring the internet for job opportunities - this really is my passion and something I want the opportunity to do whilst I am still young.

Oh, and just as an extra little bonus. I went back to group last night and was dreading getting on the scales. I had planned to be really good whilst I was away, but it didn't happen. I indulged in lots of lovely food & drink, and boy did I enjoy myself! I had predicted maybe a half stone gain. Imagine the look on my face when I climbed on the scales and had gained just 1 tiny little lb! :D That has helped to ease the post-holiday blues somewhat.

So, today I am starting afresh. I have 3.5lb to lose to get back to my lowest ever weight, and I am determined to get that off by next Tuesday. I am going to start today as if it's my first ever week on the plan, and go completely back to basics.

I am so looking forward to catching up with you all, and will be uploading a few holiday snaps later on :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pomegranate
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) and a HB Egg
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry (S)

Other:
- 2 squares of Turkish Delight (4 Syns)
- Chocolate Pudding (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 6 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Hi everyone, I'm back!! Aww, how nice to come back to so many lovely, sweet messages. Have missed you guys whilst I've been away.

Wow, I loved Turkey. Now I can 100% see why so many people go back year after year - I am already starting to look at a holiday back to Marmaris next year, but for a fortnight this time. It was amazing. Our hotel was fantastic - it was so immaculately clean and all of the staff were so welcoming and friendly. They were so genuine, and I am missing them all so much already. We made some great friends with other "holiday makers" too, who I am determined to keep in touch with and meet up with again.

I have always been interested in Travel & Tourism, and over the years have applied for many jobs for travel rep's, etc. I became disheartened after so long, but something about Turkey has re-sparked my desire to get into the T&T industry. I am going to start scouring the internet for job opportunities - this really is my passion and something I want the opportunity to do whilst I am still young.

Oh, and just as an extra little bonus. I went back to group last night and was dreading getting on the scales. I had planned to be really good whilst I was away, but it didn't happen. I indulged in lots of lovely food & drink, and boy did I enjoy myself! I had predicted maybe a half stone gain. Imagine the look on my face when I climbed on the scales and had gained just 1 tiny little lb! :D That has helped to ease the post-holiday blues somewhat.

So, today I am starting afresh. I have 3.5lb to lose to get back to my lowest ever weight, and I am determined to get that off by next Tuesday. I am going to start today as if it's my first ever week on the plan, and go completely back to basics.

I am so looking forward to catching up with you all, and will be uploading a few holiday snaps later on :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pomegranate
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry (S)

Other:
- 1 square of Turkish Delight (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 2 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 2 / 105

Hey hunni :)

I read you diary every day and look forward to it. You are so positive all the time and I love seeing how you have gone on.

So glad you enjoyed your holiday and just wanted to say, I've been in the travel industry since I was 16 (nearly 24 now!) and 1 year ago I swapped my travel job for an office job. I still have the holiday bug and I'm going on holiday for the 3rd time this year in 9 weeks and I can't wait! But I'm now doing an English degree so I can be a travel journalist! There are so many jobs you can get into hun and whilst your still young it's a great opportunity and I hope you love it as much as I do. Good luck :)!

Sorry for rambling, just wanted to say go for it! Xx

Hey hunni :)

I read you diary every day and look forward to it. You are so positive all the time and I love seeing how you have gone on.

So glad you enjoyed your holiday and just wanted to say, I've been in the travel industry since I was 16 (nearly 24 now!) and 1 year ago I swapped my travel job for an office job. I still have the holiday bug and I'm going on holiday for the 3rd time this year in 9 weeks and I can't wait! But I'm now doing an English degree so I can be a travel journalist! There are so many jobs you can get into hun and whilst your still young it's a great opportunity and I hope you love it as much as I do. Good luck :)!

Sorry for rambling, just wanted to say go for it! Xx

Hello hun! Thanks so much for your lovely message and advice :)

I am so desperate to get into the travel industry. This holiday has just re-sparked something in me again and being out there has made me realise that there is so much more to life than sitting behind a desk! Like you say, there are so many different things you can do, travel related. I am on my own at home tonight - my mam & dad are in Newcastle for the night with friends, and my brother is in Ibiza for the week - so I am going to start scouring the internet to see what I can find! Fingers crossed xx

Back