The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thanks everyone. Deep down I know you're all right, I just can't help but feel negative and disheartened by the whole situation. Think I'm going to log off for the night and go to sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling a bit more positive, fingers crossed.

Princess_Stevie said:
Thanks everyone. Deep down I know you're all right, I just can't help but feel negative and disheartened by the whole situation. Think I'm going to log off for the night and go to sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling a bit more positive, fingers crossed.

Night night, hope to see you tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stevie! As my c would say 'just carry on girl' if you shouldn't have lost wot u did last week then its showing this week so just keep going and you will see it next week. After 10 years at sw i know wot im talking about!!! Just wish i had willpower to do it 24/7!!

Cathie xXx

Morning everyone. Still feeling completely down and out this morning, but determined to stick with it. When I got in from group I cried for most of the night, which is just not like me at all. I put in so much hard work last week and I just don't feel like the scales did me justice. However, I am trying my very hardest to focus on the positive things from last week:

- I was in control and completely on plan every day last week - every last Syn was accounted for.
- I conquered my biggest danger zone, the weekend. I managed to stay in and on plan, without feeling deprived.
- I made healthy choices whilst eating out and stuck to them, even when I could have quite easily self sabotaged.
- I got into a size 12 jean - I've not been a size 12 since probably the first year of senior school, 9 years ago.

I think this week I will try and focus more on SuperFree foods, and also to try and mix up my Healthy Extra's a bit. Those are the only two things I can think of doing differently to last week, that may give me a better loss.

Today is going to be a Green day, and so far it's looking like this...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco Juicy Fruit Twist (Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS))

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA)
- Highlights Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn and Vegetable Pasta Bake (Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), and Quark) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Mikado (1 Syn)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Garlic & Herb Philly Light & 40g Low Low Grated Cheese
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 3 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie

Glad you're looking at the bright size of things :) Oops think i said size 14 jeans last night when i meant size 12 (yes, size 12's!) Hopefully the scales will catch up with you next week xx

Hey missus, hope you don't mind me butting my nose in but just saw your wee post in the DYJHIW thread, don't be so hard on yourself. A pound is a pound, I know you feel like you worked really hard and deserved a bigger loss, and how disheartening it can be but keep it simple-remember a pound off is waaay better than a pound on.

All you have to do is have a peek at that signature of yours to see how far you've come and you're still going. It's honestly one of the most inspiring pics I've seen on here!You're fab, don't forget it and don't let one disappointing weigh in upset you so much. Keep going :D

Thank you very much ladies. Honestly don't know what I would do without you all.

I am trying to stay positive and to remember that it is still a loss. I probably sound so selfish moaning about losing 1lb, but I just feel I deserved so much more than that. I think the thing that's making it even harder is the fact that I lost more last week when I went off plan. I just keep thinking "well I may as well just have gone out".

But, nonetheless I am still here and I'm not going to give up. After tea tonight I'm going to go to Tesco and get the ingredients I need to make the speed soup, as I usually find soup helps me. I'm also going to get out all of my magazines and books to look for new ideas, and my photo album with the photo's of me "before" and throughout my journey. That reminds me, I probably need to update that photo album as it's been a while since I added any new photo's - that should make me feel a bit more positive.

You don't sound selfish at all missus, completely understand your frustration.

Yes, updating the photo album sounds like a good idea...something where you can see a massive difference even if the scales hasn't shown you one this week :D Maybe try on an outfit from before SW and look at the difference. I do that sometimes when I'm feeling down, I have a blue dress that I wore to a wedding last year and it barely zipped. Now you could fit 2 of me in it (slight exaggeration lol)

Thanks Jen, I really appreciate it! :bighug:

I've just updated my photo album on here, so tonight when I go to Tesco I'm going to print out the newer photo's to put them in the photo album I've got at home. I feel more positive having looked at them. Plus I've just had a lovely text from my C asking how I am. It's so nice to know that so many people genuinely care and want to help xx

loving you pics stevie,

Yeah I had good pics of me stuck on the fridge door for ages, it helped me,you could try that ;)
it all helps

Cathie xXx

loving you pics stevie,

Yeah I had good pics of me stuck on the fridge door for ages, it helped me,you could try that ;)
it all helps

Cathie xXx

Thanks Cathie, that's great advice. I will try absolutely anything to keep me feeling positive and on track - must print a couple of extra copies of pics off, that way I can put them on the fridge, inside the biscuit cupboard to help me resist temptation, etc. Really appreciate your help and ideas xxx

Yea decorate the kitchen with them babes!!

I might dig mine out too xxxxxxx

Cathie xXx

The 2nd set of pics is amazing, really shows the difference :)

The 2nd set of pics is amazing, really shows the difference :)

Thank you so much! I feel really proud of myself whenever I see that picture, so I thought by having it in my sig where I can see it every day, I could stay focused and positive.

The dress I have on in that picture was a size 18, and you can see by the May 2011 picture I am still busting out of it! To think I can now fit into a size 12 jeans is still mind blowing for me.

I have actually just gotten rid of that dress. I took it to the clothes swap our group had a couple of weeks ago. In one sense I am sad to see it go. I paid a lot of money for it and had only worn it once or twice! But on the other hand I am ecstatic to have gotten rid of it. I never ever want to go back to that, and I'm pleased that someone else can now enjoy it :)

How do you do the pic thing on here in your sig? Wonder if that would help keep me on track too?x

Hello! The first one I just did on paint. You can just copy and paste two pictures into paint and save them as one, it's really easy to do! The second one I actually did on my phone! I had an app on my phone (called MyPicMix, I think!) where you could edit & frame pics etc. Definitely a good way to see the difference x

As soon as my clothes are too big- I get rid. It is hard if i really like the item but I just don't want them around any more! I've been listing mine on Ebay- will help fund my new wardrobe ;)

As soon as my clothes are too big- I get rid. It is hard if i really like the item but I just don't want them around any more! I've been listing mine on Ebay- will help fund my new wardrobe ;)

Totally agree. No point in keeping them around when we are Never going to fit them again! Good idea re: Ebay, think I will start doing that. I usually just send them to the charity shops, and a huge bin liner full went over to our clothes swap, but that's a good way of raising funds for a new target wardrobe! I've loads of dresses that are starting to become too big, and they are "too nice" for the charity shops, if that makes sense. Most of them I paid quite a bit of money for and have barely worn, so it would be good to get something back for them. Thanks for another great idea! :)

Oh, just realised another positive for me to focus on! I am back in the 12's - only just (12st 13.5lb), but I am there!

Woop woop! I can't wait to be in the 12s, personally for me that will be a HUGE thing..cos I honestly can't remember ever being in them! obviously i was at some point ;)

Back