The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

How do you make the pasta creamy? Do you put fromage frais in it or something else? X well done for sticking to plan over the weekend!! X

Hi Stevie

Hope your ok.

well done for sticking to plan this weekend. Starting to ready through your diary, have been gone a while.

I'm sure you would have chiped a fair bit off your gain.

Xx

How do you make the pasta creamy? Do you put fromage frais in it or something else? X well done for sticking to plan over the weekend!! X

I usually add Quark! I love Quark. I know not many people are keen, but it's so versatile! I had none in last night though, so used a tbsp of fromage frais instead. It turned out just as tasty! xx

Well, weigh in tonight! Actually looking forward to it this week and to seeing how I've done. It's felt great being back in control this week and managing to stick to my plans over the weekend. I'm hoping for 3lb off tonight - I gained 6lb in two weeks, so ideally I'd like to have it off in two weeks, too. Although any loss is a loss, and aslong as the numbers have dropped on the scales I think I will be happy :) Will be back on tonight to update x

I'm sure you'll have done great. I also put on 6lbs over two weeks and have been back on plan since weigh in, it makes me realise how good I feel when I'm on plan so I hope the binges will be fewer and far between from now on. Good luck for weigh in, mine isn't till Thursday so I've still got a few days of being good to try and chip away at that gain. Have a great day x

I'm sure you'll have done great. I also put on 6lbs over two weeks and have been back on plan since weigh in, it makes me realise how good I feel when I'm on plan so I hope the binges will be fewer and far between from now on. Good luck for weigh in, mine isn't till Thursday so I've still got a few days of being good to try and chip away at that gain. Have a great day x

Thank you hun, I hope so. It's nice to know that I am not in this boat alone. I totally agree with how great being back on plan makes you feel. It's so nice to be in control again - long may it last!! Be sure to let me know how you get on on Thursday, best of luck! :) x

I usually add Quark! I love Quark. I know not many people are keen, but it's so versatile! I had none in last night though, so used a tbsp of fromage frais instead. It turned out just as tasty! xx

I like quark! I think the golden acre one from asda is the best one. Made lovely desserts out of them in the past. I can't see what's not to like about it, its like a blank canvas really it takes on whatever you put with it lol I made the creamy tomato and basil pasta from the SW websites recipes that had fromage frais it was nice and easy to make.

Looking forward to seeing how you've done tonight. I'm sure you will get that 6lb off in no time. Remember I put 9.5lbs on over my 2 week holiday, and it felt like a huge set back, but it took 3 weeks to get off and now I'm 1.5lbs down to what I was before my holiday. We will get there in the end lol x

Hope WI went well, sounds like you've had a great week! xx

Morning everyone! Thanks for your lovely well-wishes. I lost 3lb at group last night which I am absolutely chuffed with :D I'm hoping to get the other 3lb off next week - I gained 6lb in two weeks, so I'd also like to have it off in two. As well as the loss, it felt fantastic just to re-gain the control this week. I hold the power over food, not the other way around.

We also got our Christmas wish cards at group last night. My Christmas wish is just to be back at my pre-holiday weight, and the lowest weight I've ever been, which was 12st 7.5lb. I am now 13st 2lb, so I have 8.5lb to lose in the next 9 weeks. I know I can do it if I stick to it, which I plan on doing!

This week I found that saving the majority of my Syns for the weekend really helped. I know not everyone can get away with saving their Syns, but it obviously worked for me. With doing Red/Green days, the extra HEx's help me to save Syns anyway, so I don't feel deprived at all through the week. Weekends are my biggest danger zone and when I'm most likely to need my Syns.

I'm kicking off my fresh week with a Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea Korma (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS), Coconut Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns) and Curry Powder) with Savoury Rice

Other:
- WW Sour Cream & Chive Crinkle Crisps (4 Syns)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made with Milk (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6.5
Weekly Syns: 6.5 / 105

Last edited:
Thank you very much ladies :D

Princess_Stevie said:
Morning everyone! Thanks for your lovely well-wishes. I lost 3lb at group last night which I am absolutely chuffed with :D I'm hoping to get the other 3lb off next week - I gained 6lb in two weeks, so I'd also like to have it off in two. As well as the loss, it felt fantastic just to re-gain the control this week. I hold the power over food, not the other way around.

We also got our Christmas wish cards at group last night. My Christmas wish is just to be back at my pre-holiday weight, and the lowest weight I've ever been, which was 12st 7.5lb. I am now 13st 2lb, so I have 8.5lb to lose in the next 9 weeks. I know I can do it if I stick to it, which I plan on doing!

This week I found that saving the majority of my Syns for the weekend really helped. I know not everyone can get away with saving their Syns, but it obviously worked for me. With doing Red/Green days, the extra HEx's help me to save Syns anyway, so I don't feel deprived at all through the week. Weekends are my biggest danger zone and when I'm most likely to need my Syns.

I'm kicking off my fresh week with a Green day today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea Korma (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS), Coconut Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns) and Curry Powder) with Savoury Rice

Other:
- WW Sour Cream & Chive Crinkle Crisps (4 Syns)
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA)
- 1 x Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp Original Thins & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4.5
Weekly Syns: 4.5 / 105

Well done on the loss Hun!! Brilliant x

Good morning everyone! Hope you're all well - we're over the hump of the week now and if you stand on your tippy toes you just might see the weekend creeping up on us :D

I am feeling on top of the world today. My Mam & Dad returned from their Caribbean cruise last night, and I was so pleased to see them. They've been away for 3 weeks and I've missed them a lot! I got some gorgeous pressies brought home, including a new purple leather Pandora bracelet, and a cruise ship charm for my silver Pandora bracelet. We sat up talking for most of the night and looking through their holiday photos. It sounds like they have had an amazing time, and they so deserve it.

Have also been 100% on plan again this week (albeit I am only 1 day into it) and I am still feeling strong and determined that this week will be perfect and without any hitches!

I'm really focusing on my Christmas wish of losing 8.5lb and getting back down to my lightest ever weight of 12st 7.5lb - so much so that I have taken some inspiration from one of the threads in the "Off Topic" subforum (sorry, can't remember the OP!) and have created a Christmas wish tree, similar to what they had done. This is it...

Christmas wish.jpg

Each of the baubles are labelled from 0.5 to 8, with the star being 8.5 - each time I lose I will colour in the relevent baubles until my star is sparkling away at the top of the tree. It's simple but really effective, and I find having something visual like this really helps me to see where I want to be and what I need to do to get there. So many thanks to the OP for posting such a great idea!!

I am having another Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:

Dinner:
- 6 x Quorn "Chicken" Nuggets (S) (3 Syns) with BBQ Wedges, Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 3 x BabyBel Light (HExA)
- 1 x Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made with Milk (HExA)

Healthy A: 3 x BabyBel Light & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B:
2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5.5
Weekly Syns: 12 / 105

Last edited:
Back